What's new

Fotros - new strategic drone

:cheesy:

20130217-IDEX-2013-5991.jpg

20130217-IDEX-2013-5982.jpg

UAE made that? Or did they hire foreign engineers? lol

How it suppose to reach 2,000 kilometers without retractable landing gear? those sticking out gears generate fair amount of drag.

She says it's an UAE industry and I believe it can hold 8 missiles. But, I want to know if the employees are Arabic or western.

Not to criticize them, but, I want to see if Arabs reached this point on their own it's a better thing.

How it suppose to reach 2,000 kilometers without retractable landing gear? those sticking out gears generate fair amount of drag.

this is the first prototype !

Do you remember first prototype of Shahed-129 ??? 
She says it's an UAE industry and I believe it can hold 8 missiles. But, I want to know if the employees are Arabic or western.

Not to criticize them, but, I want to see if Arabs reached this point on their own it's a better thing.

Australian ...

It has retractable landing gear if you watch the video closely you can see that it has retracted its gear in mid air.
%27fetros%27-the-largest-strategic-uav-in-iran-is-going-to-unveil-tomorrow

Last edited:

This is the guy who designed it, and it's 100% manufactured in the UAE. Just drop your inferiority complex man. The fact you can't make anything doesn't mean other Arabs can't.

This is the guy who designed it, and it's 100% manufactured in the UAE. Just drop your inferiority complex man. The fact you can't make anything doesn't mean other Arabs can't.

I don't believe Arabs can't make anything, I believe the opposite. I just want clarification on this drone here and has been adopted by the military or what is this for?

Who designed it?

I don't believe Arabs can't make anything, I believe the opposite. I just want clarification on this drone here and has been adopted by the military or what is this for?

Who designed it?
Check the f@cking video I posted.

It has retractable landing gear if you watch the video closely you can see that it has retracted its gear in mid air.
%27fetros%27-the-largest-strategic-uav-in-iran-is-going-to-unveil-tomorrow

No, from that angle it is impossible to tell, and from other footages there is no sight of any bay area for landing gear.

Anyways...back on topic...our RC Toy's are better than all your military capabilities put together....:cheesy:

:azn::laughcry:

Those are not simple works dude...

Let me tell you what's going on:
1. We never claimed we have a 5th gen fighter. If you mean Qaher, that's not a 5th gen fighter and no official even claimed it and it take enough years to enter mass production (if the project doesn't get cancelled).
2. We do have armed drones and produced it, but only because many country didn't make them, doesn't mean it's a huge technical obstacle to produce armed drones, Israel also has armed drones. Maybe those other countries do not want to produce armed drones and prefer to buy them.
3. We never claimed 'production' of medium transport aircraft, it's undergoing initial design studies. We are few years away to make even a prototype.
4. We do have a planned manned space program and it's going to be executed not any sooner than 2020, if no problems block its way which can further delay it.
5.Sending animals in to space is not something that India can't do right now, so don't make it a huge thing.[/quote]

I am not making a big thing about it, rather am surprised or a bit confused of what to make of it.

not only that it has retractable landing gear but it has jet engines! two jets engines :lol:

so you mean for example I don't need to search for the manufacture of this engine: Rotax 914 UL?

Back
Top Bottom