What's new

FORD BRONCO SPORT - NEW OFF ROAD!!!

That would the new range rover defender this one is a lot like or close to jeep.
My reference was purely based on the headlights and the performance. I don’t expect someone to take their wagon off-road. But The bronco could definitely match the g

Looks good but it's a Ford. Not sure how better or worst they are compared to GM.
Never liked North American cars for these reasons.

I like Jeep Gladiator more in terms of looks only, but the rear cabin door is so frickin small.

Last edited:
My reference was purely based on the headlights and the performance. I don’t expect someone to take their wagon off-road. But The bronco could definitely match the g
I mean truly, ford is targeting Jeep wrangler. Each one of these models are targeting a specific trim.
G-Wagon is a large size truck the competition will be more apt with something like a new LandRover defender. Not with a rock crawler. ( I love the jeep and bronco btw).

Bronco - The word "FUGLY" comes to mind.
Agree. Not a fan of the looks, but still a lot better than the new cartoonish Land Rover Defender.

Ford is basically going the Jeep route in looking to spin off the Bronco into it's own brand.

Would still go with the Jeep over either Bronco or new Defender.

Agree. Not a fan of the looks, but still a lot better than the new cartoonish Land Rover Defender.

Ford is basically going the Jeep route in looking to spin off the Bronco into it's own brand.

Would still go with the Jeep over either Bronco or new Defender.
Ford has kept the signature look of the old bronco intact so people who were into it would still like it. I actually like it in its own way, but I would go with Jeep too considering the resale value and customization options at ones disposal.
btw I own a 2003 xterra that I customized myself (suspension raise etc). That is my dedicated hunting/offroad vehicle and I love it. So I wouldn't probably even consider jeep at this point lol.

I mean truly, ford is targeting Jeep wrangler. Each one of these models are targeting a specific trim.
G-Wagon is a large size truck the competition will be more apt with something like a new LandRover defender. Not with a rock crawler. ( I love the jeep and bronco btw).
I agree but defender isn’t body on frame design anymore. That can be compared with bronco sport... performance wise

I agree but defender isn’t body on frame design anymore. That can be compared with bronco sport... performance wise
or jeep compass, because if you look at the price point and what it offers it compares with Jeep Compass.
Just to be clear, this is what i am saying
G-Wagon <--> Defender
Bronco <--> mostly jeep wrangler

or jeep compass, because if you look at the price point and what it offers it compares with Jeep Compass.
Just to be clear, this is what i am saying
G-Wagon <--> Defender
Bronco <--> mostly jeep wrangler
Are you classing em based on price/premium ness?

Back
Top Bottom