What's new

Founding Day of Saudi Arabia celebrations creates much outrage from Islamists worldwide

After Taliban takeover, there has been an increase in "fanboying" for Taliban from people of East Africa, South Asia, Arab diaspora, and converts.

There was this video Daniel H did and it talked about "something interesting in Pashto" and goes on to talk about Afghanistan's strict gender norms. This adds clout and PR to Pashtuns.

In a way I think so, but we did get a boost from it post-1979, and are getting a boost from it from the fanboying right now. The only thing with Russians is that they have framed their war in Ukraine as a "East vs West" and Putin makes speeches about the family unit, appealing to orthodox Christian values. Taliban isn't at that stage yet and shot themselves in the foot with the banning girls education episode.

On this side, Imran Khan and Pakistan in general, isn't good at PR with the akh crowd. Its why Pakistan tends to get dragged by Muslim social media more than often than other Muslim countries that do more questionable things. For example, Morocco recognized Israel and is actively working with them but the World Cup did them good in PR. Same with Turkey, they are masters at PR.
Yeah I hear you, but I like it more due to the fact that you internalised your religion and put personal national interests first.

No offence but that Muslim twitter crowd is useless, most of them are low IQ extremists, but I do like Daniel Haqiqatjou overall but he's been a bit weird recently, not getting his points across as well.

There was this video Daniel H did and it talked about "something interesting in Pashto" and goes on to talk about Afghanistan's strict gender norms. This adds clout and PR to Pashtuns.
Hey, I recognise that voice! It's the Pimsleur Language Learning course.

The PR Daniel is doing is about gender segregation. I doubt the kind of people who support gender segregation would be that unhappy with banning women from universities or so on.... I only see a circle-jerk of red-pillers, Islamists and Pashtun nationalists in the comment section. Can't be good PR with that....

Interesting that you noticed this. Funny enough, I have noticed this on this forum as well long ago..in fact, it's actually funny that some even think I'm supporting KSA a little too much, simply because I say some facts about KSA that others don't seem to like(giving their bias). I was actually laughing about this over a year ago when I realised that despite not being muslim(I'm not even religious per se) I actually found myself being one of the few people to recognise the good work and leadership Saudi Authorities have been doing for their counting citizens. I have noticed that many on here are very biased against the Saudis to be honest.. I think many have a preconceived idea/image about KSA already made in their heads, coupled with their anti Western hatred/biased they tend to have a very negative view of KSA (and other gulf states to a lesser extent). This is also due to the fact that they believe that KSA and Gulf states should not be partners or allies with the West. Lol and I think there is also the fact that they are very wealthy and rich, plus KSA being the centre of Islam and origin of Arabic(most Muslim countries are even Islamic today due to Saudi/Arabic conquests influence) . So I guess there's also that bit of jealousy/resentment of thinking they are being put on a pedestal.

Anyway, I believe it doesn't matter, KSA is on a the right track, and the country is developing quite well and its citizens living a good life. You don't see any of them fleeing to the West or other countries to do menial job/seek greener pastures . So I will say they are doing far better than than most countries. Funny enough even those people whose leaders are doing way worse than Saudi Arabia are also making fun of Saudi Arabia. 🤣 its like a poor walking desperately on the street striving to survive and yet making fun of a well off man driving in his Range Rover saying he could be driving a Ferrari. Such is life. 😂

I totally agree.

There is definitely some envy, inferiority complexes, etc. involved but it is a largely loud and extremely uniformed and ignorant minority of Muslims.

However as I wrote, vast majority of Muslims worldwide have a special affinity towards KSA due to it being the cradle of Islam. Hejaz, Makkah, Madinah, all the Islamic sites, Islamic personalities such as various Prophets of the past, Prophet Muhammad (saws), the Sahada, Caliphs etc. play a role here.

KSA has also done, probably more than any other Muslim nation, more for Muslim causes worldwide too by building an untold amount of mosques, schools, learning centers, donations etc. worldwide. I doubt that there is a single Muslim community in the world that has somehow not directly benefited from KSA through donations or by people who have been working/are working in KSA.
Dude, KSA has some of the highest living standards in the world, one of the most safe countries on the planet, some of the best infrastructure etc.

Saudi Arabians/Arabians (when they conquered most of the Islamic world and created some of the largest and most influential empires ever seen, caliphates, kingdoms, sultanates, emirates etc. in 3 continents, lol) did the migrating already, the result was/is the Arab world/Muslim world and one of the largest diasporas in the world (Arab one) with 10's of millions of Arabs from South America to Indonesia.

Heck, the first Muslim community in the UK was not the South Asian but actually Yemeni one. I was surprised to learn that not long ago.

The funny thing is how some users, even in this thread, are denying the historical fact that modern-day Saudi Arabians are the heirs of all those Islamic peoples/caliphates/civilizations etc. because back then there was no "KSA". By that logic Pakistan cannot claim anything that our ancestors created on the land that make up Pakistan today (no IVC no nothing) as those people were not "Pakistanis", similarly with Greeks, Italians and a long list of other peoples/nationalities. It is silly and desperate.

The dumbest I tend to read online, having lived in KSA for years and knowing the language (Arabic) and culture extremely well, is the notion that everyone in KSA is some Salafi/Wahahbi/Hanbali (in KSA the official state clergy fiqh is the Hanbali fiqh which is 1 of the 4 main Sunni madahib - what many people call "Wahhabism") when they are a minority within KSA and the whole idea of Saudi Arabians being extremely conservative when on average (from my experiences) Pakistanis, Afghans and even many Arabs and others, are far more conservative religiously.
Even the use of Niqab in KSA is more a tribal thing (culture rather than religion).

Take the Western darlings in West Asia (Kurds), in many ways they are far more "primitive/conservative" than Saudi Arabians as they tend to be more tribal, engage in female circumcision (widespread), more rural populations, more superstitious (the good thing that "Wahhabism" did in KSA was the removal of nonsense beliefs such as the "evil eye" and other widespread superstitious beliefs present in the Muslim World, backward pir/"saint" worship, retarded Sufi practices (Sufism is widespread in Hejaz and other regions of KSA but it is the healthy version, not the clowns you see on Youtube engaging in retarded practices) etc.

Some of their women have been fleeing to the west and it made global headlines which probably triggered this shift. They were literally locking their women at home, weren't allowed to drive and could only go out in a tent with a chaperone. :lol:
Dude, those were some overly publicized (as expected, anything KSA related sells like hot cake in the West due to widespread ignorance although that is diminishing quickly as KSA is opening up at full speed - just the hosting of major sports events is huge PR and tourism too) 2-3 cases of nutcases mostly. As someone who knows KSA from first hand, I can tell you (this goes for the entire GCC) that there is not a more pampered community than local women. They are incredibly spoilt by large. And by now, they are excelling in every field. KSA is a country of almost 100% literacy rates and they have one of the most educated populations. Interestingly women outnumber men at universities. Due to previously retarded laws (such as women driving which was a reaction to the Sahwa movement post Iran Islamic revolution in 1979 and the pan-Islamist era that began after the Afghan-USSR war and which lasted until King Abdullah emerged and finally ended completely when MbS arrrived) women were not representative in the workforce but nowadays almost 50% of all Saudi Arabian women have full-time jobs. Compare those numbers with Pakistan, I don't need to say more.

There will always be cases of women abuses, backward families denying women rights that they are entitled to but this occurs in every country. The biggest "oppression" that women face in KSA, is their families "denying"/putting pressure" on their daughters/females not to marry x or y. Rest is open for them legally as much as in the West, minus the alcohol drinking/drugs (if you live in the Netherlands).

I suggest watching this video:

Millions have seen it.

And nowadays Saudi Arabian women are even doing jobs that were once mostly done by expats such as construction work.

2/3 of the entire population is below 30. They are some of the most interconnected people (almost 100% have internet access), are well-travelled, 100.000's have been studying in the West each year for decades etc. Dubai/GCC next door.

Bahrain used to be flooded each weekend with young Saudis going to have fun when KSA was dominated by clerical dinosaurs between 1979-early 2010's.

@Menace2Society

I just recalled that very publicized (in Western media) case of that Saudi Arabian women that apparently was "fearing for her life" and became a Canadian citizen recently. Well, she turned out to be a ****, already have a child out of wedlock and opened up a Onlyfans account. No **** that her family did not agree with her lifestyle.:lol:

There is being a liberal and then there is this. Although I dislike backward Mullah's, I dislike retarded behavior like that above even more. Let the Westerners indulge in that, nothing good is coming out from this.

Anyway from your posts in this thread, I gather that you are an Atheist and that such behavior above is no problem to you. Each to their own.

Last edited:
internalised your religion

That was only possible because almost 100% of Pashtuns living in Pakistan and Afghanistan are Muslim. Other ethnicities even Arabs have significant non-Muslim populations.

personal national interests first.

Some Pashtuns don’t even understand each other’s Pashto dialect. For example, Waziri Pashto is unintelligible by most Pashtuns in Pakistan. However, you don’t see a seraiki sooba-like movement in Waziristan or the fact they don’t consider themselves part of the Pashto fold. This can be attributed to Pashtunwali as it’s a common unifier.

Geography probably plays a role in this I think.

No offence but that Muslim twitter crowd is useless

I’m also including normie Muslims as well. The ones who follow the @Muslim account on Insta.

but I do like Daniel Haqiqatjou overall but he's been a bit weird recently, not getting his points across as well.

This is part of the polarization of genders, which is a different discussion, but his strategy is that if feminists aren’t going to bend or understand then why men should. Using that strategy he’s going hard in the paint.

I think we’re gonna see a fusion of the Manosphere and dawah bros. It already happened with Tate.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom