What's new

Friendship Between Turkey And Russia Could Destroy NATO

NATO has a lot to learn. It shouldn't be disbanded though. :)

time will tell...but France, Turkiye, and other formerly anti-Soviet/Communist countries are now having full on direct diplomatic engagement with Russia.....Russia (former USSR) is the reason NATO came into existence

It will end soon. The growing far right popularity leaders in Europe who seem to more pro-Russian than USA and Turkey (the second largest NATO) says it all.

Even if USA leaves NATO, the other members will try to keep it alive.

Do you mean to say that the Children of Israel are under Palestinian occupation? Can you please clarify?
Do you mean the Palestinians are under occupation since the "liberation" of Jerusalem since 1917?

occupied Palestinians are the ancient people .

You reckon? The US contributes the vast majority of finance.
Yeah but the urge to defend against Russia will not die in EU I reckon, with USA leaving. It will definitely be weak and less hawkish. I may be wrong.

Yeah but the urge to defend against Russia will not die in EU I reckon, with USA leaving. It will definitely be weak and less hawkish. I may be wrong.
Many common people in the EU support Russia. If Marine Le Pen wins in France, then Russia will have an ally in Paris. Even the EU could break apart with a potential Frexit.

Many common people in the EU support Russia.
I didn't know that. You may be right. I see a trend though in these alt right movements especially the american one, they support Russia against what they call "radical islam".

Many common people in the EU support Russia. If Marine Le Pen wins in France, then Russia will have an ally in Paris. Even the EU could break apart with a potential Frexit.

This is where its like this Empire strikes back .

You reckon? The US contributes the vast majority of finance.

Not only finances but even security and put lifes of US soldiers lives in risk for safeguarding EU nations soveriginity and the same is done by Ukrainian and Turkish soldiers.

EU nations just support racism against everybody in the name of color and are flooding in United States, Turkey, Arab world, African nations and Republic of India and then harming the social fabric of all these nations.

Turks fought 12 times against Russia. Now there is a spring weather between the countries,
but Turkey would never leave NATO.

Even if NATO collapses and the Central- EU countries establish an own strong independent defence pact
and the USA form an alternative pact with the ex - eastern Varsav Pact states with the East- Wings States including Azerbaidschan, Georgia and Armenia ( that is already in construction);
Turks would try to join this block.
I believe that Serbia is the last Russian Castle in Europe. But this castle will fall if they join EU up to 2023.
That's the last step in the Balkans. That's my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom