What's new

Future belongs to Pakistan: Pakistan's Ambassador to Germany

I am not from Karachi....

Haan to kya hua? Ab shaadi ke baad kaam karne de aisa Ladka Karachi mein hi milega na. :D

Coz in India, Bombay boys prefer working women. Now Bombay of Pakistan is Karachi.

Rite? :lol:

Haan to kya hua? Ab shaadi ke baad kaam karne de aisa Ladka Karachi mein hi milega na. :D

Coz in India, Bombay boys prefer working women. Now Bombay of Pakistan is Karachi.

Rite? :lol:
Ok this typical attitude that really needs to go...Stop comparing the countries...

I dont know Bombay never been there so cant say!

Aysay larkay are common all over Pakistan ...speak for India only please!

Ok this typical attitude that really needs to go...Stop comparing the countries...

I dont know Bombay never been there so cant say!

Aysay larkay are common all over Pakistan ...speak for India only please!

SARCASM that mohtarma. Kachra kar diya poora. :tsk:

Come on. If there is was a thread titled - 'India - the most technologically advanced nation in the world' wouldn't you have responded in the same way some Indians have responded to this thread? Be practical :D

With so much imported Technology, Yes India have whole world of technology:enjoy:

Without Doubt the future is Pakistan and her role in the world which will shape the future of entire human kind.

There r certain things which must not be said before the time but one should be 100% clear on it that future of the world is our Great and Beautiful Homeland.

Without Doubt the future is Pakistan and her role in the world which will shape the future of entire human kind.

There r certain things which must not be said before the time but one should be 100% clear on it that future of the world is our Great and Beautiful Homeland.
3b0e406b46a73759a5395b2c461c4e67c3c092de2ef06a0c0507d2a31e421af3.jpg

BERLIN- Pakistan's Ambassador to Germany, Syed Hasan Javed today said the future of the world belongs to Pakistan as the country is blessed with strategic demography, resource endowments and social capital.
If it is Indians addressing India I rarely even read those threads coz they got nothing to do with me...But if Indians address the world thats when the world needs to jump in...
:enjoy: "mein karu toh sala charecter dhila hai -salman khan"

Last edited:
In the late 60's.When i was very young.my father's closest friend told me Indians are naturally obssesed with Pakistan and its been almost 50 years since than today i found out that he indeed was very much right

PDF is prime exemple of their obsession with us.

Exactly. ATB.

Bombay Guyz are perfect in this attitude. Thats why working gurlz prefer Bombaittes. :)

They say Karachi is similar to Bombay. So maybe an Expat from Karachi. ;) :D :D

Win Win Situation.

Maan, I analyse too much. :lol:

tu rishta karwanay wali mai hai? ya marriage b... chalata hai uncle?

The thread has been derailed by Baluchis.

Back
Top Bottom