What's new

Fotros - new strategic drone

No, from that angle it is impossible to tell, and from other footages there is no sight of any bay area for landing gear.
I know that it is hard to tell from this angle but i believe if the gear was not retracted we should have saw the front landing gear also if you look at the other photos you can see that gear are built with retraction in mind(look at the front gear).
fortos07.jpg

I know that it is hard to tell from this angle but i believe if the gear was not retracted we should have saw the front landing gear also if you look at the other photos you can see that gear are built with retraction in mind(look at the front gear).
fortos07.jpg

What other photos?

What i do see here is that some screws are missing, seems like clumsy work.

201339181239_Large_8S9K0482.jpg

You mean the this?
has it occurred to you that it is for structural integrity?

201338181238_Large_8S9K0361.jpg

Last edited:
What other photos?

What i do see here is that some screws are missing, seems like clumsy work.

201339181239_Large_8S9K0482.jpg

You mean the this?
has it occurred to you that it is for structural integrity?

201338181238_Large_8S9K0361.jpg

this is a goddamn prototype !

hmm! i'm back baby doll!!

okey lets see what we have here ....

wow goddamit !!! its a MALE UCAV !! yet again !!

really wanna know how our enemies feel !! :D

Why looks this so much strong like an Heron ? Really guys your better then China in some cases :)

So? doesn't prototype need landing gear? prototype fly with a mockup of hellfire? why? 

Apparently Iranians lack of imagination/ingenuity/innovation

In the flying movie, you can see that the landing gears are retractable. It is plain obvious.

If you look at the writing in red you can see it reads: "Peace upon you O slave of Allah O Hussein"

LOL! What is it with you Shias.

If you look at the writing in red you can see it reads: "Peace upon you O slave of Allah O Hussein"

LOL! What is it with you Shias.

Shia Muslims reject the legitimacy of the first three "caliphs". The Shia, by contrast, believe that the leadership of Islam should have passed to his surviving family or "Ahl al-Bayt" (the People of the House)because Allah decided selected them as leader, not only because they are relatives of prophet SAWW. They assert that his descendants, known as Imams, are the only ones with special spiritual and political authority rule over the community.

You can read more about it here:Why did Islam split into Sunnis and Shiites

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom