What's new

For the first time, women join Palestinian commando unit

It depends on the topic per thread. Left should be left, right should be right, got that pumpkin?
Ofcourse you'll say that,because I ask questions about Saudi Arabia women on your threads:D

Yes yes :omghaha: I believe you:omghaha:

I don't expect you to believe me, sweet bee, deal with it. :lol:

It depends on the topic per thread. Left should be left, right should be right, got that pumpkin?

I don't expect you to believe me, sweet bee, deal with it. :lol:
I'm dealing with it,it's your country women who are having problem dealing with it;)

I'm dealing with it,it's your country women who are having problem dealing with it;)

From what I've seen and experienced within my micro and extended family, I think it is fair to say that they're living in much much much better condition than tens of countries in the world where many women wish if they were treated as the fingernails of a Saudi woman ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

From what I've seen and experienced within my micro and extended family, I think it is fair to say that they're living in much much much better condition than tens of countries in the world where many women wish if they were treated as the fingernails of a Saudi woman ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Keep telling yourself that :coffee:

Ok now this will piss you off but you started it so,even our goats have more freedom than your so called free women :D now you can whine to mods:enjoy:

@cheekybird apko commando bana deen ? but i think birds and commando will be really funny :(:(
Atheist to bana Diya chalo ye bhi bana do :D:p:

I really do enjoy this forum as it's the only platform where there is a Muslim community but also overseas Asian/Middle Eastern community which are the two regions of interest in the world. :D

That's great that you went to Mecca, did you do omrah there? How was the Palestinian you met? I don't believe I've ever met an Indonesian and I have I probably didn't know it. I met many Pakistanis and Indians though. :)

Is Pakistani and Indonesian culture similar or distinct? I was always curious about that.

Yup, this is a perfect forum for us actually, other forum that gathers Muslim is only religious forum. Actually I believe Young Muslim who has interest at geopolitics, military, and religion at once is really exceptional elite in the Muslim world... :D

Yes, I did umrah there, Actually I tried to talk to as many Muslims there, from Saudis, Pakistani, Moroccan, and Palestinian. I met Palestinian entrepreneur who was there with his friend, a Saudi entrepreneur. Old one and very soft tone speaking, same like his Saudi friend, I can see good Iman come from their face and the way they speak.

Pakistan and Indian Muslim helped us during our Independence, there were 500 syahid from them alone. Indonesia has so many culture, in term of the food we have a bit influence with Pakistan in Aceh province. Islam came to Indonesia through India (Pakistan), so in here quite many people who look like Pakistani/Middle Eastern, unlike Indo-Dutch who are most of them came back to Holland because getting discrimination in here (in the past- in the beginning of our new country/ I get the info from Wiki- no discrimination at all today-treated equally as other Indonesian and the face has blend as well in Today's generation).

Last edited:
Ok now this will piss you off but you started it so,even our goats have more freedom than your so called free women :D now you can whine to mods:enjoy:

tuba tuba mam main ne kab apko kuch banaya main to khud 2 wakt namaz pardhta hoon :p:

tuba tuba mam main ne kab apko kuch banaya main to khud 2 wakt namaz pardhta hoon :p:
I believe you:partay:

Wese imran yahan kuch Saudi Arabia ke members ghalat. Fehmi main hain that they're women have freedom:sarcastic: inki ghalat fehmi doooor karo na plzzz:D

Yeah, I love national sentiment, cheap talk.

I dare you to prove me badmouthing Pakistan in anyway.

do you know what diplomacy is ? say whatever but in cover of good words :-) BTW you can find women in my thread too :D
Ok,apki shiksha se hi Aj tuk ban se bache huwe hain after so much trolling :p:

Yeah, I love national sentiment, cheap talk.

I dare you to prove me badmouthing Pakistan in anyway.
Oh you wouldn't dare,after all this is a Pakistani forum:partay:

Back
Top Bottom