What's new

Friendship Between Turkey And Russia Could Destroy NATO

Russia needs to stop their planes from falling first, before even being capable of NATO's downfall. Russia and US are two sides of the same coin: venomous snakes. The more neutral Turkey tries to remain between the two, the better for them. Unless there's someone who can bring example of any country which has benefited by siding either of these snakes?
NATO is a bit shit now. But the way some people go on about Russia makes me laugh.
No one in their right mind would want to live in Russia. Their country is falling to pieces. Their economy is shit outside of Moscow and St Petersburg.
Turkey/Turks has NEVER been allied with Russians.
Turks supported SWEDES against Russians centuries ago. And lets be honest, the Swedes are real fighters compared to Russians.
I don't like NATO much, but they're better for us long term wise.

You obviosuly misread my comments, reread them

Nonsense comment. Sure they have flown in Scandinavian countries etc. Turkey is no Scandinavian country, we value our sovereignty
they have flown to UK airspace, they have flown over usa navy, none of these nations did anything

Just another opinionated garbage for publicity; wishful thinking on the part of author.

NATO is not a child's play and Turkey is not ready for the consequences of quitting it.

Tayyip Erdogan is busy consolidating his power in the country, playing with the sentiments of his followers in the process. Gullible are falling for his charms.

We shall talk when Erdogan really stands up to the (evil) US.

NATO is a bit shit now. But the way some people go on about Russia makes me laugh.
No one in their right mind would want to live in Russia. Their country is falling to pieces. Their economy is shit outside of Moscow and St Petersburg.
Turkey/Turks has NEVER been allied with Russians.
Turks supported SWEDES against Russians centuries ago. And lets be honest, the Swedes are real fighters compared to Russians.
I don't like NATO much, but they're better for us long term wise.
Only if more nations were as rational as Turks are. Russia is not the big Soviet guy of a few decades ago anymore, even their comparison to US (despite of the mess created in and by US) in today's date is laughable. Only countries that would even think of favouring either of the nations over the other, are desperate and confused countries who mistake powerpuff girls (aka Russia) for batman.

God help us, because humans are failing to do so.

The only way NATO can be destroyed is by a catastrophic war; the only way the Russia-China block can be destroyed is by a catastrophic war.
They who wish to make Israel the ruling state in the world need to make Russia and China submit...therefore the only way is by waging war upon Russia and China...however the longer NATO waits, the stronger Russia and China become in their defences...hopefully with Trump there will be another delay in waging war upon Russia and China.
I just don't want Britain and Turkey to be on the wrong side...and at the moment they are.

Only if more nations were as rational as Turks are. Russia is not the big Soviet guy of a few decades ago anymore, even their comparison to US (despite of the mess created in and by US) in today's date is laughable. Only countries that would even think of favouring either of the nations over the other, are desperate and confused countries who mistake powerpuff girls (aka Russia) for batman.

God help us, because humans are failing to do so.
Best option for us is to stay neutral . And the only way we can stay neutral is to get stronger. We have to look at improving our country instead of worrying about what Yanks, Russians do.
And if US and Russia ever go to war, and I want us to have no part in it... why should we? not our fight.
And there's zero chance of Russia and US going to war, no matter what the little kids on here say lol.

The only way NATO can be destroyed is by a catastrophic war; the only way the Russia-China block can be destroyed is by a catastrophic war.
They who wish to make Israel the ruling state in the world need to make Russia and China submit...therefore the only way is by waging war upon Russia and China...however the longer NATO waits, the stronger Russia and China become in their defences...hopefully with Trump there will be another delay in waging war upon Russia and China.
I just don't want Britain and Turkey to be on the wrong side...and at the moment they are.
Turkey and Britain(I live there) are fine. We will not join any war between US/Russia.
Brits like Turks will do whats best for us in the end... I am not worried about that.
Americans are on their own and they know it.

Best option for us is to stay neutral . And the only way we can stay neutral is to get stronger. We have to look at improving our country instead of worrying about what Yanks, Russians do.
And if US and Russia ever go to war, and I want us to have no part in it... why should we? not our fight.
And there's zero chance of Russia and US going to war, no matter what the little kids on here say lol.
Until there are free-zones like Iraq, Syria, Yemen, etc then there's all possibility for Russian-American clashes. Russia might lose the battle badly, but they won't risk their own ground and own civilians in a war which shouldn't even take place.

Unfortunately, majority of Muslim countries do not have the brain to realise this. Until we put our brains in West's hands, this will keep happening until half of our continent become refugees and asylum seekers.

Until there are free-zones like Iraq, Syria, Yemen, etc then there's all possibility for Russian-American clashes. Russia might lose the battle badly, but they won't risk their own ground and own civilians in a war which shouldn't even take place.

Unfortunately, majority of Muslim countries do not have the brain to realise this. Until we put our brains in West's hands, this will keep happening until half of our continent become refugees and asylum seekers.
Agreed. Muslims need to stop falling for the western tricks and stick together.
Syria and Iraq will just be a start. Countries like Turkey and Pakistan is fine though, we already have experience with terrorism and how to deal with it.....but these other countries will be doomed. Hope not anyways. Only time will tell. :/

The Lord God removed the Children of Israel from the Holy Land twice before; he can do it again.

Google it.

Actually the tribes of Judah are living under occupation since the last 100 years.

1916-2016.

hqdefault.jpg

they have flown to UK airspace, they have flown over usa navy, none of these nations did anything
WHy should they, in international waters/airspace. Restraint is a sign of professionalism, not of weakness.

Yes within a time frame of 5-9 months Turkey will leave a geopolitic military alliance that it has been an active part of for 64 years. Wake up, it ain't happening.

Actually the tribes of Judah are living under occupation since the last 100 years.

1916-2016.

hqdefault.jpg
Do you mean to say that the Children of Israel are under Palestinian occupation? Can you please clarify?
Do you mean the Palestinians are under occupation since the "liberation" of Jerusalem since 1917?

True. I love Ukraine and Georgia, we should've done more to help them!!
But overall NATO has done more good than bad to the world. gives us a little credit..

Did good to save Muslims persecuted by Serbs. But Afghan campaign has been horrible failure

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom