What's new

French professor calls to "assassinate" Erdogan

Why are Europeans whining over Erdogan and Turkish referendum results like this?

• Because Europe genuninely care for turkey and the love is oozing out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well the suggestion of toppling Turkish Government or People's choice , is Anti Turkish and not a welcomed suggestion from the French professor. Toppling government is not accepted

Regardless of the context as Turkey is a strong stable country

Last thing the French would want is 30 million more refugees

Prime example of tolorence of calls to kill by some members (As shown by this so call professor) of community while others are targetted for mere disagreement on ideas

Imagine what would be the impact if a Turkish professor had stated same about a western leader in the same tone and suggestive manner

Or a Turkish leader stated that any Western Civilian may be assassinated.
Oops, that already happened.

Ask Turks they know who was screwed in WW1:P
And what is this talk about? Remember yourself what Turkey propaganda morons where talking about in times of referendum...

And who are you hiding behind a name. Turks had a great empire and today they are rising and west is worried. Period

Ask Turks they know who was screwed in WW1

You mean this one ?

Adsız.png

Great Leader Erdogan , certainly a becon of light in Muslim world , always talk about peace

Read and weep. But no you didn't get screwed

The deaths of soldiers created 700,000 widows and more than 1,000,000 orphans.

The French artillery fired more than 330,000,000 shells, this is more than 210 thousand rounds each day.

36% of the soldiers aged between 19 and 22 were killed.

The French soldiers sent an average of 2,000,000 letters per day.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_during_the_First_World_War (Germans knocking the doors of Paris)
Most of the war (in Europe a least) was fought on French soil and combats have been hard and some battles have been a massacre but we won in the end.
The paid price was heavy on both sides, did you look to German figures ?

Germany 2,000,000
France 1,700,000
Russia 1,700,000
Austria-Hungary 1,500,000
British Empire 1,000,000
Italy 460,000

Table 1: War Dead, 1914-1918

Last edited:
You mean this one ?

No i mean this one :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
Hmmm 2-3mln more then France ...
and 1920 :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Sèvres
300px-TreatyOfSevres_%28corrected%29.PNG

So your ww1 was a disaster...

And who are you hiding behind a name.

You dont see the 666? Im the devil :cheesy:

Mistranslation, he said if things go that way in Europe then westerners life might be dangered in other countries, something along that line, no threatening.

And here is the same problem: Taygibay explaned:

I'll suppose that you two have the language barrier as excuse
for saying what you did for it is wrong reg. tone and intent.

The context of his phrase and sentence was
_ what could bring Turkey out of Erdogan's control _​
to which he answered civil war or assassination.

There is no plan to do so in his explanation and he specified
that it was : "hard to speak of such an option" as he said it.

The answer above mine with Reis / regalian overtone shows
why we even need to discuss the permanence of Recep Tayyip.

It is thus the overall tone here that is incorrect and there is
no need to delve any further or answer fools and trolls.
[ ^ Hint @ Louiq ]​

Last edited:
He did a mistake,everyone does. Here's the real map of Africa so he doesn't make the mistake again.

But i must agree if you got imagination :woot: This maps looks a bit like Africa :dance3:

But the Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea are a bit out of the place :hitwall:

But i must agree if you got imagination :woot: This maps looks a bit like Africa :dance3:

But the Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea are a bit out of the place :hitwall:

How many times have your own country been partitioned and erased from the map for centuries by a bunch of foreign powers... like an African colony or something? Two, three, how many? Post some maps about it too. :yahoo:

white people fight in gangs. cowards c

But I did right in.my opening message.
You are a dumb idiot that just likes to argue. You posted figures of dead and claim france never suffered. It got shafted in both the great wars. No one in Europe respects the French because you are cowards. You judge your successes by killing people in Africa who had no means to fight back.
Who is dumb. Even today you are a nation of racists even in.your mainstream politics. Even the Israeli president complained yesterday.
France has only been.on the winning side of wars because of help. You yourselves have been useless cowards. You have won nothing

The more your post the more you look ridiculous and your racism is so obvious that no one can make anything but fun from you.

Last edited:
How many times have your own country been partitioned and erased from the map for centuries by a bunch of foreign powers... like an African colony or something? Two, three, how many? Post some maps about it too

So you compare Turkey to a "African colony or something"?
But anyway what Poland got to do with this topic? Personal attack so i will tell you same as your country location if you dont know dig it. And if you want to talk about Polish History we can do it in a different topic about Poland.:closed:

Who is dumb. Even today you are a nation of racists even in.your mainstream politics. Even the Israeli president complained yesterday.

LOL Called racists by the leader of the original racist nation,
people who thought themselves so great that all others are
below them and acted upon that for millennia even though
it was served back to them on a daily basis, oft. until death?

Or called racists by uninformed peeps as I'm about to vote
for the second time in my life to reject a party based on hate?

It's like being called a coward by a voice lurking in the shadow
and having no one to fight when the spotlight comes on.

Been there, done that, got a closet full of that T-shirt! Tay.

Back
Top Bottom