What's new

Founding Day of Saudi Arabia celebrations creates much outrage from Islamists worldwide

Corruptistan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So the other day I was looking at one of the most popular Islam-related Reddit pages and saw a user make a thread that contains those photos below and a lot of supposed outrage from angry Muslims from across the entire world screaming about KSA "leaving Islam" etc. and other similar nonsense. What is that about again?

Beautiful traditional clothing though, stunning Saudi Arabian/Arabian/Arab women and the cats top it all.:lol:

Now in a non-Islam related Reddit group (AskMiddleEast), most users had no problems.

d88cqdoserka1.jpg

20o332qserka1.jpg

zedpxgoserka1.jpg

egvdpcoserka1.jpg

4dhmicoserka1.jpg

5ii9igrserka1.jpg

qmdng4qserka1.jpg

352wxioserka1.jpg

srh6v2qserka1.jpg

8o5bz2qserka1.jpg

l2vm91qserka1.jpg

djoux3qserka1.jpg

0nrv86qserka1.jpg

amubwaqserka1.jpg

9hn4kaqserka1.jpg

sr0xacqserka1.jpg

aicyeeqserka1.jpg

2jthsaqserka1.jpg

ep1d8upserka1.jpg

9xn10vrserka1.jpg

@The SC @hamza gareeb

Why are some many Muslims worldwide this crazy and angry whenever KSA is developing whether it is economically, socially, culturally, undergoing positive reforms, women workforce booming, educational and non-oil sector booming etc.? It is as if those lot would want every Muslim country to be ruled by some crazy Mullah's like in Iran or the Taliban in Afghanistan. What is going on? It is as if those people want KSA to remain in time as it was 1400 years ago while they have no problem with every other Muslim country doing whatever the hell they please. It is really crazy this behavior, never seen anything alike with any other Muslim country.

Last edited:
Pretty awesome photos! Beautiful women,
And dresses. At this point, they need to turn Mecca and Medinah into religious enclaves to protect it against lewd behavior.

I went to Rome long time ago. I remembered walking to the Vatican with my friend out of the blue this girl comes up to us and hands us small flyers for a bar hopping tour of Rome. I’m not saying this will occur in Saudi Arabia, but the Islamic sites needs to be protected against filth.

So the other day I was looking at one of the most popular Islam-related Reddit pages and saw a user make a thread that contains those photos below and a lot of supposed outrage from angry Muslims from across the entire world screaming about KSA "leaving Islam" etc. and other similar nonsense. What is that about again?

Beautiful traditional clothing though, stunning Saudi Arabian/Arabian/Arab women and the cats top it all.:lol:

Now in a non-Islam related Reddit group (AskMiddleEast), most users had no problems.

d88cqdoserka1.jpg

20o332qserka1.jpg

zedpxgoserka1.jpg

egvdpcoserka1.jpg

4dhmicoserka1.jpg

5ii9igrserka1.jpg

qmdng4qserka1.jpg

352wxioserka1.jpg

srh6v2qserka1.jpg

8o5bz2qserka1.jpg

l2vm91qserka1.jpg

djoux3qserka1.jpg

0nrv86qserka1.jpg

amubwaqserka1.jpg

9hn4kaqserka1.jpg

sr0xacqserka1.jpg

aicyeeqserka1.jpg

2jthsaqserka1.jpg

ep1d8upserka1.jpg

9xn10vrserka1.jpg

@The SC @hamza gareeb

Why are some many Muslims worldwide this crazy and angry whenever KSA is developing whether it is economically, socially, culturally, undergoing positive reforms, women workforce booming, educational and non-oil sector booming etc.? It is as if those lot would want every Muslim country to be ruled by some crazy Mullah's like in Iran or the Taliban in Afghanistan. What is going on? It is as if those people want KSA to remain in time as it was 1400 years ago while they have no problem with every other Muslim country doing whatever the hell they please. It is really crazy this behavior, never seen anything alike with any other Muslim country.
What is the reason for outrage? They seem ordinary pictures.

Pretty awesome photos! Beautiful women,
And dresses. At this point, they need to turn Mecca and Medinah into religious enclaves to protect it against lewd behavior.

I went to Rome long time ago. I remembered walking to the Vatican with my friend out of the blue this girl comes up to us and hands us small flyers for a bar hopping tour of Rome. I’m not saying this will occur in Saudi Arabia, but the Islamic sites needs to be protected against filth.

I agree but many Muslims worldwide, hard to talk about exact percentages but given the widespread illiteracy, ignorance, superstition, actual anti-Islamic behaviors and practices, seem to think that KSA, a country of 40 million, the by far largest country in the region (12th largest overall), with an ancient history, some of the oldest recorded civilizations and cultures in the world, great diversity, one of the most diverse expat populations etc. is supposed to be some living Islamic relic from 1400 years ago where supposedly no changes, no sinning etc. is supposed to be taking place, UNLIKE anywhere else in the Muslim world. That and KSA equaling one large Makkah and Madinah.

It just does not make any sense and I have seen this sentiment from all nationalities, sects etc. Not only Islamists. It is as if does people would want KSA not to develop at all on any front and live in some kind of 1400 year old vacuum. No other nation in the world is measured by the same measuring stick on this front. It is beyond ridiculous.

As for this topic, I actually see nothing wrong with celebrating your cultural dresses, animals that relate to your culture (the world famous and ancient Arabian horse, equally famous camels, cats, whatever) and in any case Makkah and Madinah will remain Islamic cities but people tend to forget that those cities are also host to 3-4 million people in total, they are living cities, unlike say 800 big Vatican mostly inhabited by Catholic priests and males, lol.

What is the reason for outrage? They seem ordinary pictures.

Ask some of the largest reddit pages such as https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/Muslim/ and many Muslims on Twitter.

It seems they like to make a big thing out of nothing while not talking about the actual real problems.

I have seen similar behavior on PDF as well. Whatever it is, it is quite baffling to witness. If you ask me, KSA has more clout in the Islamic world than any other single Muslim nation and as such, the more developed and moderate KSA becomes (leadership down), the better it is for the entire Islamic/Muslim world.

Last edited:

d88cqdoserka1.jpg

20o332qserka1.jpg

zedpxgoserka1.jpg

egvdpcoserka1.jpg

4dhmicoserka1.jpg

5ii9igrserka1.jpg

qmdng4qserka1.jpg

352wxioserka1.jpg

srh6v2qserka1.jpg

8o5bz2qserka1.jpg

l2vm91qserka1.jpg

djoux3qserka1.jpg

0nrv86qserka1.jpg

amubwaqserka1.jpg

9hn4kaqserka1.jpg

sr0xacqserka1.jpg

aicyeeqserka1.jpg

2jthsaqserka1.jpg

ep1d8upserka1.jpg

9xn10vrserka1.jpg

@The SC @hamza gareeb

Because Mecca and Medina is there

Whoredom is spreading everywhere across the world, people don't want it spreading in and around the holy cities

It's not that anyone particularly cares about Saudi away from the holy sites, the degeneracy is spreading everywhere including Saudi and the Arabian peninsula

Because Mecca and Medina is there

Whoredom is spreading everywhere across the world, people don't want it spreading in and around the holy cities

It's not that anyone particularly cares about Saudi away from the holy sites, the degeneracy is spreading everywhere including Saudi and the Arabian peninsula

But this is not about Makkah and Madinah, is it?

Well judging by the actual evidence, people surely do seem to care. Much more than any other Muslim nation out there. You have literally Muslims from every corner of the world commenting. How many are commenting about events within Muslim Northern Nigeria, Indonesia, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco etc. outside of locals there? Or Western human rights groups etc. A minuscule number in comparison by all accounts.

I don't see any degeneracy anywhere in those photos and the funniest and maybe craziest thing is that KSA and the Arabian Peninsula remains the region/countries most closely tied to Islamic principles and an Islamic way of life. Not a fake/forced one but an actual knowledgable and organic one. Anyone familiar with those places will confirm this. No other nation other than KSA, for instance, closes most shops/non-essential places whenever the call for prayer is heard 5 times a day. I don't know of any such nation whether Muslim or non-Muslim. With most people attending prayer when that happens even if not obligatory.

KSA is the living proof of a country embracing modernity, educational, economic, cultural etc. development while at the same time largely being true to your Islamic identity and practices, evident of the widespread use of hijab and niqab by Saudi Arabian women in public even though only the abaya being obligatory and no headscarfs being obligatory. If anything this speaks volume about the locals love and attachment to Islam, not the opposite. And no need to speak about their wealth and how easy it would be, to leave religion altogether and do what other Muslim countries have done or are doing.

Do you even imagine what a tourist trap KSA could turn into, if they allowed non-Muslims access to Makkah and Madinah, allowed alcohol, started building mass-hotels like UAE, Turkey etc.? Given the weather in most of KSA, you could have a holiday season all year long and the beaches in KSA are some of the best and most beautiful and the Red Sea has very few rivals for instance.

So the criticism from this ignorant lot is ridiculous, that is my conclusion.

Last edited:
But this is not about Makkah and Madinah, is it?

Well judging by the actual evidence, people surely do seem to care. Much more than any other Muslim nation out there. You have literally Muslims from every corner of the world commenting. How many are commenting about events within Muslim Northern Nigeria, Indonesia, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco etc. outside of locals there? Or Western human rights groups etc. A minuscule number in comparison by all accounts.

I don't see any degeneracy anywhere in those photos and the funniest and maybe craziest thing is that KSA and the Arabian Peninsula remains the region/countries most closely tied to Islamic principles and an Islamic way of life. Not a fake/forced one but an actual knowledgable and organic one.

KSA is the living proof of a country embracing modernity, educational, economic, cultural etc. development while at the same time largely being true to your Islamic identity and practices, evident of the widespread use of hijab and niqab by Saudi Arabian women in public even though only the abaya being obligatory and no headscarfs being obligatory. If anything this speaks volume about the locals love and attachment to Islam, not the opposite. And no need to speak about their wealth and how easy it would be, to leave religion altogether and do what other Muslim countries have done or are doing.

Look the skanks in the pictures are not locals, they are "model's"

So they are using women's beauty as a advertisement, right

Again this happens across the world

But people genuinely don't want this behaviour and corruption to reach the holy cities

A war is happening and across the world Christianity, other faith's are under attack and falling, bending their religions to whatever degeneracy people want to commit

Church of England for example will now bless same sex marriage

Islam is the last hold out

The one faith, and Muslims won't bend it to fit in with society anywhere in the world, so when they see this degeneracy creeping towards the holy cities and across the Muslim world they are becoming upset and angry

Look the skanks in the pictures are not locals, they are "model's"

So they are using women's beauty as a advertisement, right

Again this happens across the world

But people genuinely don't want this behaviour and corruption to reach the holy cities

A war is happening and across the world Christianity, other faith's are under attack and falling, bending their religions to whatever degeneracy people want to commit

Church of England for example will now bless same sex marriage

Islam is the last hold out

The one faith, and Muslims won't bend it to fit in with society anywhere in the world, so when they see this degeneracy creeping towards the holy cities and across the Muslim world they are becoming upset and angry

According to the Reddit thread they are all locals. One Saudi Arabian user posted this in that very same thread:

girl in 2nd photo saudi https://www.instagram.com/alanouudtu/

girl in 3rd photo on the right syrian https://www.instagram.com/judymakansi/?hl=fr

girl in 3rd photo on the left saudi https://www.instagram.com/aseel.m690/?hl=fr

girl in 5th photo saudi https://www.instagram.com/muruj.moe/

girl in 6th photo saudi
girl in 8th photo saudi https://www.instagram.com/loody.alw/

girl in 10th photo saudi https://www.instagram.com/asma97s/
girl in 11th photo saudi https://www.instagram.com/lubnazofficial/

girl in 12th photo saudi
girl in 14th photo saudi
girl in 15th photo saudi
girl in 16th photo saudi
You can check for yourself.

So very much locals." Influencers/models" whatever, they are present in every country, Pakistan included.

The criticism is ridiculous because as I wrote, KSA is still much more Islamic (organically and naturally) than practically every single Muslim country out there. In fact current KSA is the perfect example of being a proud Islamic country yet at the same time embracing good elements of modernity and excelling in education, science, infrastructure, law and order, economic prosperity etc.

A good example, hijab, unlike in say neighboring Iran or Afghanistan, is not obligatory or forced upon women in KSA, yet vast majority of all women in KSA (in public) are wearing a headscarf (hijab or niqab) proudly. KSA remains the only place on this earth where shops close during prayer 5 times a day.

As for your last part, I understand the sentiments and I agree that Islam is a bastion against degeneracy and out of control liberalism and secularism, but criticism aimed at KSA in this regard makes no sense.

sorry guys but saudi family are known for being degenerates dont be surprised if you hear they like to sh it on models who they pay thousands to prostitute and make them do disgusting stuff. its happening in dubai already.

Dubai has nothing to do with KSA. A different country (UAE).

The family in total is estimated to comprise some 15,000 members; however, the majority of power, influence and wealth is possessed by a group of about 2,000 of them.[3][4]

There are surely degenerates among those 15.000, not much different from Pakistani degenerates or anyone else.

Yet the same House of Saud ruled KSA, remains arguably the most Islamic nation on the planet and a very succesfull one at that too.

1 billion times better than bacha baazi ruled Afghanistan or Mullah-ruled Iran or our Faujistan. You know it and I know it. No need to state the obvious here.

You know what I think this is about, some kind of obsession/hatred/complexes towards Arabs and envy of their wealth and riches, in particular the leadership, hence the idiotic generalizations, ignorance and absurd double standards. Just saying, I could be completely wrong, but I don't think so based on what I have seen so far online.

Last edited:
According to the Reddit thread they are all locals. One Saudi Arabian user posted this in that very same thread:

girl in 2nd photo saudi https://www.instagram.com/alanouudtu/

girl in 3rd photo on the right syrian https://www.instagram.com/judymakansi/?hl=fr

girl in 3rd photo on the left saudi https://www.instagram.com/aseel.m690/?hl=fr

girl in 5th photo saudi https://www.instagram.com/muruj.moe/

girl in 6th photo saudi
girl in 8th photo saudi https://www.instagram.com/loody.alw/

girl in 10th photo saudi https://www.instagram.com/asma97s/
girl in 11th photo saudi https://www.instagram.com/lubnazofficial/

girl in 12th photo saudi
girl in 14th photo saudi
girl in 15th photo saudi
girl in 16th photo saudi
You can check for yourself.

So very much locals." Influencers/models" whatever, they are present in every country, Pakistan included.

The criticism is ridiculous because as I wrote, KSA is still much more Islamic (organically and naturally) than practically every single Muslim country out there. In fact current KSA is the perfect example of being a proud Islamic country yet at the same time embracing good elements of modernity and excelling in education, science, infrastructure, law and order, economic prosperity etc.

A good example, hijab, unlike in say neighboring Iran or Afghanistan, is not obligatory or forced upon women in KSA, yet vast majority of all women in KSA (in public) are wearing a headscarf (hijab or niqab) proudly. KSA remains the only place on this earth where shops close during prayer 5 times a day.

As for your last part, I understand the sentiments and I agree that Islam is a bastion against degeneracy and out of control liberalism and secularism, but criticism aimed at KSA in this regard makes no sense.

Dubai has nothing to do with KSA. A different country (UAE).

The family in total is estimated to comprise some 15,000 members; however, the majority of power, influence and wealth is possessed by a group of about 2,000 of them.[3][4]

There are surely degenerates among those 15.000, not much different from Pakistani degenerates or anyone else.

Yet the same House of Saud ruled KSA, remains arguably the most Islamic nation on the planet and a very succesfull one at that too.

1 billion times better than bacha baazi ruled Afghanistan or Mullah-ruled Iran or our Faujistan. You know it and I know it. No need to state the obvious here.

You know what I think this is about, some kind of obsession/hatred/complexes towards Arabs and envy of their wealth and riches, in particular the leadership, hence the idiotic generalizations, ignorance and absurd double standards. Just saying, I could be completely wrong, but I don't think so based on what I have seen so far online.

They are not local locals, they are model's, they may be Saudi but that's not the point

It's using these women as a advertisement, but again it's BEYOND that

You have to understand at all costs Islam must be protected, too many people don't understand that if you don't stand fast and allow your faith to be chipped away the you will end up like everyone else

Look at Christianity or Hinduism,, worthless

Faith has ALWAYS been for the MINORITY
The majority have always been fickle in their practice throughout history

Muslims must make a stand and not just in Saudi Arabia or we will be swamped and swept away by the degeneracy sweeping the world and slowly our faith and morals will be no different to what's left of Christians or idol worshippers in india

They are not local locals, they are model's, they may be Saudi but that's not the point

It's using these women as a advertisement, but again it's BEYOND that

You have to understand at all costs Islam must be protected, too many people don't understand that if you don't stand fast and allow your faith to be chipped away the you will end up like everyone else

Look at Christianity or Hinduism,, worthless

Faith has ALWAYS been for the MINORITY
The majority have always been fickle in their practice throughout history

Muslims must make a stand and not just in Saudi Arabia or we will be swamped and swept away by the degeneracy sweeping the world and slowly our faith and morals will be no different to what's left of Christians or idol worshippers in india

Bro, you are arguing with the wrong person. I already agreed with you that Islam is one of the last bastions against out of control liberalism, extreme secularism and in general rootless societies whose sole existence evolves around consumerism, materialism and money and where traditional family values, bigger/larger/more important things than just human greed and human ego are ignored and ridiculed and where the concept of God is exchanged with fake nationalism or ethnic chauvinism or ethnic pseudo-science etc. We have such examples within the Muslim World. I won't mention those countries but educated people know what I am referring to here.

As for KSA and Islam, I repeat, find me a more Islamic nation naturally and organically on the planet than KSA. It is not the cradle of Islam without reason. Find me a nation where despite no mandatory law, most women proudly wear hijab and niqab in public. Where Islamic values rule supreme. Where most shops are closed during player. All in one of the most wealthy societies and countries on the planet with large populations (expat) of non-Muslims. All in a society that has had close ties to USA/West since WW2. I don't think that you can find such a similar case study anywhere, be honest with yourself here. At least, I cannot.

Free education, free healthcare, mandatory zakat, no taxation, largest Islamic banks in the world, full mosques during prayer time 5 times a day, obligatory Islamic education, incredibly deep Islamic heritage and organic/natural Islamic connection within KSA, KSA welcoming millions of Muslims from every corner of the world etc., law and order, you can leave your car keys in your car and nobody will steal your car or brake in, similarly with not locking your house etc., I struggle to se a more Islamic society that is actually well-functioning.

Even non-Muslims that have lived in KSA realize this and talk openly about it:

Watch some of the videos from KSA of some of the most popular Pakistani Youtubers.

Guys like Abdul Malik Fareed and Abrar

Millions of Pakistanis like me who grow up in KSA and consider it a second homeland, we all share the same sentiments. You can consider it all propaganda, but it is nevertheless the truth that we are speaking. No, KSA is not perfect, no country and society is, but I know which overall "package" I would prefer, as a Muslim.

Last edited:

d88cqdoserka1.jpg

20o332qserka1.jpg

zedpxgoserka1.jpg

egvdpcoserka1.jpg

4dhmicoserka1.jpg

5ii9igrserka1.jpg

qmdng4qserka1.jpg

352wxioserka1.jpg

srh6v2qserka1.jpg

8o5bz2qserka1.jpg

l2vm91qserka1.jpg

djoux3qserka1.jpg

0nrv86qserka1.jpg

amubwaqserka1.jpg

9hn4kaqserka1.jpg

sr0xacqserka1.jpg

aicyeeqserka1.jpg

2jthsaqserka1.jpg

ep1d8upserka1.jpg

9xn10vrserka1.jpg

@The SC @hamza gareeb

Bro in my honest opinion and this my opinion. I don’t think people get jealous when Saudi does this it’s just that hijaz is the cradle of islam. So we hold you guys to a higher standard then other places. For example my
Grandfather can eat candy and dance if he wants to or listen to dirty song it’s his personal prerogative but it will look weird af him doing it because I have a special affinity towards him that I don’t expect him to do that.

Unlimited monies and ably guided by a dynamic young leader.

On the right track, these Saudis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom