What's new

For the first time, women join Palestinian commando unit

Ok,apki shiksha se hi Aj tuk ban se bache huwe hain after so much trolling :p:

Oh you wouldn't dare,after all this is a Pakistani forum:partay:
cheekyjee lets move in other thread why are you behind our brother nation saudi here ? LETS MOVE TO MEMBERS CLUB .what is internal Saudi not our problem what important is what they are with us and i am witness of friendship relations trade diplomacy defense relations with saudi arabia they are one of close allies of pakistan that it what matter to us ,

Most of my threads are about Palestine since I'm Palestinian, what a great observation. :lol:

That's trolling. :lol:

It's not in my hand to prevent Muslim aspirations, if the will of the Muslim people is to fight Israel then that's just the way it is. :lol:

Prove it to us then. :lol:

I'm against the current administration in Iraq for good reason.

Islamic cause is the liberation of Jerusalem, you're just a stupid kid that has no fikh on Islam. :lol:

It's an islamic cause, another great observation by you. :D
What's this smiley garbage.

**** you and **** your Iraqi Shia cowards who wouldn't dare open their dirty mouthes whenever I roll in Dearborn. Anybody who defended Iraq from the invasion was honored by the Iraqi people and by God. You're a stupid kid that's a self hating Arab, you can't be Iraqi and non Arab. So admit it already you think being Shia makes you non Arab you stupid kid.
LOL 'Roll in Dearborn'

Iraq = nationality
Arab = ethnicity & identity

You're dirty mujahid trash killed locals they didn't defend anything. You ran away as soon as the Iran-Iraq war started like the other million foreigners back then. Since you like Iran so much ( all Iranians hate Saddam ) you should insult Saddam in Gaza, do that then have a nice 'discussion' with Hamas I think they believe in freedom of speech.

Support both Khamenei rule and Saddam rule just because both used the Palestinian cause and supported you, doesn't that say it all you don't care about anything but Palestine. So much for an 'Islamist', you're nationalism trash is seen clearly.

Time for you to go to Gaza and join the resistance instead of telling us to do it for you. Btw why should we support you and Hamas when you insult us and wish misery for us.

You even felt bad for a Libyan that blew himself in Iraq killing people, you're own words. Let me feel bad for the Israeli pilot that had to drop the bombs then as a return.

@haman10
@ResurgentIran

Here see the Iran loving Hamas fanboy insulting Shias lol, he will put a knife in you're back as soon as you're not needed anymore.

You're on the defensive now, tomorrow he'll be making a fool out of you. :lol:
no problem

Last edited:
The Palestinians who do defend theirselves and actually have military organizations are in the Gaza Strip and much more well trained than anybody else could he in their position. You can't say people who managed to go up against an Israeli offensive aren't well trained. Israel resorted to attacking civilians in the last four days of the most recent war because of the organization of Palestinians. They couldn't find any targets nor any fighters.
In 2009 the ratio was 1 Israeli solider per 50 Hamas.

They've killed thousands of Palestinian females and girls.
Thats rubbish. Probably u mixed up Israelis with Amal.

What's this smiley garbage.

LOL 'Roll in Dearborn'

Iraq = nationality
Arab = ethnicity & identity

@haman10
@ResurgentIran

Here see the Iran loving Hamas fanboy insulting Shias lol, he will put a knife in you're back as soon as you're not needed anymore.

no problem

You're still an Iraqi Arab. :lol:

You can be Iraqi, Syrian, Jordanian, Egyptian and non Arab

Nope, you're still an Iraqi Arab. You could whine all you whine all you want being Shia doesn't mean I need to like Iraqi Shia, I'm Shia myself idiot. :lol:

LOL at the Pussystinian guy hating on Iraqis:lol: FACT: Iraq is not occupied land, Palestine is. Now shut the **** up and go free your own country instead of bashing others that already fought their battles. Oh wait you can't because you're CÜNTS!

VIVA ISRAEL!

@Hazzy997

i',m a kazakh jew

Also put that butterfly shit down, you're trying to look like a peaceful Palestinian activist with that pic yet you chant for war all day, doesn't fit.

@Hazzy997

i',m a kazakh jew

Also put that butterfly shit down, you're trying to look like a peaceful Palestinian activist with that pic yet you chant for war all day, doesn't fit.

You're an Iraqi Shia Arab, end of discussion. :lol:

LOL at the Pussystinian guy hating on Iraqis:lol: FACT: Iraq is not occupied land, Palestine is. Now shut the **** up and go free your own country instead of bashing others that already fought their battles. Oh wait you can't because you're CÜNTS!

VIVA ISRAEL!

سلامي علا نصرة، عا الكفري منتصرة :lol:

Last edited:
VIVA ISRAEL!
What in the shyte ?

its clear for me that a member who got just signed in for the first time and is posting viva israel as its first post , is not iraqi !!!

Viva iraq you dumba$$ !! PhoOk israel and Viva iraq .

===========================================

@doritos @Hazzy997 , how in hell did you guys manage to curse and insult each other ?

Same team remember ?

سلامي علا نصرة، عا الكفري منتصرة

I'd rather be infidel than belong to the same barbarian blood thirsty religion you terrorists belong to:lol:

What in the shyte ?

its clear for me that a member who got just signed in for the first time and is posting viva israel as its first post , is not iraqi !!!

Viva iraq you dumba$$ !! PhoOk israel and Viva iraq .

===========================================

@doritos @Hazzy997 , how in hell did you guys manage to curse and insult each other ?

Same team remember ?

Nope, I am Iraqi and I love how Israel has been able to defend itself from these retarded terrorists for such a long time. Unfortunately our Iraqi politicians are retarded arabs that still think and dream of the shitty arab unity. I'd rather but my hand with Israel than with Arabs. Israel has never sent us a suicide bomber but the Arabs have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom