What's new

French professor calls to "assassinate" Erdogan

Why are Europeans whining over Erdogan and Turkish referendum results like this?

• Because Europe genuninely care for turkey and the love is oozing out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
95% of turkish citizens today are genetic greeks who got islamified and turkified in the last several hundred years. Genetically an absolute minoruty has any turkish haplo groups at all.

Certainly a lot of the inhabitants in current Turkey have "Turkified" ancestors, but many of these
were only "Greeks" as a result of "Hellenization" of indigenous peoples of Anatolia.

Because.....

"They" (who have the actual power and operate from the shadows) KNOW of what will come ahead with an independent and strong TURKEY allied with RUSSIA, CHINA and PAKISTAN. Throw in Iran, Indonesia, Malaysia and North-Korea and you have an unstoppable Power Block.

Turke is getting weaker evry day when we look at its economy and internal stability. Erdogan since the referendum is pretty much finished. He expected a great victory and now knows 50% are against him. Even when he used massive fake and state money for his campaign he only could win barely.

That said i dont know what is the outrage about? The professor is right.

Nations have no friends, just interests.

If i just take my country Italy, only god knows how many turkish leaders we eliminated through history. Assassins were always a main tool to change events in Italia favor.

Its same today. When Turkey becomes a problem. And i mean a real one. Now it does as its ordered and just talks alot hot air, but if it becomes a problem it will be dealed with. Turkey is already alienated in europe. Its president portraied as a crazy mad man.

This guy here was a nice warning to Erdo i think:

The Turkish economy is not doing any worse than any other European economy, especially considering it has a war being waged on two of it's borders.

In recent trips to Turkey i've found people finding their religious identity, more people attend mosques, the conservative Turks are now more economically free, this change is not going away.

The Turkish economy is not doing any worse than any other European economy, especially considering it has a war being waged on two of it's borders.

In recent trips to Turkey i've found people finding their religious identity, more people attend mosques, the conservative Turks are now more economically free, this change is not going away.

visiting mosques always brought any nation forward. :D What you witness is the talibanisation of turkey.

Seriously how about visiting university? Make Start Ups?

Turkish economy is worse than any EU memberstate. 10% recesseion, record high unemployment and "garbage rating"

visiting mosques always brought any nation forward. :D What you witness is the talibanisation of turkey.

Seriously how about visiting university? Make Start Ups?

Turkish economy is worse than any EU memberstate. 10% recesseion, record high unemployment and "garbage rating"

People who attended Masjids regularly were the same people that took your Roman empire, broke it to pieces and established the Muslim empire on top of it. You'd do well to remember history.

Actually what I witness is the altering of the ideology of Turkey to an ideology which resonates with all Turks and is the same ideology as the government. This is going to lead to long term political stability. The stock market rallied after Erdogans referendum win.

Enrolment into higher education has nearly doubled in the last 10 years and there are now more people enrolling for university places than there are places. The country built 86 new universities between 2006-11. Turkey has a higher university to population ratio than the UK and that is only increasing.

The economic disaster you choose to portray is actually a 2.5% growth this year (imf prediction), whereas the Turkish government predicts 4.5%. Italy only has a 1% predicted growth rate, the uk 0.3%. You cannot hide truth behind bluster, you are not talking to peasants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire

Clearly at this point we've established you choose not to aknowledge facts. I'll leave you be.

Was greek, not Rome. Rome is located in Italy. Rome actively worked to crush the byzantine. It was a rival to rome. Rome crushed it during the crusades. Later on when it cried for help when the ottomans came, rome turned its back towards it.

One cane judge this as betrayal but it was like it was.

As for the rest of your nonsense. You praise stone age religion. In a way you can be thankful muslims never conquered Italy. Islam would be totally different today. Look what spain did with Islam. It made it basicly christian. Women not covering up, making mosques sing and dance. Women and men together. Placing science and reason above religion.

Placing art above dogma. Making statues and paintings, drinking alcoholics.

Now Italy is more even more pro life than spain. When you look at Italy back then you see the Renaissance, while the Ottomans had no science or art at all that would be even close to Leonardo da Vinci or Michelangelo.

The stoneage doctrine you praise so much would collapse and make place for a modernized and liberal society.

P.s. since you seem so affected with the eastern parts of the roman empire. Name me a city under islamic rule that was roman before and managed to hold its former renomee.

Ephesos was the Beverly Hills of Rome and became ruins under islamic rule. Alexandria was the center of global sience and became nothing but ruins. Byzanz lost its scientific status and was degraded to a trade hub. The scientists and artists who escaped pushed science and art in Italy later on.

The problem is, you must be able to convince others of your ideology. But evrything you have would be plain horror for me. The absolute absence of art, science and evry form of advancement is nothing an italian or european would want for himself. Thats why you always failed in that regard. Im an individualist. I dont bow to dogma.

You can't let it go can you. For a start the people of the Byzantine empire themselves refered to themselves as Romans. The south of Italy was even part of the territory of the Byzantine empire - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catepanate_of_Italy

Also Muslims did conquere Italy, they held Italian territory for 500 years. Where do you think all the dark haired Italians come from? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

You have a wonderful imagination regarding Spanish Islamic society. Many rulers of the Muslim world, wether Spanish or not engaged in non Islamic lifestyles, this did not translate through to alter the fundemental fabric of Islamic society.

Unfortuantely the same cannot be said for Christendom. You people have made a mockery of your own religion. It was torn into two by an English King who wanted to divorce his wife! Today you have homosexual marriages and preachers. I have no issues with someones sexuality, I am a liberal, as far as I'm concerned people are free to be openly gay, but even I draw the line at re-writing a religion to fit someones sexual whims.

Regarding the city - Istanbul, you might have known it as Constantinople. Better than ever!

You can't let it go can you. For a start the people of the Byzantine empire themselves refered to themselves as Romans. The south of Italy was even part of the territory of the Byzantine empire - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catepanate_of_Italy

Also Muslims did conquere Italy, they held Italian territory for 500 years. Where do you think all the dark haired Italians come from? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

You have a wonderful imagination regarding Spanish Islamic society. Many rulers of the Muslim world, wether Spanish or not engaged in non Islamic lifestyles, this did not translate through to alter the fundemental fabric of Islamic society.

Unfortuantely the same cannot be said for Christendom. You people have made a mockery of your own religion. It was torn into two by an English King who wanted to divorce his wife! Today you have homosexual marriages and preachers. I have no issues with someones sexuality, I am a liberal, as far as I'm concerned people are free to be openly gay, but even I draw the line at re-writing a religion to fit someones sexual whims.

Regarding the city - Istanbul, you might have known it as Constantinople. Better than ever!

The Sultan of Ottoman empire caleld himself Emperor of Rome...though never stepepd a foot into Rome. Does it matter what Byzanthines called themself? They werent Romans but tried to connect themself with us.

We were dark haired before. We conquered northern africa and evryone mixed even before the roman empire. Infact there was no siginificant genetic change because when we reconquered Siciliy most of muslim faith got killed.

And you blame us or mockery of our religion? Religion must bow before men. Its that easy.

You too have homosexual imams :)

Istanbul is a terrorist place and lost its importance. Tell me what scientific or social improvements come from there? Any start ups? Any great corporations? An important art style from there? Pop art?

Not even cruise ships go there anymore.

As for making a mockery of our own religion...Is it us who made Mecca a 2nd Las Vegas? Building soulless giant ugly skyscrapers to crush any soul this city once may have had? I dont think so.

You dont get the basic problem. When early Islam conquered a more advanced culture "Persia), it ripped Islam in two.

Today we have the Shia world which tries to move forward and at least honors science, produces some great artists and we have the other one...far larger and absolutely stagnant in its develoment.

Kill Erdogan like they killed Saddam and Ghaddafi? Why they feel the need to poke their nose in internal matters of other countries mind your own business clowns :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You are a greek with stockholm syndrome Sinan. There is no greater defeat than losing your own roots and copy your opressors.
And you are a wannabe European Filipino how about that? :D

A lot of the military was arrested, later it turned out to be based on falsifications.
The funny part starts where the European media cheered this as ''the right direction towards democracy'' when all the secular generals were being arrested one by one from gülenists.

And you are a wannabe European Filipino how about that? :D

The funny part starts where the European media cheered this as ''the right direction towards democracy'' when all the secular generals were being arrested one by one from gülenists.
Based on the history of Turkey, arresting generals preparing a coup might be a good idea.
Arresting people on fake evidence is less so.

The fun peaks when Europe is criticized for both being against military coups
and for military coups in Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom