What's new

From India with love

Why Indian scriptures & learning Sanskrit has been important to the west. During world war, the British wanted to keep this research of new deadly weapon, highly confidential & with no threats or hurdles to it.

So they gave the program to the U.S to secretly work on it, since Germans had spies all over Europe & Russia & any hint of such a development, would end in getting the place bombed.

Battle Tank invention in modern times.

A Super Human in Indian state of Kerala, who can run very high voltage of electricity through his body. A normal person will be charred to death. Many people across the country & world come to check this person to see if it's real to believe.

You need lot of strength & also huge determination to do this. A normal person's hands will burn like hell in 5-10% of what this man does.

He's from a small village of Karnataka. It's sad this man has fallen & broken his bones several times, still he continues pursuing his passion.

This poor man had no support from the Gov.t, but inspite of all the difficulties, he kept entertaining people with his risky passion for his living. Seeing his passion, some people have come forward to make a movie for him. Hope the movie clicks & he becomes a star or atleast makes sufficient money out of it.

Last edited:

The Monkey big as a man & human features are called Mande Barung in the North East India.

The west is researching this for long. A long known fact to Indians & many westerners, only recently showing it on History channel to the world.

Many Non-Hindus & foreginers, who mock about Hanuman, which Hindus worship as God should watch this video. The British & west know Hanuman is no fiction but real. Only thing, many secrets of India are not made public to common man. Watch video & decide for yourself, if it could be true.

Last edited:

Man lifts bike on head & climbing ladder. This bike Pulsar is quite heavy. Don't know what will happen to his neck & spinal cord over time

Another man here carrying bike & climbing ladder. Crazy

Here this man is carrying a Royal Enfield Bullet on his head. Look at how many people lift this bike. It take 6 people to lift it & this man cooly balances it on his head & climbs ladder with it. Enfield Bullet is one of the most heaviest bike in India. Must be around 200 kgs. This is absolutely insane. I have no words after seeing this.

Last edited:

Unknown secret or Miracle of Jaganath Puri. Is science able to prove this.

The above videos will tell why India is important to the world. Why people will keep coming to India to explore the secrets of getting power & mystical knowledge. Watch & decide if it could be true

Even I don't know how true is this 9 Unknown men theory. But many Indians including me hope if the world gets into the mode of destroying each other, these 9 people will surface to avoid destruction & bloodshed, most importantly to ensure India is protected & saved.

Even many western countries want to be on the Indian side who know & believe this theory, as it's slowly becoming evident, the world is heading into a very dirty power struggle & war like situation, as major powers are grouping up to attack & destroy the other.

Last edited:

The first & last war of Ashoka the great, The Kalinga War, after which he chose the path of Dharma - righteousness & conquering people with love than sword or bloodshed.

3-Year-old child prince of Bhutan Druek Wangchuck said that he was a professor of Nalanda University 824 years ago.

Jesus died in Kashmir. Go through the Video. Do your own research & decide. I have no idea what's truth.

But if it is proven right, then India will become a sacred place for the world. Many Christian missionaries, the Bishop of Rome & other Christian organizations are trying to stop everyone of speaking of Jesus in India or even conducting a research of his presence in India. They fear the very religion & beliefs of Christianity will be in question.

Chinese knew everything about India & Tibet. Reason they invaded & occupied Tibet before it will get desire to join India. Anyway I hope Tibet will be liberated from China & will either get independence or join India.

Click on the link below & go through it. It's a detailed documentary done by BBC

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAaW6BYhfNM

Last edited:
9055203 said:

You can find Jesus's visit to India, said by lot of people in many books if you look for it. Regarding his death there is still speculations. But many are researching on it & also speaking up slowly. But the west is trying hard to keep things under the wraps, since if it's given flame, all focus will come to India.

The nightmare of the west & many Christian Organizations off-late, is they are able to convert many Indians to Christianity in India, but the biggest dilemma, the western whites are rapidly converting to Hinduism & Buddhism. Another blow is, without even a fraction of the effort or funding the Vedic religion is picking pace. Where as the Christian missionaries & west are pumping in huge funds to promote Christianity in India or elsewhere for ages & in India these missionaries have to really do lot of hard work by going from village to village finding low caste people or illiterates & then brainwash them with several sugar coated sessions continuously to achieve their motive by fooling innocent illiterates & believers. It will be a big blow if the very facts or Christianity proves against them. All their efforts & money will be go down the drain in no time.

But as the internet has grown incredibly in the last two decades, people to people contact has become easier & cheaper. Information has also become abundant after the explosion of Internet. People don't have to go search for places or people & do research for years to gather information like the previous generation. It's all at your finger tips today. In the years to come if it's properly researched & proven, every body will start visiting India to understand spirituality & powers of meditation.

Last edited:
Was busy with travel, work & training. Found time to do my post between hectic work.

I am very particular about the acting skills of an actor when I watch a movie. If the acting doesn't match the character played, I don't enjoy the movie, even if the script is excellent. One of the best extra ordinary & phenomenal acting I have ever witnessed, is in this movie by this kid Shamili. I was quite young when I watched this movie, but even today when I see this movie, the role of Shamili just amazes me beyond belief. This should be among the best performances in the world for a 2 year old kid.

I am still dumb stuck to understand how a child can do so natural acting. Even grown up kids don't match her perfection & class. She should have got oscar for this performance. One is to act & get expressions right but to act as a mentally challenged child in the first movie, that too at 2 years & give such a sterling performance is unbelievable. What will a 2 year child know about a mentally challenged person, leave alone acting.

Telugu dubbed version above. This movie Anjali is dubbed in few languages including Hindi. I think if you admire acting you should watch this movie. The story line is also excellent. Tamil is the original version. It's an emotional movie, it will definitely bring tears in your eyes for sure. If you love emotional movie, this is one movie you should not miss.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom