What's new

French professor calls to "assassinate" Erdogan

Why are Europeans whining over Erdogan and Turkish referendum results like this?

• Because Europe genuninely care for turkey and the love is oozing out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Prime example of tolorence of calls to kill by some members (As shown by this so call professor) of community while others are targetted for mere disagreement on ideas

Imagine what would be the impact if a Turkish professor had stated same about a western leader in the same tone and suggestive manner

West speaks alot about Islamic radicalization but forget how radical they are if some country works on its interest it is it's right erdogan is a lion heart of Islam who took nudity which was started by these type of people in Turkey erdogan has put it on garbage bag

Ww1 you got shafted.
Wrong.

Algeria you lost
Wrong again.

You have only fought against those that can't fight back.
Wrong see point 1 for instance

But that's how white man fights.
We can see your true racist color here.

Cowards.
Even the English call you frogs cowards
The Brits have been our enemy since more or less a 1000 years and we don't expect them to be kind with us.
We also see them as cowards fighting without honour. Next time you want to learn something about the French military read a book but don't ask to someone belonging to the Anglosphere and I'll don't take for granted anything I read from Pakistan spread by Indians.

This was really uncalled for.

Erdogan might be a little too aggressive but he is still elected President of Turkey.

Speaking like this on a national television of France, sends a wrong message across the world that Europe is still upto its destabilisation attempts that it used during colonial era.

Ah Ehl-I Dunha Ah!! They think that it's all about Reis Erdo'an!! It's Murad-I Ilahi (Divine Plan/determination/execution etc.). And no mortals have any share in it nor it can be undone. Anyway, it shows how desperate they are and how ruthless they can be!!!!

Imagine what would be the impact if a Turkish professor had stated same about a western leader in the same tone and suggestive manner

Speaking like this on a national television of France, sends a wrong message across the world

I'll suppose that you two have the language barrier as excuse
for saying what you did for it is wrong reg. tone and intent.

The context of his phrase and sentence was
_ what could bring Turkey out of Erdogan's control _​
to which he answered civil war or assassination.

There is no plan to do so in his explanation and he specified
that it was : "hard to speak of such an option" as he said it.

The answer above mine with Reis / regalian overtone shows
why we even need to discuss the permanence of Recep Tayyip.

It is thus the overall tone here that is incorrect and there is
no need to delve any further or answer fools and trolls.
[ ^ Hint @ Louiq ]
And a good day all, Tay.

No European Nation supported the coup.
That just typical keyboard warrior myth building based on hatred of the west.
Show some sources.

And none of them were against it, waited how the attempt will result. Egypt's Sisi example shows the hypocracy clearly. Most people on defence & political forums like here know a lil'more that the ones on the streets, how things are working on international arena, so let's not insult each other's mind. You and I know what would happen if the coup was succesfull, don't we?

Wrong.

Wrong again.

Wrong see point 1 for instance

We can see your true racist color here.

The Brits have been our enemy since more or less a 1000 years and we don't expect them to be kind with us.
We also see them as cowards fighting without honour. Next time you want to learn something about the French military read a book but don't ask to someone belonging to the Anglosphere and I'll don't take for granted anything I read from Pakistan spread by Indians.

only thing the French are good at is racism.....look at your main stream politics.
for a man who denies that the French didn't get screwed in WW1 and 2 you really need to go back to the history books

And none of them were against it, waited how the attempt will result. Egypt's Sisi example shows the hypocracy clearly. Most people on defence & political forums like here know a lil'more that the ones on the streets, how things are working on international arena, so let's not insult each other's mind. You and I know what would happen if the coup was succesfull, don't we?

Pure racist Bullshit!

https://www.svd.se/lofven-oklar-utgang-i-turkiet

July 16:

That the military is trying to overthrow democracy and democratically elected and
rape the constitution and violate International Law is despicable, says the Swedish Prime minister
to TT (news bureau)

Military Coups to resolve political problems is nothing the EU countries support.
-Margot Wallström FM

Angela Merkel condemns the coup, and reiterates the right of Turkey's citizens
to choose their own leaders.

Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Junker wants a quick return to normal conditions.

The White House says that all parties in Turkey should support the democratically
elected government.

Ban Ki-Moon wants a speedy and peaceful return to civilian administration.

Head of NATO salutes the Turks that went out on the street and may have had a significant
role in putting the coup down.

The criticism from the West, and the US has made Egypt seek alignment with Russia.

That said, both Erdogan and Mursi are considered disasters in the West.
Bad for Turkey and Egypt.

Last edited:
Frenching it up. Ja ma pel 'Senile'.

The professor needs to understand France will be overrun by influx of war stricken refugees who can use his own teachings against the cheese stinkers.

And on that note lets open one of their finest Burgundy.

We certainly did not get screwed in WW1 go back to history book and educate yourself.

Read and weep. But no you didn't get screwed

The deaths of soldiers created 700,000 widows and more than 1,000,000 orphans.

Between 81,000 and 97,000 men from the French colonies were killed, including 26,000 Algerians.

Of France's total population 1 out of 20 were killed.

27,000 French soldiers were killed on August 22nd 1914 at the Battle of Charleroi.

52% of the total of men mobilized were killed or wounded.

1914 was the bloodiest year for the French Army with an average of 2,200 deaths per day.

In 1914, more than 65,000 mobilized horses were shared between the five French armies.

In 1915, during the Artois Offensive between May 9th and June 18th, it cost 300,000 lives and wounded men to gain just 4 kilometres of territory.

Between 10,000 and 12,000 soldiers were from the island of Corsica were killed. during the war.

The French artillery fired more than 330,000,000 shells, this is more than 210 thousand rounds each day.

36% of the soldiers aged between 19 and 22 were killed.

The French soldiers sent an average of 2,000,000 letters per day.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_during_the_First_World_War (Germans knocking the doors of Paris)

Last edited:

The day before Sisi overthrew Mursi.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/02/world/middleeast/egypt-protests.html

President Obama called Mr. Morsi late Monday night, Mr. Morsi’s aides said. They described Mr. Obama’s message as a confirmation that the White House was continuing to deal with Mr. Morsi as Egypt’s elected president and to support the country’s transition to civilian democracy.

Obama administration officials could not immediately be reached for comment about the call. Earlier Monday in Tanzania, Mr. Obama expressed concern about the protests in Egypt but said the situation was different from the earlier protests that had prompted the United States to call for the departure of Mr. Mubarak. “When I took a position that it was time for Egypt to transition, it was based on the fact that Egypt had not had democratic government for decades, if ever,” he said

Now that Egypt has such a government, he said, “there’s more work to be done to create the condition where everybody believes their voices are heard.” He urged both sides to refrain from violence, and specifically mentioned reports of assaults on women in Egypt, saying that “assaulting women does not qualify as peaceful protests.”

Read and weep. But no you didn't get screwed

The deaths of soldiers created 700,000 widows and more than 1,000,000 orphans.

Between 81,000 and 97,000 men from the French colonies were killed, including 26,000 Algerians.

Of France's total population 1 out of 20 were killed.

27,000 French soldiers were killed on August 22nd 1914 at the Battle of Charleroi.

52% of the total of men mobilized were killed or wounded.

1914 was the bloodiest year for the French Army with an average of 2,200 deaths per day.

In 1914, more than 65,000 mobilized horses were shared between the five French armies.

In 1915, during the Artois Offensive between May 9th and June 18th, it cost 300,000 lives and wounded men to gain just 4 kilometres of territory.

Between 10,000 and 12,000 soldiers were from the island of Corsica were killed. during the war.

The French artillery fired more than 330,000,000 shells, this is more than 210 thousand rounds each day.

36% of the soldiers aged between 19 and 22 were killed.

The French soldiers sent an average of 2,000,000 letters per day.

Ask Turks they know who was screwed in WW1:P
And what is this talk about? Remember yourself what Turkey propaganda morons where talking about in times of referendum...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom