What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

I have been seeing this weird thing for quite these days. People yesterday were calling grave Worshipers faggo*s.

And i wonder how this thread changed into an anti wahabi,anti saudi thread when the incident in discussion was a terrorism incident in Karachi.

I heard mqm minister saying on tv program that if Politicized police won't work than MQM will back armed groups to counter terrorists. IMO Pakistan as whole country need a final bloody revolution against corrupt mafia, political parties, waderas, terrorists, feudals, exteremists, etc.

The minister should be arrested just for saying this.

ISI needs to stop harboring Sunni terrorist groups from Punjab. Enough is enough how many more innocent people will die from Pakistan's failures?
I'm afraid Shias will take up arms and attack back to protect themselves, soon we'll have segregated areas in which armed Shia/Sunni groups patrol and protect their areas.

@Hyperion Btw your idea of the army bringing the solution has one problem from the Indian viewpoint. We are always confused as to who has the real authority- even if we want peace- who do we talk to? Do we talk to the elected ministers or the generals.
I mean where is the center of power? We talk to the PM of Pakistan- our PM is in Pakistan and a general in the PA decides to mount an invasion in Kargil (whether its justified or not- Kashmir being disputed and all is not the point here). Its just that this breeds severe mistrust on our side.

The idea of non sanctioned funding networks doesn't find many takers in our administration. Even today our leaders wonder whether people like Haffiz Saeed are protected by the army or not, if not the army then who? That's the question we ask.

Any idea who will ultimately end up holding power in Pakistan at the end of this decade?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been seeing this weird thing for quite these days. People yesterday were calling grave Worshipers faggo*s.
this is the reason i stopped posting at this topic......it was turned into shia vs army, shia vs sunni,

I heard mqm minister saying on tv program that if Politicized police won't work than MQM will back armed groups to counter terrorists. IMO Pakistan as whole country need a final bloody revolution against corrupt mafia, political parties, waderas, terrorists, feudals, exteremists, etc.

did you not notice how these MQM thugs called for shutter down protest and suddenly whole karachi was shut down, and then few hours later they recalled the protest and it was discarded and in 30 mins shops opened up.....

ISI needs to stop harboring Sunni terrorist groups from Punjab. Enough is enough how many more innocent people will die from Pakistan's failures?
I'm afraid Shias will take up arms and attack back to protect themselves, soon we'll have segregated areas in which armed Shia/Sunni groups patrol and protect their areas.

if shias take up arms...there will be retaliation ...

the best option is to keep a watch in your neighbourhood....

this is the reason i stopped posting at this topic......it was turned into shia vs army, shia vs sunni, did you not notice how these MQM thugs called for shutter down protest and suddenly whole karachi was shut down, and then few hours later they recalled the protest and it was discarded and in 30 mins shops opened up.....
You should speak up buddy. You have to shut these people up.

if shias take up arms...there will be retaliation ...

the best option is to keep a watch in your neighbourhood....

if shias take weapons then it will be what the non state actors wanted to achieve, then what? sunnis will take arms too and both with start killing each other

and what benefit will they get from this? we have lashed their bottoms hard in Missing person case, we dragged their bottoms on the road with IGI secret fund case, we dragged them in Kargil issue, CJ has been very harsh on them, so why would they still be stupid enough to do anything like this.
Infact they are not doing anything at all, they even have stopped protecting their own people forget about the public

there is nothing to be afraid of? why do you have a problem with it brother, we live in a country where everyone carry's a firearm for their protection be it legal or illegal. Political parties have their death squad, waderas, fuedals everyone have their people with arms so why matter if shia does the same......

If we don;t want them to take up arms then we need to take arms from these people too......some harsh decisions are required to be made and everyone will have to comprise even my self

if shias take weapons then it will be what the non state actors wanted to achieve, then what? sunnis will take arms too and both with start killing each other

Posting vigilantes in their own area for intelligence gathering and keeping an eye on suspicious people .. that will be a good idea.

Sush a massive attack couldn't have happened without terrorists watching the area for some time.

Posting vigilantes in their own area for intelligence gathering and keeping an eye on suspicious people .. that will be a good idea.

Sush a massive attack couldn't have happened without terrorists watching the area for some time.
this is no solution, if this is solution then whats the point of paying taxes to the goons in Parlimant? should we not kick them out, why do we need Police, just dissolved all of them save money

Why is thread title changed?

It still needs further change , the title is giving an impression that probably there are separate residential areas for Sunni and Shia population . Look at the death toll, it's equal, 25 Shias and equal Sunnis. This attack is on people of Pakistan and karachites. the bigger conspiracy is that media is continuously propagating it as attack on Shias. To further fuel the fire only Shia jinazas were given coverage and created wrong perception, media must look into it. We need unity and these killers are common enemies.

The minister should be arrested just for saying this.

By this logic nawaz sharif must be tried in court & executed for openly backing exteremist. Or this apply on mqm only?

did you not notice how these MQM thugs called for shutter down protest and suddenly whole karachi was shut down, and then few hours later they recalled the protest and it was discarded and in 30 mins shops opened up.....

Point being? What this to do wth my post?

Sir blaming isi is wrong. You kno intel gave
early info on this incident to interior ministry, it is failure of interior ministry, rehman malik, police.

this is no solution, if this is solution then whats the point of paying taxes to the goons in Parlimant? should we not kick them out, why do we need Police, just dissolved all of them save money

yaar we dont pay taxes..its delusional to think that government will do everything...

Here in UK minimum tax is 27% which everybody in Job pays..and goes all the way to 45% on highly paid jobs.
Business men pay at least 20% sales tax and there is no way out...everybody pays.

In such highly paid government's case its fair to expect all from Government...

In Pakistan we fail to pay utility bills what to say of taxes and government isnt as resourceful as we like to think...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom