What's new

Founding Day of Saudi Arabia celebrations creates much outrage from Islamists worldwide

nothing is wrong in any pic i cant see anything objectable . islamist will always oppose anything make people happy .
Islamists and Alt-left are the two groups that will never stop crying no matter what you do for them, the best thing that one can do for them is to show them the middle finger and tell them to f**k off.

Islam is the religion of the Saudis/arabs. They can practice and change it how they want. Not sure why others should have an issue. Just do as you're told.

Neither Islam is religion of arabs nor they have authority to change it as per their liking

Some of the greatest scholars of Islam were nonarabs

You sure you were born in a muslim family? Your knowledge of Islam is too flawed and wrong

So the other day I was looking at one of the most popular Islam-related Reddit pages and saw a user make a thread that contains those photos below and a lot of supposed outrage from angry Muslims from across the entire world screaming about KSA "leaving Islam" etc. and other similar nonsense. What is that about again?

Beautiful traditional clothing though, stunning Saudi Arabian/Arabian/Arab women and the cats top it all.:lol:

Now in a non-Islam related Reddit group (AskMiddleEast), most users had no problems.

d88cqdoserka1.jpg

20o332qserka1.jpg

zedpxgoserka1.jpg

egvdpcoserka1.jpg

4dhmicoserka1.jpg

5ii9igrserka1.jpg

qmdng4qserka1.jpg

352wxioserka1.jpg

srh6v2qserka1.jpg

8o5bz2qserka1.jpg

l2vm91qserka1.jpg

djoux3qserka1.jpg

0nrv86qserka1.jpg

amubwaqserka1.jpg

9hn4kaqserka1.jpg

sr0xacqserka1.jpg

aicyeeqserka1.jpg

2jthsaqserka1.jpg

ep1d8upserka1.jpg

9xn10vrserka1.jpg

@The SC @hamza gareeb

Why are some many Muslims worldwide this crazy and angry whenever KSA is developing whether it is economically, socially, culturally, undergoing positive reforms, women workforce booming, educational and non-oil sector booming etc.? It is as if those lot would want every Muslim country to be ruled by some crazy Mullah's like in Iran or the Taliban in Afghanistan. What is going on? It is as if those people want KSA to remain in time as it was 1400 years ago while they have no problem with every other Muslim country doing whatever the hell they please. It is really crazy this behavior, never seen anything alike with any other Muslim country.

You reap what you sow. Saudi Arabia promoted extremism in societies across the world through wahhabism. Today their own fanboys are turning on them.

You reap what you sow. Saudi Arabia promoted extremism in societies across the world through wahhabism. Today their own fanboys are turning on them.

It is not against KSA or the people but the rulers. Nor is it "Wahhabis" but many uniformed Muslims across the world regardless of sect. It has nothing to do with any sect but the fact that those same individuals think that KSA's resources are the resources of the entire Muslim World and that they are entitled to those riches because they happen to be Muslim.

Hejaz is the most beloved region of Muslims outside of possibly their own countries. As are Makkah, Madinah and numerous other Islamic sites in KSA. Vast majority of Muslims don't have any hatred for Saudi Arabians or KSA either, rather the opposite.

I disagree with that. Only an small percentage of said help was taken advantage of by extremists. No where in "Wahhabism" (Hanbali Sunni Islam) does it say that terrorism, suicide bombings etc. is lawful or encouraged.

KSA built 10.000's of mosques across the entire Muslim and non-Muslim world from Suriname in South America to Indonesia. All with the blessing of local Muslim communities and local governments.

10.000's of Muslim scholars from across the entire world, West and non-West have been educated in Islamic universities in KSA.

Now if you put all this together, the amount of extremists does probably not even make up 0,1%.

Oh, and by that token we (Pakistan) are guilty of said same extremism. Ever heard Afghan, Indian, Bangladeshi etc. complaints?

This extremism began with US countering of the USSR in Afghanistan. It was born in Afghanistan, not KSA. Or if you want to go further back to Egypt (Qutbism).

Having said that, KSA had some retarded clerics and laws on some fronts that emerged after 1979 (Sahwa era as a movement due to events next door in Iran = "Islamic revolution") which was not the case prior but hopefully this started to be removed 10-15 years ago and now it is no longer present and leaders and clerics within KSA are openly shunning such people and views and they are no longer tolerated.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet and KSA is not perfect, but the moronic/one-sided/simplistic view of KSA = being at fault for all the indigenous/local troubles in Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Syria and what not, is just that, ridiculous or agenda driven propaganda. Or using "Wahhabism" as the escape goat for everything, lol.

I suggest reading those statements from MbS:

And most importantly, Hanbalis were/are a minority within KSA. KSA, as the cradle of Islam, is home to every Muslim sect indigenously. You have the oldest Sunni (Shafi'i Hanbali, Maliki, Hanafi), Shia (Twelver, Zaydi, Ismaili), Sufism etc. communities in the world.

Nah, very very few incident like this

I have been to Mecca and Madinah, doing Umrah, and also many of my families, even my mother visited there several times, and all are pretty save

Many in my families have undergone Hajj as well and nothing happened like what you said.

Nonsense post indeed. Also I am pretty sure such behavior is not the work of locals. Such behavior is extremely frowned upon in KSA and everyone is aware of the harsh punishments. There is a reason why you can have you car keys in your car and leave it open and 99.99% of the time, you know that nobody will break into your car or steal anything. Similarly with your house. Saudi Arabia is one of the most secure and low-crime rate countries in the world. People respect the law by large.

Well, I have to admit that Saudi still wear their traditional dress even in the street

Being practical like what you said for Indonesians to wear modern Western cloth. I wear it as well.

But we also have Batik

Usually in Wedding the bride using traditional dress and the men will wear Batik. For women as we already know many of them wear Hijab.

baju-pengantin-adat-minangkabau1.jpg

Batik can be used for meeting or working as well

EF3xtn2W4AIWpGO.jpg

sri-mulyani3.jpg

Very beautiful dresses indeed and a lot of it has to to with practical clothing. Which is probably why you don't see such colorful traditional Saudi Arabian clothing being warn by many on a daily basis but mostly just the uniform traditional dresses that are more practical.

Indonesia is a very diverse nation with many ethnic groups. The climate is tropical all year round so you can practically use the same clothing all-year round. In KSA they have winter and summer clothing as it can get really cold during winter.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia is becoming the society it was always meant to be regardless of what failed state expats or locals think their definition of Islam says it should be - I would let the locals who both read and understand the language without the adulterations from these failed state scholars decide what is best for themselves

Nah, very very few incident like this

I have been to Mecca and Madinah, doing Umrah, and also many of my families, even my mother visited there several times, and all are pretty save

Many in my families have undergone Hajj as well and nothing happened like what you said.
I don't think you should be speaking on behalf of women, especially pretty young women.

I don't think you should be speaking on behalf of women, especially pretty young women.

Look like you have some fuss with the Arabs ?

Are you women yourselves ? If not then you dont need to question my statement as you are men yourselves.

Millions Indonesians have gone to Saudi, there will be gossip about that make we will know about it if that thing does happen frequently, but that is nothing. Maybe there is some few incident that happened as bad guy is every where.

Look, I am maybe a men, but many of my families are women, so story about what happen in Saudi will pass on me if that accusation does happen.

I also perform Umrah ritual where men and women are close each other, I dont see any bad behavior happen during that time.

This is one of photo of my female relative

Last edited:
SA are making good progress towards becoming a more rounded and balanced civilization.

Hopefully the followers of their religion in other countries can learn from this and do the same.

Hopefully the followers of their religion in other countries can learn from this and do the same.

Hey clown

Let me repeat it for you again

Islam is not Arab's religion nor they have some copyright over it. So stop calling it "their religion"

You might not be a Muslim and we all are okay with it but that doesn't mean we would also accept or tolerate your BS about Islam too

Saudi Arabia is becoming the society it was always meant to be regardless of what failed state expats or locals think their definition of Islam says it should be - I would let the locals who both read and understand the language without the adulterations from these failed state scholars decide what is best for themselves

In end of times there are very harsh predictions about Arabs going deviant in ahadeeth so nope being an Arab doesn't make them an authority on Islam or give them authority to change Islam

You guys having lived with Hindus in subcontinent might have this concept of brahmins who are the supreme authority in everything but this concept simply doesn't exist in Islam

So yeah scholars of "failed state" have every right to comment on anything if they find it to be contradictory to Islam. Islam itself has given them that right

Last edited:
Hey clown

Let me repeat it for you again

Islam is not Arab's religion nor they have some copyright over it. So stop calling it "their religion"

You might not be a Muslim and we all are okay with it but that doesn't mean we would also accept or tolerate your BS about Islam too

It's like Judaism is the religion of the jews. Christianity is the religion of the europeans. Islam is the religion of the Arabs. I don't understand what the issue is. If I have caused offence then I won't mention it again.

It's like Judaism is the religion of the jews. Christianity is the religion of the europeans. Islam is the religion of the Arabs. I don't understand what the issue is. If I have caused offence then I won't mention it again.

Jesus Christ was no European. I hope you know that

Also Islam is a global religion and a phenomenon meant for everyone in the world. It is not an Arab religion. It is meant for whole humanity

You are totally wrong in calling it an Arab religion and yes that offends me because you are attributing a lie to my religion which is also very famous among islamophobic pajeets

Also Islam is a global religion and a phenomenon meant for everyone in the world. It is not an Arab religion. It is meant for whole humanity

You are totally wrong in calling it an Arab religion and yes that offends me because you are attributing a lie to my religion which is also very famous among islamophobic pajeets
The success of an ideology can be judged by the different types of humans (people from varying ethnic, social, racial) backgrounds.

It has been one of the prominent info-warfare theme that Islam is a purely arab religion and consequently Pakistanis should return to eastern paganism (hinduism), some kind of native religion. Anglo-saxons like to believe their (greek & roman) paganism (homosexuality, weaponized freedom of speech) are universal in nature. And they attack Islam for it diverse followers. Bharti nagriks also parrot this bullshit.

It is a global religion but it also means that it amalgamates well into different cultures and identities. Indonesia is a great example of it.

Meanwhile, subcontinent muslims HAD a distinct interpretation and implementation of Islam it not only radicalized but also adulterated to where its neither the Islam practiced in the Arab states nor does it mix well in terms of what are still hard coded cultural norms.

Both aspects means Islam is treated like salt in the subcontinent - add to taste only or not used when not wanted.

it’s also led to a massive identity crisis with the Pakistanis because they really don’t have any of their own culture to promote and push other than trying to be Arab one day or Turk or Persian the other .

Indonesia - makes a tank - calls it Harimau - local term, resonates well because they are proud of the term

Turkey - makes a Tank.. calls it Altay in honor of their hero

Pakistan - lets recycle what we know of early muslim leaders - what have you got? khalid, haider, hamza? Not like anyone in Pakistan is considered worthy of accomplishment - suffice it for the Navy and Air force to finally start naming things after local heroes.

Look like you have some fuss with the Arabs ?

Are you women yourselves ? If not then you dont need to question my statement as you are men yourselves.

Millions Indonesians have gone to Saudi, there will be gossip about that make we will know about it if that thing does happen frequently, but that is nothing. Maybe there is some few incident that happened as bad guy is every where.

Look, I am maybe a men, but many of my families are women, so story about what happen in Saudi will pass on me if that accusation does happen.

I also perform Umrah ritual where men and women are close each other, I dont see any bad behavior happen during that time.

This is one of photo of my female relative

View attachment 918559
We don't idolize any race. Criminals exist in every race and country [Quran 6-123]. I was raised in Arab country and have witnessed plenty of catcalling and sexual harassment by Arabs. There were even pedos harassing boys which I experienced myself. The authorities were aware of this and there would be police vans parked on the main shopping street during busy hours in the suburb I lived in during busy hours and I would typically see young punks in them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom