What's new

FORD BRONCO SPORT - NEW OFF ROAD!!!

Ford has kept the signature look of the old bronco intact so people who were into it would still like it. I actually like it in its own way, but I would go with Jeep too considering the resale value and customization options at ones disposal.
btw I own a 2003 xterra that I customized myself (suspension raise etc). That is my dedicated hunting/offroad vehicle and I love it. So I wouldn't probably even consider jeep at this point lol.
The Xterra's, old Cherokees (with the now retired straight six) & 4-Runners have what I consider 'timeless' designs - they look great even now, especially when customized.

upload_2020-7-20_21-57-4.png

Then I would have to put wagon ahead of defender.
Defender in 2nd category probably with a Lexus gx
Broncos/wranglers along with Tacoma and 4runners
Absolutely G-Wagon ahead of Defender, but only in performance. The problem is that you are paying double if not more the price for G-Wagon, where you can go buy a Defender and/or Land Cruiser/LX570...

The Xterra's, old Cherokees (with the now retired straight six) & 4-Runners have what I consider 'timeless' designs - they look great even now, especially when customized.
Mine looks pretty beat from exterior tbh lol, but great approach angle ( since i have first gen) great balance. Add to that some great suspension and you are golden!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom