What's new

For the first time, women join Palestinian commando unit

@haman10

Look at his first post on this thread, he comes trying to start a flame war, he has an obsession with me. :lol:

I'd rather be infidel than belong to the same barbarian blood thirsty religion you terrorists belong to:lol:

It's Palmach isn't it. :rofl:

@haman10

Look at his first post on this thread, he comes trying to start a flame war, he has an obsession with me. :lol:

It's Palmach isn't it. :rofl:

As a matter of fact I don't know who you're I just read your post where you tried to degenerate the Iraqis so I had to show you your place in the world. Trash.

Someone mentioned me here so I gave my obinion backed up by facts, it's true you don't give a **** about anyone but Palestine so u want us to fight for you.

@Lulz

He sometimes supports ISIS thinking they will liberate Palestine, now he wants us to help him, tomorrow he will side with ISIS.

Someone mentioned me here so I gave my obinion backed up by facts, it's true you don't give a **** about anyone but Palestine so u want us to fight for you.

@Lulz

He sometimes supports ISIS thinking they will liberate Palestine, now he wants us to help him, tomorrow he will side with ISIS.

Typical Palestinian behavior they will believe anything you tell them as long as you tell them you'll free them:lol:

If ISIL want to free Palestine they should head to the west where Israel is not to the east where Israel as nothing. Stupid Islamists no brain at all:lol:

As a matter of fact I don't know who you're I just read your post where you tried to degenerate the Iraqis so I had to show you your place in the world. Trash.

Tried to degenerate Iraqis? Really where? You mean your friend. :lol:

@Lulz

I want someone like who's getting blow into pieces everyday and can't take on a ragtag militia that kicked your *** and will liberate all of Iraq soon to liberate palestine? :lol:

You stupid kid. :lol:

Typical Palestinian behavior they will believe anything you tell them as long as you tell them you'll free them:lol:

If ISIL want to free Palestine they should head to the west where Israel is not to the east where Israel as nothing. Stupid Islamists no brain at all:lol:

I never said thing, the kid is a liar.

@doritos

You lying motherfacking high school dropout if I ever said such a thing show us the quote.

I want someone like who's getting blow into pieces everyday and can't take on a ragtag militia that kicked your *** and will liberate all of Iraq soon to liberate palestine? :lol:

You stupid kid. :lol:
I never said thing, the kid is a liar.

Why would you say it directly, you say it indirectly everyday with you're 6000+ posts all talking about Arab leaders being friends with Israel and how they should help free Palestine, ask any Arab member and he will confirm it.

Uhm you make no sense at all. The ones you're cheering for a getting blown up everyday by the IA. Yes, the same IA that fought against Iran and fought with you trash Palestinians and now you dislike it? Hahaha, backstabbers that why your country is still occupied because you people are the root of all evil in the world the root to all the problems in the middle east.

TRASH.

Why would you say it directly, you say it indirectly everyday with you're 6000+ posts all talking about Arab leaders being friends with Israel and how they should help free Palestine, ask any Arab member and he will confirm it.

There you go, admitting you're a liar. :lol:

Uhm you make no sense at all. The ones you're cheering for a getting blown up everyday by the IA. Yes, the same IA that fought against Iran and fought with you trash Palestinians and now you dislike it? Hahaha, backstabbers that why your country is still occupied because you people are the root of all evil in the world the root to all the problems in the middle east.

TRASH.

TRASH.

Why do you keep talking about me? I have nothing todo with the aspiration of the Iraqi people, if they want liberation I can't change that nor do I have anything to do with that. :lol:

Most cretin user this guy really is, everyone told him he's being retarded yet he still thinks he's right

Most cretin user this guy really is, everyone told him he's being retarded yet he still thinks he's right

Go leave Netherlands right now you can't manage a life there you high school dropout. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom