What's new

Future belongs to Pakistan: Pakistan's Ambassador to Germany

My question here related to thread...
Does Future
Ever thot why?

U know Spring Onion aka Jana (That was her name during around 2007)

Indians use to destroy her threads a lot. Also maybe coz her threads were lot agressive. Infact many use to abuse her too. But then some started to know she was a female and Indian's attitude started to change a bit.

U see, its all bout impression. Have u ever seen Pakistani guyz hijack Levina, Diva, Sidak's threads or comments?

Or have u seen we bulshitting on Durrak, Cheeky bird's threads?

So its important for u to have a sign of feminine in ur profile.

Just a suggestion. :)
All this are girl in this Forum?? :eek:

Ever thot why?

Indians use to destroy her threads a lot. Also maybe coz her threads were lot agressive. Infact many use to abuse her too. But then some started to know she was a female and Indian's attitude started to change a bit.

U see, its all bout impression. Have u ever seen Pakistani guyz hijack Levina, Diva, Sidak's threads or comments?

Lmao.. divya was a sheeeet mouthed trolled who got shipped to .....? a woman using ma bhen ki gaalian.. showed her pathetic background n upbringing..

Ever thot why?

So you guys look at the people not the post!

That is really sad! :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Most of my threads are about Pakistan and its people...I posted a few on America and a few on EU...maybe 1 or 2 on India ...Yet my threads are always derailed! Is it some form attention seeking attitude? Coz seriously I rarely read threads on India I dont have time nor the interest nor the obsession..I am only interested in boosting my country! That is all!

2nd thread of mine today got derailed by Indians...How am I supposed to feel? That is just today's quota...
lol this is what happens in this forum . Both parties troll in each other's thread and end up pissing people who were serious in a quality discussion .

So you guys look at the people not the post!

That is really sad! :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Most of my threads are about Pakistan and its people...I posted a few on America and a few on EU...maybe 1 or 2 on India ...Yet my threads are always derailed! Is it some form attention seeking attitude? Coz seriously I rarely read threads on India I dont have time nor the interest nor the obsession..I am only interested in boosting my country! That is all!

Ohh. Kitna boost pee liya ab tak? Sehwag, Dhoni n Sachin ki fan ho kya? :D

As I say, its all bout enjoying and making fun of the opponent. Also there are past experiences attached and things are more of vendatta. Thats why looking at the person than the post. :)

Also same post mite give different impression depending on the person posting it. Its all bout humanities. PhD mein Psychology n Philosophy to padhate honge na?

Ohh. Kitna boost pee liya ab tak? Sehwag, Dhoni n Sachin ki fan ho kya? :D

As I say, its all bout enjoying and making fun of the opponent. Also there are past experiences attached and things are more of vendatta. Thats why looking at the person than the post. :)

Also same post mite give different impression depending on the person posting it. Its all bout humanities. PhD mein Psychology n Philosophy to padhate honge na?
Not a fan of any of them Havent taken my classes yet...Prob take a few in autumn...I never thought much of Philosophy....

You can not achieve anything without being optimistic. It is always good to be optimistic as long as that optimism is realistic.

In the late 60's.When i was very young.my father's closest friend told me Indians are naturally obssesed with Pakistan and its been almost 50 years since than today i found out that he indeed was very much right

Not a fan of any of them Havent taken my classes yet...Prob take a few in autumn...I never thought much of Philosophy....
U shud be. Its not bout fan but very important for knowing ur breed. It teaches u looking beyong religion, creed n caste and today thats da most important. Luckiliy my college was one of the limited few in India which has certian subjects on sociology n Humanities. Changed my whole way of thinking towards humans.

By d way, u learning Biotech rite? What specialization exactly?

In the late 60's.When i was very young.my father's closest friend told me Indians are naturally obssesed with Pakistan and its been almost 50 years since than today i found out that he indeed was very much right
Our fathers said the same thing bout Pakistanis too. :D

Go out of Pakistan and see how Pakistanis live with Indians. U will automatically shut da **** up. :)

U shud be. Its not bout fan but very important for knowing ur breed. It teaches u looking beyong religion, creed n caste and today thats da most important. Luckiliy my college was one of the limited few in India which has certian subjects on sociology n Humanities. Changed my whole way of thinking towards humans.

By d way, u learning Biotech rite? What specialization exactly?
1stly, there is a difference between Philosophy and sociology...I have taken sociology....

Plant breeding

Back
Top Bottom