What's new

Frustration of Brainwashed Indian bloggers.

i dont want to know who came to help us who not.
india was and is involved in cross border terrorism in east Pakistan and now in west Pakistan.
your pm admit it openly.
now Pakistan have every right to take revenge and support any freedom movements in india .
in Kashmir indian forces raping and murdering kashmiris so Pakistan should help them like india help mukti bahni.
and what fallout you are talking about refugees?Pakistan have millions of afghan refugees from decades.
we are talking with taliban so afghans get peace and millions afghan refugees can go back. and we not sending our army with taliban to fight with afghan gov like india did in east Pakistan.

in the end i can clearly see indian hypocrisy at its best.
sharam in ku magar nahi atti

All the best for your revenge drama....Climax is going to be the same.

Not unless it was a clandestine attack to begin with, the nature of which is supposed to be not known by the public much less the media.

Oh cut the crap will you. So it is not suppose to be known and than people are debating it here? You want to live in fantasy be my guest but dont waste our time with Bollywood nonsense.

Again, I don't follow.
Where in the "rulebook" does it say that the phrase "ignorance is bliss" can't be used?

The phrase which I referred to both Indians and Pakistanis and not just Pakistanis.

People use much more derogatory terms.

Why mostly of us? In your quote.

You are misconstruing then, Pakistan does not have more hold than India

Prove it with the reference that we had enough of such rants and claim of being failed super thing.

UN never forced India to do anything and it was a closed request by UN to India and not infront of the whole UN.

Close request where, in the toilet or what? What are you doing I mean baseless claims. You haven't answered a single question since my first post and keep changing the post Everytime when claiming something new.

You are reading too much into the UNHRC request, it was a formality at best.
The last time Ban Ki Moon said anything that related to the Kashmir issue in front of the UN was them reiterating our dialogue that Kashmir is an internal issue and should be resolved internally.

Enlighten us with internal issue thing, stop copying usual Indian posts at PDF. Everything must be read carefully. You did not answer my question but more fairy tail so make your mind what you are trying to say. You claimed UN is biased so why to believe for this or should be? Prove it.

Sure after everything settles down.

10 years of peace and then 1 Wani dies, we won't show that.
Still everything made it mainstream media why would India show I deed you accept the dubious approach of India.

You can live in the past all you want but here is the truth.

Did not answer the question but I don't know where from you got this to post that are repeating the same 3rd time, 2 here and 1 in other thread, to prove something that has no substance. Tell me how many killed in last 70 or more days as I bet 100 figured crossed yet injured are unknown.

You are talking like a child sirji.
There is no such thing as total governance, if Russia can't control Ukraine properly or Israel maintain its borders or US not be able to stop drug traffickers in the US then what is India.

Pakistan did fuel insurgencies and hate, in some threads alone some pakistani members claim that they endorse the proxy movement by Pakistan.

Calling me child yet being one on feed by media. You did not answer my question yet brought in other baseless claim and further subjects. Why are you not staying at one place and changing the posts Everytime even in sane of your own quotes.

You are just into semantics now.
But just to bring you back to earth it was not India that asked UN to implement the list or urged them to include Lashkar E Taiba whose terrorist leader roams free in Pakistan in the TEL.

UN is biased as you said so why should we believe. I have been very polite with you but as you are trying to cross the line and taunting me, I can assure you that you will be put at the place you deserve as a reply. Answer the questions.

On 28 March 2001, in Statutory Instrument 2001 No. 1261, British Home Secretary Jack Straw designated the group a Proscribed Terrorist Organization under the Terrorism Act 2000.

On 5 December 2001, the group was added to the Terrorist Exclusion List. In a notification dated 26 December 2001, United States Secretary of State Colin Powell, designated Lashkar-e-Taiba a Foreign Terrorist Organisation.

On 2 May 2008 it was placed on the Consolidated List established and maintained by the Committee established by the United Nations Security Council Resolution 1267 as an entity associated with al-Qaeda. The report also proscribed Jamaat-ud-Dawa as a front group of the LeT.

Bruce Riedel, an expert on terrorism, believes that LeT with the support of its Pakistani backers is more dangerous than al-Qaeda.

We have your Monkey and even by his confession R&AW is to be blacklisted as well and why India is not taking this LeT case to the court and Isolate Pakistan. Answer my previous question.

You are making no sense whatsoever.

He was kidnapped from Iran which itself proves that ISI had a hand in it.
And then coerced to say things from a script.

Still not answer the question but claims again as usual.

You denying means jack to the world.

We all know OBL was in Pakistan and that terrorist leaders and organizations are in paksitan.
Pakistan always denoies but the world knows the truth.

Which world, the new Delhi or what. Still not answer the question and making claims.

Doesn't matter if it hasn't happened .
It is only the beginning once GOI brings more info on the table sanctions will become more real.
The fact that they are even considering sanctions means exactly what I claimed.
That Pakistan's influence is nil compared to India's.

Only once did we bring up Balochistan and this happens, while Pakistanis have been trying to internationalise Kashmir for decades and nothing happens, well something did happen, UN REMOVED KASHMIR FROM ITS DISPUTED TERRITORIES LIST.

And again it was not me who brought Balochistan into the discussion, it was you yourself.

You did what???? Question to my answer is still awaited.... More claims and lies. Baluchistan highlight by NaMO is rightly thrown back right in the face. You are deluded hence thread title is proven. Waiting for the answers. Which GoI that Delhi told you but is nothing for the rest of the world.

Don't deal it if you can't swallow it yourself

That was for the claim of India yet you brought every single thing here. Don't worry you will be replied accordingly.

give you facts, and you reply with rhetoric.

Still clams but no answer to my questions.

Again why do you keep ranting the same thing over and over again?
I never said the strike happened, I only implied it, it could have happened and noone would know of it, and even if they did some would deny it for security reasons and some would deny it because they would be too ashamed to admit it.

Rant is yours that you are continuously heading towards. Which strike is not known or would be, still did not answer my question and ranting.

No no janaab, I brought in everything in our discussion not his.

You brought here or to him, means the same. Before judging others see yourself first.

Not unless it was a clandestine attack to begin with, the nature of which is supposed to be not known by the public much less the media.

Still not answered my question that what type of strike is like you claimed but you know more than public and media.

You haven't answered a single question in this thread but continuously claiming and accusing baselessly which accounts to rants and trolling as well for flame baiting. This is the last time I asked you to reply every question since my first in this thread without claims and rants. I will be reporting you accordingly for lies, hatred, personal attacks, failed attempts to accuse United Nation being biased, calling Pakistan as terrorist supporter, propaganda for defame of PA by never happened attack and baseless claims.

All the best for your revenge drama....Climax is going to be the same.
you guys are expert in this revenge drama which i am already watching from a week after uri incident.
should i repeat telecast it for you?:D

Nope, ISI kidnapped Yadav from Iran and tortured him too spew crap.

And got him an Iranian visa with a fake name "Hussain Mubarak Patel"...
Crossed the international border twice and nobody noticed .. Damn.. @Serpentine.

Terrorism in Pakistan is Pakistan's own fault, you lot petted them like snakes and they are biting the owner that is pak repeatedly.
You create LTTE,MB,Maoists in Nepal,even Chakmas in Bangladesh,sindhudesh,Pashtunistan and now BLA .. Even messed up in the internal affairs of Maldives so please shut up.

With several terrorist outfits so designated by the UNSC(United Nation Security Council) roaming free in pakistan you have no moral high ground to claim.

Organisations banned by UN are also banned by Pak..

and since when you care about UN? UN has been talking about war crimes in IOK,occupation of IOK and many other issues and you even elected a person banned for crimes against humanity who was barred from visiting countries like USA,Canada etc over the issue.. Which high moral horse are you riding ?
With OBL caught in Pakistan you cannot say that terrorism is not in Pak or that they are hurting you because of India.

So what if he was caught ? Have we even seen his body? Forget that how does that make Pak sponsoring him in any way? AQ itself has been involved in terrorism inside Pak... And most of AQ leadership like KSM,Al Libyi,Abu Zibadieh etc etc were caught by ISI!

Why mostly of us? In your quote.

Its not a cuss word, its an opinion.

Prove it with the reference that we had enough of such rants and claim of being failed super thing.

Are you even reading my comments?
I did prove that.

Example.
Pakistan begs UN to internationalise Kashmir issue for over 20 years and the Kashmir issue itself gets removed from the UN disputed territories list.
And India only speaks of the Balochistan issue and pakistan gets threats of sanctions.

Close request where, in the toilet or what? What are you doing I mean baseless claims. You haven't answered a single question since my first post and keep changing the post Everytime when claiming something new.

It was a close request. You have the whole of internet to consult to.
I did answer all your queries you just didn't like my riposte, hence the rhetoric you now spew.

Enlighten us with internal issue thing, stop copying usual Indian posts at PDF. Everything must be read carefully. You did not answer my question but more fairy tail so make your mind what you are trying to say. You claimed UN is biased so why to believe for this or should be? Prove it.

Enjoy.
http://thewire.in/56128/un-backtrac...ing-kashmir-situation-through-observer-group/
http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/pak-india-should-resolve-kashmir-disputeban-to-sharif/

UN is biased and I'll keep saying it because it is true. I don't need to reply to your rhetorical morality nonsense, I will only show you the real truth of the world with real facts not the idealistic comments you keep peddling.

Still everything made it mainstream media why would India show I deed you accept the dubious approach of India.

Stop changing the reply every single time you are cornered, media and the UN observer group have nothing in common.
I meant "why should India show a captive event that happens once every 10 years to the UN".

We believe in free information which is why our media showed the truth of the condition in the valley.

We made it known, who knows what would have happened if it was on the Pakistani side.

Did not answer the question but I don't know where from you got this to post that are repeating the same 3rd time, 2 here and 1 in other thread, to prove something that has no substance. Tell me how many killed in last 70 or more days as I bet 100 figured crossed yet injured are unknown.

I did answer the question, you just chose to ignore it.
It has all the substance in the world just not for Pakistanis.

We'll know after a proper inquiry at the end of the year.
But as of now it is 76 or something closer to it, which is still lesser than last year's death toll.

You bet 100?
Prove it, or is it just your bias that hopes more Kasmiris die?

Things in Kashmir are getting better, and that is the truth.
And I'll keep reminding you no matter how much you deny.
430px-Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

jandk2016.jpg

Calling me child yet being one on feed by media. You did not answer my question yet brought in other baseless claim and further subjects. Why are you not staying at one place and changing the posts Everytime even in sane of your own quotes.

But you are talking like a child.

You keep asking rhetorical questions like .
"Tell me has India lost its grip?"
"BSF is not much capable?"
"Do you believe in UN or not or you have claimed yourself as UN?"

The answers you want are just for your vain satisfaction and never really covers the whole issue.
You just want to stick to the smallest inch of the issue and grab a hold of only that since it coincides with your narrow point of view, rather than discussing the whole issue itself.

And again I did answer your question, you just didn't like my reply.

UN is biased as you said so why should we believe. I have been very polite with you but as you are trying to cross the line and taunting me, I can assure you that you will be put at the place you deserve as a reply. Answer the questions.

Don't believe me, I don't care.
No one cares if pakistanis believe.
All that matters is how one's image is.

But if you are going to outright deny the proof by claiming "why should we believe", then don't constantly pester me to

You can live in the "Pakistan is not guilty" version of the world, but all know that LeT is in Pakistan and their leaders roaming free in pak.
If you are not okay wih the decision then go question UN, why are you questioning us?
We didn't put LeT in the sanctions list US did.

We are okay with biased UN, are you?

We have your Monkey and even by his confession R&AW is to be blacklisted as well and why India is not taking this LeT case to the court and Isolate Pakistan. Answer my previous question.

India has taken the LeT case to the UN, but as UN being UN they spew some high minded rhetoric and are deciding your fate ever so slowly.
But don't worry Pakistan is being isolated, just very slowly.
https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1267/aq_sanctions_list/summaries/entity/lashkar-e-tayyiba

R&AW is to be blacklisted as well
Where? When?
Now you prove it.

They are False confessions made under duress of life.
Why doesn't Pakistan send its dossiers to the UN to prove that Yadav is a spy.

Oh wait Pakistan did, and failed again.

Still not answer the question but claims again as usual.

Here's my answer.
He is a civilian, who was kidnapped by ISI and coerced into telling lies to the Pakistani public.
Don't like my answer?
Then agree to disagree.

Which world, the new Delhi or what. Still not answer the question and making claims.

The whole world excluding Pakistan

Pathankot attack US gives new information on Pakistan-hand.

You did what???? Question to my answer is still awaited.... More claims and lies. Baluchistan highlight by NaMO is rightly thrown back right in the face. You are deluded hence thread title is proven. Waiting for the answers. Which GoI that Delhi told you but is nothing for the rest of the world.

You keep ignoring it but I'll keep giving it back to you.
http://atimes.com/2016/09/eu-hints-at-sanctions-on-pakistan-over-rights-abuses-in-baluchistan/
THIS IS IS YOUR THROWN BACK IN THE FACE.

EU is not India, janaab.
You are in denial sir.

That was for the claim of India yet you brought every single thing here. Don't worry you will be replied accordingly.

I'm still waiting for the "replied accordingly".
All I have heard is rhetoric from your side.

Still clams but no answer to my questions.

Your questions are rhetorics, my answers are facts.

Rant is yours that you are continuously heading towards. Which strike is not known or would be, still did not answer my question and ranting.

The strike which Pakistanis will deny, just like they denied so many things in their textbooks.

You brought here or to him, means the same. Before judging others see yourself first.

No it doesn't, you would have known that if you were not so busy replying to me just for the sake of it.

Oh I know myself sirji, you don't need to tell me when to judge someone, I'm an excellent judge of character.

Still not answered my question that what type of strike is like you claimed but you know more than public and media

You haven't answered a single question in this thread but continuously claiming and accusing baselessly which accounts to rants and trolling as well for flame baiting. This is the last time I asked you to reply every question since my first in this thread without claims and rants. I will be reporting you accordingly for lies, hatred, personal attacks, failed attempts to accuse United Nation being biased, calling Pakistan as terrorist supporter, propaganda for defame of PA by never happened attack and baseless claims.

You constantly divert from topics with targeted ad hominiems and delete all the links while replying to me to duck out of conversations.
I have given you over 10 links now, and if that does not constitute as proof then you are in denial.

You can report me all you want, I won't change my views or keep frustrating you with the truth you keep denying.

I'm here to stay.

Oh cut the crap will you. So it is not suppose to be known and than people are debating it here? You want to live in fantasy be my guest but dont waste our time with Bollywood nonsense.

You talk as if previously unclassified material have never been prematurely discussed in public.

I never said it did happen all I'm saying is that there is a possibility of it happening, and it definitely is possible that Pakistanis will deny it regardless of it being classified or no.

Last edited:
You talk as if previously unclassified material have never been prematurely discussed in public.

I never said it did happen all I'm saying is that there is a possibility of it happening, and it definitely is possible that Pakistanis will deny it regardless of it being classified or no.

Pakistanis will deny it dude you are out of your mind. Let me tell you even during the time of most corrupt and morally pathetic government of PPP which was literally in the US pocket and an army chief such as Kyani and american insistence that we allow Indian air strikes on few predesignated targets, a photo was shown to the US with a warning that next time these jets will be brought down. General Raheel Sharif is an altogether different breed of soldier. If India could ever get away with such a mission it was during PPP time, if that did not happen, rest assured what you want to believe now is nothing more than self created BS to satisfy bruise egos of the maniacs who thought attack would happen any moment.
So my suggestion to you is to stop wasting time believing in fairy tales and immorality of Modi and his 56" chest and face the reality that it was all election mantra of a tougher stand towards Pakistan. It was for domestic consumption only and to win elections which he did.

I did answer the question, you just chose to ignore it.
It has all the substance in the world just not for Pakistanis.

We'll know after a proper inquiry at the end of the year.
But as of now it is 76 or something closer to it, which is still lesser than last year's death toll.

You bet 100?
Prove it, or is it just your bias that hopes more Kasmiris die?

Things in Kashmir are getting better, and that is the truth.
And I'll keep reminding you no matter how much you deny.
430px-Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

jandk2016.jpg

For Kashmir, the few as follows:-

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...ashmir-troopers/2016/09/14/article3620216.ece

http://www.dw.com/en/india-slaps-curfew-on-kashmir-during-eid/a-19549068

http://www.dawn.com/news/1283893/in...shmir-killings-imperative-now-un-rights-chief

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/srinagar-city/story/228706.html

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/151009-Pellet-guns-against-peaceful-protesters-unbearable-Italy

For weeks Indian-administered Kashmir has been plunged into the worst violence in the region for some years. There has been a curfew and bloody clashes between protesters and security forces, all sparked by the death of a popular, young militant leader. Journalist Gowhar Geelani reflects on life for Kashmiris under the curfew.

Kashmiri boy, 11, is 'killed by Indian government forces' and thousands defy official curfew to attend his funeral

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/kashmir-remains-shut-for-70th-consecutive-day/228480.html

http://www.caribbeannewsnow.com/top...e-support-of-OIC-states-in-CARICOM-31812.html

‘While my son was battling for life, I was offered a million rupees to speak against Hurriyat’

http://www.risingkashmir.com/news/kashmir-massive-freedom-rally-in-kulgam-underway

http://www.risingkashmir.com/news/dadsara-locals-face-massive-pava-shelling-spent-night-on-roads

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ka...t-in-pulwama-district-50-injured-1291412.html

Pakistan begs UN to internationalise Kashmir issue for over 20 years and the Kashmir issue itself gets removed from the UN disputed territories list.
And India only speaks of the Balochistan issue and pakistan gets threats of sanctions.

http://kashmirreader.com/2016/09/25...d-a-million-rupees-to-speak-against-hurriyat/

US refuses to back Modi’s claims

Turkey to send fact-finding mission to Kashmir

Organisation of Islamic Cooperation backs Pak, asks India to cease atrocities in Kashmir

Any military action by India will be condemned by Washington

China backs Pak’s K-position: Chinese PM

We are isolated and going to face, what did you say, haa, sanctions....

It was a close request. You have the whole of internet to consult to.
I did answer all your queries you just didn't like my riposte, hence the rhetoric you now spew.

????

UN is biased and I'll keep saying it because it is true. I don't need to reply to your rhetorical morality nonsense, I will only show you the real truth of the world with real facts not the idealistic comments you keep peddling.

Then why UN would request a "close request".

International probe into Kashmir killings imperative now: UN rights chief

But you are talking like a child.

You keep asking rhetorical questions like .
"Tell me has India lost its grip?"
"BSF is not much capable?"
"Do you believe in UN or not or you have claimed yourself as UN?"

The answers you want are just for your vain satisfaction and never really covers the whole issue.
You just want to stick to the smallest inch of the issue and grab a hold of only that since it coincides with your narrow point of view, rather than discussing the whole issue itself.

And again I did answer your question, you just didn't like my reply.
Rant

Stop changing the reply every single time you are cornered, media and the UN observer group have nothing in common.
I meant "why should India show a captive event that happens once every 10 years to the UN".

We believe in free information which is why our media showed the truth of the condition in the valley.

We made it known, who knows what would have happened if it was on the Pakistani side.

Answered above that shows your media face as well. Your media that even during Pathankot, op was not concluded but blamed Pakistan and then again in Uri.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37405719

http://www.hindustantimes.com/comme...-in-kashmir/story-4uAoXtnZb2xXyoy6fBLHuM.html

http://www.trutstv.com/hindu-kranti...-rs-for-anyone-who-would-behead-nawaz-sharif/

However, your media has long ago posted that India crossed the border, killed 20 or more and nobody knows. Credibility for above and below of your post for media....

The strike which Pakistanis will deny, just like they denied so many things in their textbooks.

and furthermore, where are the strikes???

No it doesn't, you would have known that if you were not so busy replying to me just for the sake of it.

Oh I know myself sirji, you don't need to tell me when to judge someone, I'm an excellent judge of character.

We have a GEM then, you are judge... wow.... Frustration or what?....

I'm still waiting for the "replied accordingly".
All I have heard is rhetoric from your side.

Give it a try to attack, not those sar-gi-kal strikes, unknown to the world and Pakistan yet you claimed the victory. Come in real time and you will be replied accordingly.

Quoted few above from your post, the rest is rant and baseless claims like so-called kidnapping of Kulbhashan, LET that mostly are answered by others and rant is quoted as proven the thread title in case of you very well.

Back
Top Bottom