What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

Lala, PMLN is not feudal, they are laloo industrialists. They can never become feudal's, they are all from lower unknown castes and with unknown genetic heritage. I know I am being an arsehole, however, that is how it is.

You don't just become a feudal by buying lands, you need to have the genetics behind it. It's a very different mindset, I am feudal, ask me. We divide purely on the basis of caste / sub caste, never ever religion.

Did Zardari become a feudal? No! On the other hand, Bhuttos / Mahesar's etc etc are feudals.

google "lej pmln"

Well, you don't have to worry about it. This monster will eat from within only. They have a very different approach to internal politics only. You can sit back and enjoy popcorns! :D

Wait a minute . You mean to say that this is just the beginning ? :unsure:

Lala, PMLN is not feudal, they are laloo industrialists. They can never become feudal's, they are all from lower unknown castes and with unknown genetic heritage. I know I am being an arsehole, however, that is how it is.

You don't just become a feudal by buying lands, you need to have the genetics behind it. It's a very different mindset, I am feudal, ask me. We divide purely on the basis of caste / sub caste, never ever religion.

Did Zardari become a feudal? No! On the other hand, Bhuttos / Mahesar's etc etc are feudals.

Well, you don't have to worry about it. This monster will eat from within only. They have a very different approach to internal politics only. You can sit back and enjoy popcorns! :D

Actually No. Since the time things started getting really bad in Pakistan , terrorism has also increased in India i.e over the last 10-12 years.Things have improved a lot in Kashmir but in mainland India , they got worse.

There is always some spillover .We don't want more 26/11s .

Nope, these are not that type. Trust me. They are just bad for fabric of Pakistan.

[/B]

Actually No. Since the time things started getting really bad in Pakistan , terrorism has also increased in India i.e over the last 10-12 years.Things have improved a lot in Kashmir but in mainland India , they got worse.

There is always some spillover .We don't want more 26/11s .

Ya but this new player is subversive through political means and social means or are you talking about active- lets blow some stuff up- militant terrorism?

We've had some amount of Arabic funding in social areas- its limited- but still we've not seen extremism of this level develop and impact our law and order situation even though our LEAs aren't exactly the best (relativelyspeaking)?

Subversive through social first and then political means, only! Mainly designed to counter the "Shia Iran" threat, this time more tactfully.

Ya but this new player is subversive through political means and social means or are you talking about active- lets blow some stuff up- militant terrorism?

We've had some amount of Arabic funding in social areas- its limited- but still we've not seen extremism of this level develop and impact our law and order situation even though our LEAs aren't exactly the best (relativelyspeaking)?

@Hyperion So we're looking at highly decentralized extremists groups. Getting ideological oxygen from the Arabic lands, largely self sustaining in terms of finance (although the fact that according to you a majority of this funding comes from "donations" in the name of Islam points towards a vast social problem that seems to be interlinked with this). Also these groups seem to have some "alleged" connection with politicians?

What about the foreign angle that so many Pakistanis like to point out? I mean such extremist organisations which work as splinter cells are actually susceptible to a certain amount of outside control, no?

Subversive through social first and then political means, only! Mainly designed to counter the "Shia Iran" threat, this time more tactfully.

So Pakistan's government and not to mention the vastly powerful army will let this sort of meddling in its internal affairs slide? There has to be some line the rulers draw- some red line- which they won't allow SA to cross no matter how much SA helps Pakistan in various ways. Failing that you'd be stuck in an ever descending vortex of sectarian violence fueled by two countries playing proxy warfare for influence in your nation?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. No. No. You are not getting it. When they ask for "chanda", they don't say the following:

1. We are going to blow up other people with it.
2. We are going to behead shias.
3. We are going to send insurgents to India.
4. We are going to bomb an air force base.

Trust me, even in the REMOTEST parts of my country, even the MOST conservative of people, with long beards are INNOCENT and hospitable people.

When these people ask for chanda, they say "Allah kay naam par day do, Masjid kee tameer karni hai"

Indian version to it would be " Bhagwan kay naam parr day do, mandir kee murrammat karnee hai"

Our people in general are simple and gullible. The problem isn't that huge to control, you just need the will to cut the funds by banning "chanda" and bringing all of these mosques under financial monitoring.

@Hyperion So we're looking at highly decentralized extremists groups. Getting ideological oxygen from the Arabic lands, largely self sustaining in terms of finance (although the fact that according to you a majority of this funding comes from "donations" in the name of Islam points towards a vast social problem that seems to be interlinked with this). Also these groups seem to have some "alleged" connection with politicians?

What about the foreign angle that so many Pakistanis like to point out? I mean such extremist organisations which work as splinter cells are actually susceptible to a certain amount of outside control, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. No. No. You are not getting it. When they ask for "chanda", they don't say the following:

Trust me, even in the REMOTEST parts of my country, even the MOST conservative of people, with long beards are INNOCENT and hospitable people.

When these people ask for chanda, they say "Allah kay naam par day do, Masjid kee tameer karni hai"

Indian version to it would be " Bhagwan kay naam parr day do, mandir kee murrammat karnee hai"

Our people in general as simple and gullible. The problem isn't that huge to control, you just need the will to cut the funds by banning "chanda" and bringing all of these mosques under financial monitoring.

So they first play the people for sukers and then play them again for "booms!". Any chance there'll be enough political will and consensus to bring all these recalcitrant mullahs and their mosques under the remit of the government as far as their finances are concerned. I mean such a move would probably blow up in the face of the current political characters running the country.

Dude, there will be a tipping point very soon. Trust me on it. A very large majority of army guys, from our generation are coming to top, stauts-quo to them is no longer acceptable. Once again, the solution will come from Army, however, a very different kind. Politicians don't have enough capital to handle all this.

So they first play the people for sukers and then play them again for "booms!". Any chance there'll be enough political will and consensus to bring all these recalcitrant mullahs and their mosques under the remit of the government as far as their finances are concerned. I mean such a move would probably blow up in the face of the current political characters running the country.

Our people in general are simple and gullible. The problem isn't that huge to control, you just need the will to cut the funds by banning "chanda" and bringing all of these mosques under financial monitoring.

I have always said Islamic charities are up to no good. In KSA there was a huuuuge charity network that was for supporting orphans and building water supplies for remote areas and villages, and surprise surprise it was all going to Al-Qaeda and co.

Right now there isn't a single charity that doesn't have a Mabahith car next to it.

Dude, there will be a tipping point very soon. Trust me on it. A very large majority of army guys, from our generation are coming to top, stauts-quo to them is no longer acceptable. Once again, the solution will come from Army, however, a very different kind. Politicians don't have enough capital to handle all this.

But any solution from the army will only vitiate conditions for democracy in Pakistan. Or is it that given the current scenario that democratic propriety cannot be held up as the first priority when taking into consideration the exigency of the security of the nation? The military has been known to drive towards the extremists themselves, no?

Dude same is happening with us. When I say Saudi sponsored, it doesn't always mean that it's being done with the tacit support of KSA where they know where the **** it's ending up. (This I say with the new King ONLY, he is a pretty decent guy.... Don't bring the one before him.... he boils my blood)

Last I had access to a very special report, it went something like this:

1. Certain people travelled to the Kingdom and met some rich sheikhs there, and requested from them funds for say, maintenance of "X" number of mosques and XYZ small stuff. They were provided legit funds. Now the problem here is, you can NOT track the REAL usage of these funds.

2. Same people run small collection networks in KSA, same logic, where mid-level people are targeted and funds are collected.

Now the above is for KSA only, and after the new king took power. So it's ALMOST under control.

Qatar and UAE on the other hand, YOU DON'T want to know wtf is going on..... :angry:

I have always said Islamic charities are up to no good. In KSA there was a huuuuge charity network that was for supporting orphans and building water supplies for remote areas and villages, and surprise surprise it was all going to Al-Qaeda and co.

Right now there isn't a single charity that doesn't have a Mabahith car next to it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom