What's new

Founding Day of Saudi Arabia celebrations creates much outrage from Islamists worldwide

So the other day I was looking at one of the most popular Islam-related Reddit pages and saw a user make a thread that contains those photos below and a lot of supposed outrage from angry Muslims from across the entire world screaming about KSA "leaving Islam" etc. and other similar nonsense. What is that about again?

Beautiful traditional clothing though, stunning Saudi Arabian/Arabian/Arab women and the cats top it all.:lol:

Now in a non-Islam related Reddit group (AskMiddleEast), most users had no problems.

d88cqdoserka1.jpg

20o332qserka1.jpg

zedpxgoserka1.jpg

egvdpcoserka1.jpg

4dhmicoserka1.jpg

5ii9igrserka1.jpg

qmdng4qserka1.jpg

352wxioserka1.jpg

srh6v2qserka1.jpg

8o5bz2qserka1.jpg

l2vm91qserka1.jpg

djoux3qserka1.jpg

0nrv86qserka1.jpg

amubwaqserka1.jpg

9hn4kaqserka1.jpg

sr0xacqserka1.jpg

aicyeeqserka1.jpg

2jthsaqserka1.jpg

ep1d8upserka1.jpg

9xn10vrserka1.jpg

@The SC @hamza gareeb

Why are some many Muslims worldwide this crazy and angry whenever KSA is developing whether it is economically, socially, culturally, undergoing positive reforms, women workforce booming, educational and non-oil sector booming etc.? It is as if those lot would want every Muslim country to be ruled by some crazy Mullah's like in Iran or the Taliban in Afghanistan. What is going on? It is as if those people want KSA to remain in time as it was 1400 years ago while they have no problem with every other Muslim country doing whatever the hell they please. It is really crazy this behavior, never seen anything alike with any other Muslim country.
Beautiful pics showing real culture.

Beautiful pics showing real culture.

I have always admired the Arabs and the Arab world for their enormously rich ancient civilizations, cultures, traditions, architecture, music, cuisine, poetry, landscapes, ancient artefacts, Islamic religious holy sites and sites, those of Abrahamic religions (for their historical value), the very location at the crossroads of the world (right in the middle if you look at a world map almost) between the remaining Asia, Africa and Europe etc.

However what strikes me the most and at times baffles me, is their loyalty to their traditions such as traditional dresses that they proudly wear everywhere during formal and informal settings. Pretty much unique to the Arabs, in particular Arabians, nowadays, irrespective of continent.

I see it among Pashtuns as well and a few others but they are far and in between and not as extravagant.

Which is kind of sad in this world of today where everyone is behaving more alike and looking more alike.

The G-20 meeting in Japan from 2019. It always stroke me that the only traditional dress in sight among those G-20 nations is the Saudi Arabian representative.

mv_04_20190701160847057.jpg

Chinese, Black, Indonesian, European, Latin American, Russian, Japanese, they are all wearing the same boring generic Western clothing as if they had none of their own or if they did not want to stand out.

With the exception of Modi, probably the only positive thing that I can say about him.:lol:

A few more cool photos from another Reddit thread:

I just realized that Reddit is very much infected by trolling like much online communication, lol. Too naive.

6ex6dq0ee2ka1.jpg

ey2ypaffe2ka1.jpg

mn58b1rfe2ka1.jpg

odw2o0pge2ka1.jpg

1e178z6he2ka1.jpg

wx5brn5ie2ka1.jpg

0atm93jie2ka1.jpg

2galdp6ke2ka1.jpg

u4fsooyke2ka1.jpg

t2cl5cone2ka1.jpg

j3sr7rjpe2ka1.jpg

zef3nq1ne2ka1.jpg

Call me crazy and who am I to decide what women should be wearing, but the world would be a bit more colorful and interesting if women in the Muslim World were wearing their traditional regional dresses (some shown in this thread from within KSA) rather than the same boring generic black abayas (mostly but not only), niqab, hijab etc. I am not sure if it is more practical but boring it is.

Last edited:
I have always admired the Arabs and the Arab world for their enormously rich ancient civilizations, cultures, traditions, architecture, music, cuisine, poetry, landscapes, ancient artefacts, Islamic religious holy sites and sites, those of Abrahamic religions (for their historical value), the very location at the crossroads of the world (right in the middle if you look at a world map almost) between the remaining Asia, Africa and Europe etc.

However what strikes me the most and at times baffles me, is their loyalty to their traditions such as traditional dresses that they proudly wear everywhere during formal and informal settings. Pretty much unique to the Arabs, in particular Arabians, nowadays, irrespective of continent.

I see it among Pashtuns as well and a few others but they are far and in between and not as extravagant.

Which is kind of sad in this world of today where everyone is behaving more alike and looking more alike.

The G-20 meeting in Japan from 2019. It always stroke me that the only traditional dress in sight among those G-20 nations is the Saudi Arabian representative.

Chinese, Black, Indonesian, European, Latin American, Russian, Japanese, they are all wearing the same boring generic Western clothing as if they had none of their own or if they did not want to stand out.

With the exception of Modi, probably the only positive thing that I can say about him.:lol:

A few more cool photos from another Reddit thread:

I just realized that Reddit is very much infected by trolling like much online communication, lol. Too naive.

6ex6dq0ee2ka1.jpg

ey2ypaffe2ka1.jpg

mn58b1rfe2ka1.jpg

odw2o0pge2ka1.jpg

1e178z6he2ka1.jpg

wx5brn5ie2ka1.jpg

0atm93jie2ka1.jpg

2galdp6ke2ka1.jpg

u4fsooyke2ka1.jpg

View attachment 918434

View attachment 918435

View attachment 918436

Call me crazy and who am I to decide what women should be wearing, but the world would be a bit more colorful and interesting if women in the Muslim World were wearing their traditional regional dresses (some shown in this thread from within KSA) rather than the same boring generic black abayas (mostly but not only), niqab, hijab etc. I am not sure if it is more practical but boring it is.
With no offence, Muslims in the Indian subcontinent are likelier to show/ adopt other cultures and leave their rich culture.

Why no LBGT representative on the Saudi Arabian founding day ?

It was a homosexual who created what we call Saudi Arabia today . The first country in the history of mankind to be founded by a Gay man .

Beautiful traditional clothing though, stunning Saudi Arabian/Arabian/Arab women and the cats top it all.:lol:

Now in a non-Islam related Reddit group (AskMiddleEast), most users had no problems.

Why are some many Muslims worldwide this crazy and angry whenever KSA is developing whether it is economically, socially, culturally, undergoing positive reforms, women workforce booming, educational and non-oil sector booming etc.? It is as if those lot would want every Muslim country to be ruled by some crazy Mullah's like in Iran or the Taliban in Afghanistan. What is going on? It is as if those people want KSA to remain in time as it was 1400 years ago while they have no problem with every other Muslim country doing whatever the hell they please. It is really crazy this behavior, never seen anything alike with any other Muslim country.

India has the largest number of burqa wearers in the world, and on the male side the largest number of non-Arab thawb wearers in the world. When the Arabs don't wear the thawb in Moscow or London why do South Indian Muslim males do it in Hyderabad or Bangalore ? :rofl:

Now behold Indian mullahs in Bombay protesting against Saudia opening cinemas in Madeenah :

The above biryani-fattened-psychos would have been the first ones to listen to the same Saudia and taken NATO-given money go to Afghanistan in the 1980s and Libya and Syria in 2011 to fight against the leftist governments there. Now they protest against the same Saudia ???

Because Mecca and Medina is there

Whoredom is spreading everywhere across the world, people don't want it spreading in and around the holy cities

It's not that anyone particularly cares about Saudi away from the holy sites, the degeneracy is spreading everywhere including Saudi and the Arabian peninsula

Mr. NATO-seeded Mullah Ghey Boi, be off to your Sharia Patrols in Birmingham or wherever.

nothing is wrong in any pic i cant see anything objectable . islamist will always oppose anything make people happy .

Let us not these crazies ( like Hussain above ) as Islamists. They are just ritualists who are no different than a Brahman priest.

I have a story about this strange contraption on her face. I am a dashing person, nicely groomed and all and I once entered a restaurant here in India. Along my path was a table and there were sitting two women, a man and a boy. The older woman was wearing that above thing. The younger woman and I had an eye-to-eye contact maybe for a second and then she blushed and looked away. The man who must have been her husband started doing aggressive actions - not against me but in general. I simply walked to my choice of table and enquired about the food.

With no offence, Muslims in the Indian subcontinent are likelier to show/ adopt other cultures and leave their rich culture.

Good, then you as a Hindu must stop following Hinduism which is a foreign ideology that came into India 3000 years ago with the Brahmans from Iran. Instead you should start following the pre-Hindu pre-IVC beliefs among the native / indigenous tribals who are now collectively forming themselves under "Sarna Dharma" :
1638896032_sarna.jpg

sarna.jpg

13_11_2020-sarna_dharma_code_21059003.jpg

Or just declare that you believe in a Communist, Humanist set of thoughts. Unless that is too much for your Hindutvadi mind to process. :D

India has the largest number of burqa wearers in the world, and on the male side the largest number of non-Arab thawb wearers in the world. When the Arabs don't wear the thawb in Moscow or London why do South Indian Muslim males do it in Hyderabad or Bangalore ? :rofl:

Now behold Indian mullahs in Bombay protesting against Saudia opening cinemas in Madeenah :

The above biryani-fattened-psychos would have been the first ones to listen to the same Saudia and taken NATO-given money go to Afghanistan in the 1980s and Libya and Syria in 2011 to fight against the leftist governments there. Now they protest against the same Saudia ???

Mr. NATO-seeded Mullah Ghey Boi, be off to your Sharia Patrols in Birmingham or wherever.

Let us not these crazies ( like Hussain above ) as Islamists. They are just ritualists who are no different than a Brahman priest.

I have a story about this strange contraption on her face. I am a dashing person, nicely groomed and all and I once entered a restaurant here in India. Along my path was a table and there were sitting two women, a man and a boy. The older woman was wearing that above thing. The younger woman and I had an eye-to-eye contact maybe for a second and then she blushed and looked away. The man who must have been her husband started doing aggressive actions - not against me but in general. I simply walked to my choice of table and enquired about the food.

Good, then you as a Hindu must stop following Hinduism which is a foreign ideology that came into India 3000 years ago with the Brahmans from Iran. Instead you should start following the pre-Hindu pre-IVC beliefs among the native / indigenous tribals who are now collectively forming themselves under "Sarna Dharma" :
1638896032_sarna.jpg

sarna.jpg

13_11_2020-sarna_dharma_code_21059003.jpg

Or just declare that you believe in a Communist, Humanist set of thoughts. Unless that is too much for your Hindutvadi mind to process. :D
Typical of communist response accepting the AIT which has been discredited in recent years with the advancement of DNA study, Now all AIT supporters are as good as wings of DODO. So fly like DODO

Typical of communist response accepting the AIT which has been discredited in recent years with the advancement of DNA study, Now all AIT supporters are as good as wings of DODO. So fly like DODO

What DNA study ? And those tribals who desire cutting away from the Hinduism imposed on them... are they crazy and your PN Oak and Modi jee geniuses ?

And you should have said "Wings of DRDO" because they never fly. :rofl:

What DNA study ? And those tribals who desire cutting away from the Hinduism imposed on them... are they crazy and your PN Oak and Modi jee geniuses ?

And you should have said "Wings of DRDO" because they never fly. :rofl:

Rakhigarhi

Now Maxmuller poodles and Communists are just sitting dodo's and laughing in their own cooco land

Corruptistan obviously has a fetish for Saudi Arabia. Fetish for anything, a person, place or people, is not a normal thing and unIslamic as it borders on idolatry. As for Hijab, it was culture among Arabs before the Islamic Prophet and did not begin in Arabia as its cradle. Also, the Islamic Prophet was not Saudi, and if he were alive obviously he would never give allegiance to another clan, much less signalling total subservience and loyalty to them calling himself by their name. This would automatically cause him to be regarded as a rebel by the tribal code they live under.
'Available evidence suggests that veiling was not introduced into Arabia by Muhammad, but already existed there, particularly in the towns, although it was probably not as widespread as in the neighbouring countries such as Syria and Palestine.[90] Similarly to the practice among Greeks, Romans (Byzantines), Jews, and Assyrians, its use was associated with high social status.[90].'

This is who Saudis are in the words of the chief Saudi cleric.

What I find disturbing are reports of crimes being committed in Mecca and Medina, even during Hajj.

I watch videos of Western converts to Islam. One man who attended university in Medina said that thieves kept trying to steal his bike. In another video I heard a female convert say that two of her friends got raped during Hajj. And the police wouldn’t help them. She doesn’t plan to ever go for Hajj. I’m surprised that she even decided to stay Muslim.

I used to think that Saudi Arabia has draconian punishments and little crime, but it seems like that’s not so. Even Hajj is not safe.

What I find disturbing are reports of crimes being committed in Mecca and Medina, even during Hajj.

I watch videos of Western converts to Islam. One man who attended university in Medina said that thieves kept trying to steal his bike. In another video I heard a female convert say that two of her friends got raped during Hajj. And the police wouldn’t help them. She doesn’t plan to ever go for Hajj. I’m surprised that she even decided to stay Muslim.

I used to think that Saudi Arabia has draconian punishments and little crime, but it seems like that’s not so. Even Hajj is not safe.

Nah, very very few incident like this

I have been to Mecca and Madinah, doing Umrah, and also many of my families, even my mother visited there several times, and all are pretty save

Many in my families have undergone Hajj as well and nothing happened like what you said.

is more practical but boring it is.

Well, I have to admit that Saudi still wear their traditional dress even in the street

Being practical like what you said for Indonesians to wear modern Western cloth. I wear it as well.

But we also have Batik

Usually in Wedding the bride using traditional dress and the men will wear Batik. For women as we already know many of them wear Hijab.

baju-pengantin-adat-minangkabau1.jpg

Batik can be used for meeting or working as well

EF3xtn2W4AIWpGO.jpg

sri-mulyani3.jpg

Last edited:
Islam is the religion of the Saudis/arabs. They can practice and change it how they want. Not sure why others should have an issue. Just do as you're told.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom