What's new

Fotros - new strategic drone

:cheesy:

20130217-IDEX-2013-5991.jpg

20130217-IDEX-2013-5982.jpg
Don't compare this to iranian made weapons these only for show they are proud that they hire western engineers to build it for them then they say they did it they think money will do every thing let see when the oil run out they going back to kill each other over an oasis

Don't compare this to iranian made weapons these only for show they are proud that they hire western engineers to build it for them then they say they did it they think money will do every thing let see when the oil run out they going back to kill each other over an oasis
Yes, I shouldn't compare, the Iranian one is for internal propaganda consumption as it was proved in many cases while the UAE one was requested by Russia and America. Yep Russia and America.

And indeed, what an oasis is it Salman:

22.jpg

wow, merci baray en javabeh khili komak konandeh :woot:
you know I live in Iran.right?
man in ro khodam up kardam, age manzooret in bood.
dige ba in vaziate filtering o pahnaie band entezar nadashte bash beram to youtube bebinam meslesh hast ya na.

Shia Muslims reject the legitimacy of the first three "caliphs". The Shia, by contrast, believe that the leadership of Islam should have passed to his surviving family or "Ahl al-Bayt" (the People of the House)because Allah decided selected them as leader, not only because they are relatives of prophet SAWW. They assert that his descendants, known as Imams, are the only ones with special spiritual and political authority rule over the community.

You can read more about it here:Why did Islam split into Sunnis and Shiites

I know that. There's many things wrong with this and it has been studied. Not gonna go too much into a religious discussion and I'm disappointed with several practices that shouldn't have happen such as Mu'tah. Shia today are different than Shia of yesterday.

That being said. Let's find out more about this drone/UAV and what it's intended for.

What's wrong with employing foreign engineers under domestic institute roof, If intellectual and property rights of related products belong to solely developer institute and the product to be developed will be called with country name of UAE at export markets? It is the way of reaching maturation and expertize on defence technologies. Iran is also copying almost everything ordered from abroad without designing any single parts. Until today, I haven't seen anything Iran designed from zero yet but some modifications excluding some ballistic missile. That's the way of (appreciated on some publics) Iranian style advancement that international community points out as illegal. so Original Technology developers don't appoach to trade with you as well...

Last edited:
How can you even compare the weight of karayel and s129? Karayel is a toy and anka is a lost project constantly missing deadlines.
I would like to remind you of what burak bekdil ( well known main stream turkish military analyst) said about Anka.

As always, facts are slightly different than the news produce of Erdoğan’s willing propagandists in the media: 1- There never was an agreement between Turkey and Egypt for the sale of the Turkish drone ANKA, 2- Hence, no deliveries had been scheduled, 3- Naturally, one could not suspend unscheduled deliveries under a deal never signed, 4- The ANKA is not an aircraft anyone could sell because it does not exist even in the Turkish Air Force’s inventory, 5- There is not yet even a contract to sell the ANKA to the Turkish military, and 6- The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon – not to mention its Persian name.
So Anka is all about foreign project assembled in turky what a disappointment for the Turks. I affraid their tank is all about foreign project too. you just like the Arab regimes nothing real all fake all for propaganda that target the nation I mean for domestic purpose.

What's wrong with employing foreign engineers under domestic institute roof, If intellectual and property rights of related products belong to solely developer institute and the product to be developed will be called with country name of UAE at export markets? It is the way of reaching maturation and expertize on defence technologies. Iran is also copying almost everything ordered from abroad without designing any single parts. Until today, I haven't seen anything Iran designed from zero yet but some modifications excluding some ballistic missile. That's the way of (appreciated on some publics) Iranian style advancement that international community points out as illegal. so Original Technology developers don't appoach to trade with you as well...
I understand your point thanks

A MALE UAV is a drone with a flight ceiling of 10000-30000 ft and endurance of 24-48 hours, S-129 has a flight ceiling of 24000 ft and endurance of 24 hours and you can't compare Karayel with S-129 just look at the sizes.
20130508547.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-09-27-13h36m45s174.png_thumb.jpeg

And Fotros doesn't have a combat radius of 2000 km, it has a RANGE of 2000 km

Figured much. Well first of all the photo you posted is the much smaller Vestel BORA tactical UAV, not the Karayel, nice angle on the S-129 though, makes it look reaaaally big. Regardless as a mention several times earlier, the S-129 has its MALE elements, its size for example.

Classifications differ at each country, with your logic the Vestel Karayel or Caldiran is also MALE, even though its considered tactical by the army (caldiran is an exeption though, its considered MALE by the company) The fact remains that even if Karayel and caldiran is smaller, its has roughly the same capability as S-129, so it more in the class of tactical.

Vestel Karayel II
MTOW : 500kg
Endurance: 20+ Hours
Operational Altitude: 23.000 ft
Cruise speed: 80 Knots
Take-off, flight and Landing: fully autonomous

Baykar Caldiran
MTOW: 600kg
Endurance: 20+ Hours
Operational Altitude: 23.000 ft
Cruise speed: 70 Knots
Take-off, flight and Landing: fully autonomous

And above all, these UAV arent missing any screws... if you get what i mean...

Where is that jealous Israeli girl.. I am waiting to see her expected remarks as "fake", "model", "won't-fly", and when she is helpless and cannot deny, she finally says "haha, it took you 2013 years to make this drone".

But on positive note, Congratulations Iran. Love your stability and strength - always. 

Oh here you go, I just posted a comment in the forum expecting what you are going to say and you bet how accurate I have been :D Your frustration with every Iranian development is so predictable that it is going to be a joke from now on.

Well if Mock-ups are keeping Israel at bay.. guess what would happen when you realize they are not mock-ups anymore? :)
I will be jealous when Israel starts copying magic Iranian UAVs, not the vice versa. :lol:

I will be jealous when Israel starts copying magic Iranian UAVs, not the vice versa. :lol:

This was dud dudas. A worthless and illogical post. Such quality is identified as troll my friend.

On logical side, should you not be proud of Israel if Israel finally gets something? It is getting lots of US copied stuff and with your definition, you must be a very Jealous girl by now :)

looks pretty bird but the Sh-129 looks bigger. Iraqis said if the American don't give us drones we might go to Iran. so these birds maybe seen sooner in the Iraqi skies hunting terrorists the only technology Arabs of the gulf know.

Well if I had to choose between the Chinese or the Iranians and no other, I pick the Chinese since you just be buying a copy of the Predator.

This was dud dudas. A worthless and illogical post. Such quality is identified as troll my friend.

On logical side, should you not be proud of Israel if Israel finally gets something? It is getting lots of US copied stuff and with your definition, you must be a very Jealous girl by now :)
Israel makes world leading UAVs. Iran desperately tries to copy the Israeli UAVs.

You cant counter that fact, all you can do is silly name calling.

Back
Top Bottom