What's new

VinFast: Vietnam EV maker valued at more than Ford or GM

https://arxiv.org/abs/0803.2022

Congrats on being late to the game.

This is straight from the horse's mouth BTW.

Also I call BS because A. The R&D of Quantum Radar are still secret. You don't know it & I don't know it. So don't pretend that you do.

All the Chinese AI have are derivatives from Chatgpt. Thank open ai for that. Also you are high if you think US only does human interaction AI, Where do you even get this nonsense?

This is just 1 company BTW.

There's also the british AVEVA & Cognite.

Point is China is given up on further AI research, by shackling it. While the west embraced it,

What are you trying to say by posting a 2008 document? That the US is substantially behind in quantum communications is obvious, and the US has no track record in quantum measurements.

Could you please tell me what hundreds of AI industrial robots have to do with Chatgpt? Are you aware that Chinese users are banned from using Chatgpt?

Can you be any more wumao.

Even China is behind/given up on quantum tech & ai.

Fun Fact: China actually tried releasing AI program in the internet & it become anti-CCP.

Battery is yes because that's the most work intensive. And that's what China is good for.
Exactly, you shouldn't worry about China at all. Not sure why US label us the biggest AI competitor. Batteries are just slave labour, we use Xinjiang people to assemble it, no tech content at all. Mercedes uses our battery not because th3y have no tech but because it is cheap and labour intensive. Lololol.

I am also not using Chinese AI daily on my wechat and alipay, it is all fake, we have the weakest AI tech on earth. We are behind and we have given up, we are not even trying anymore. We can't beat stronk USA. LOLOL.

Ooo dear, i wonder why US gov is so worried about us. We are just w3ak weak country aterall. Quantum? What quantum, is that the brand of a motor oil.? Lolol

Can you be any more wumao.

Even China is behind/given up on quantum tech & ai.

Fun Fact: China actually tried releasing AI program in the internet & it become anti-CCP.

Battery is yes because that's the most work intensive. And that's what China is good for.
Bro, I support you. It is all fake news China does not have any tech at all. We don't have the most advanced battery tech on earth, nor the most advanced quantum comm tech. That 2000km fiber quantum line between Beijing and Shanghai is fake, just a long straw tubing. Don't have to worry bhai, China lies to make herself look stronk. CiA and the US is just plain stupid to think we are a PEER competitor. We just Plant rice and make plastic toys. AI? What AI? Ifkytek does not have the most advanced language model! It is fakeeeeeee

$16 now.

I think it's only really worth $0.1.
Ah let’s wait, too early to tell
Stock down to $40 billion market cap from $200 billion
Seems the stock has bottomed out.

Ah let’s wait, too early to tell
Stock down to $40 billion market cap from $200 billion
Seems the stock has bottomed out.
40bil$ now? Did you sell it before the crash? That's a 80% crash, i remember my bet with boy genius Jhungary was 80% crash within 3 years. Happened faster than I thought.

40bil$ now? Did you sell it before the crash? That's a 80% crash, i remember my bet with boy genius Jhungary was 80% crash within 3 years. Happened faster than I thought.
I told previously I don’t buy I prefer foreigners buy the stock. That makes more fun.
The float is too little. The boss holds 99 7 percent.
That will just take few big buyers then the market cap can be again at $200 billion.

@Skull and Bones Did you short?? Did anyone effin short... Such a loss of a great chance to cash in on the obvious bubble (I have absolutely no idea why it went up to where it went though)..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom