What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

Well don't know much about Libya, Syria, Bahrain, and Iraq. I, however, do know that the new king and the new setup around him is way different than before. Yes, you are right, Wahhabism is bleeding us, but it has to do equivalently with us as it has to do with them. At the moment, these Salafist terrorists are feeling a real crunch of funding from "official" channels in the KSA, which I know for a fact did exist just 6 years ago, NO ONE can deny them, however, most of the bloodshed going on right now is on momentum.

Think of it like this, at least KSA listened to our appeals to stop the nastiness, what about the other morons in Gulf? Specially the fat potato looking fcuk of Qatar and that of Dubai? They haven't learned any lesson yet. They will.

I don't think it a question of trusting you or not - results speak for themselves. See the clamp down you suggest, cannot be other than superficial, because certain very influential so called "Royals" are involved in this, to them it's an act of piety as much as it is self interest.

So, because this is a question of "ideology", Wahabi ideology to be specific, that is to say that this ideology needs and see enemies, it is delusional to think that an elderly monarch with one leg in the grave, will be able to turn back this ideology, especially since it is tied to their foreign policy itself, here think Libya, Bahrain, Iraq and Syria

Mate, you need to go to Saudia, and see the MONUMENTAL shift in their thinking... how they have shifted polarities. They are waking up and questioning EVERYTHING. You can NOT begin to imagine what's going on RIGHT NOW... Yes, we got fucked in mean time, however, trust me the same thing will happen in Pakistan and equilibrium will be restored.

I have zero hate for maso - I simply outline what and how Wahabi ideology functions, that is to say seeking and making enemies - some object they this ideology has been exposed and that's their problem

Lala, they are clamping down with the new king in power. Trust me. You wouldn't find a bigger hater than me... :omghaha:

Was the last king a supporter of terrorist activities?

Secondly how do you know that they are clamping down? Maybe they are rerouting the funds through other means?

Yes he was. Well, if I say I know, will you believe me? No! So what's the point of bringing it up? :undecided:

Was the last king a supporter of terrorist activities?

Secondly how do you know that they are clamping down? Maybe they are rerouting the funds through other means?

Dude, you started off so nicely, and then, "KABOOM" ... why did you feel it necessary to include that part as well? :blink:

He doesn't hate ideologies, he is just a racist hater. The difference between you and him is that you are a "Truth seeker" muse is a "Hatemonger" . I highly respect truth seekers to the greatest extent, they are knowledge searchers. Hatemonger like muse here only seek to spread hate regardless of truth, and these people I despise.

What does that make me then ? :undecided:

I've been called a P-Arabian in the past though ! :what:

Dude, you started off so nicely, and then, "KABOOM" ... why did you feel it necessary to include that part as well? :blink:

Because it is the only explanation for his blind disgusting form of hate.

What does that make me then ? :undecided:

I've been called a P-Arabian in the past though ! :what:

You are cool Armstrong, if I were a girl or gay I would go after you ASAP :)

Yes he was. Well, if I say I know, will you believe me? No! So what's the point of bringing it up? :undecided:
@Hyperion
I will take your word for it because I am not acquainted with the internal dealings in Arab regions.

What i do know is that in Lucknow, there has been a meeting of Wahab mosque's in UP, in which they have decided to re-orient themselves superficially(this was the outcome of their meeting - to change things on the surface) because of 2 reasons:

1. Funding is becoming hard for them - external funding.
2. Indian Govt is breathing down their necks in their dealings.

So they are unable to propagate as freely as they did before.

Therefore would appreciate a detailed review of your take on what changes have happened with regard to their funding patterns and connected issues, your anecdotal views are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink:
@BLACKEAGLE - I'm very...very scared right now after reading that bit ! :fie:

Are you going to gag me & then sell me to this Doctor Sheikh as one of his belly dancers ! :cray:

Nymphomaniacs are at eachothers, sorry I have no business in this..:smokin:

:blink:
@BLACKEAGLE - I'm very...very scared right now after reading that bit ! :fie:

Are you going to gag me & then sell me to this Doctor Sheikh as one of his belly dancers ! :cray:

Don't you worry. I'll be snatching you out of Pakistan and selling you off to a certain Fijian woman I happen to know- she's portly and she really likes to sit upon her men. :devil:
@Hyperion will surely help me out- since I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that he has previous experience in extraordinary renditions.

Think of it like this, at least KSA listened to our appeals to stop the nastiness, what about the other morons in Gulf? Specially the fat potato looking fcuk of Qatar and that of Dubai? They haven't learned any lesson yet. They will.

Mate, you need to go to Saudia, and see the MONUMENTAL shift in their thinking... how they have shifted polarities. They are waking up and questioning EVERYTHING. You can NOT begin to imagine what's going on RIGHT NOW... Yes, we got fucked in mean time, however, trust me the same thing will happen in Pakistan and equilibrium will be restored.

The other Gulf states are taking their ques from elites in Arabia they know it's sink or swim together. And yes, I'm aware of the kinds of questions a small segment of society in Wahabi Arabia is asking but not necessarily within the society but on social networking sites and yes, I will also grant that this has the potential of another Spring playing itself out -- I just don't think it offers us any kind of hope, it's ore a flash in the pan type of eventuality Why? It has to do with Wahabi ideology -- See, questioning corruption as most the social media activity seems abut, is one thing, but focusing on the values of the ideology is quite another and we have not seen that, indeed, we will not see it in my opinion, because their foreign policy is tied to it - The religion police has been restrained, but it is still very much part of the equation and I don't see any ground swell of opinion opposed to the idea of a religion police, or any kind of mass support for notions such as civil lawfully organized civil society -- some see Wahabi ideology as merely objectionable on religious grounds, however, it's a totalitarian ideology that has to do with every facet of life and we do not and I contend will not see any opposition to it, because the public remains pleased with it.

Sometime good things happened from very bad things. After Karachi incidence Shia and Sunni now know there enemy very well and both know they HAVE TO coexist and they no choice. But again Pakistan is Hanfi sunni majority state they have much more high responsibility. But shia should stay in their limits too.
So , Peace , and after every incidence like this , shia and sunni will emerge more united then before.

I heard mqm minister saying on tv program that if Politicized police won't work than MQM will back armed groups to counter terrorists. IMO Pakistan as whole country need a final bloody revolution against corrupt mafia, political parties, waderas, terrorists, feudals, exteremists, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom