What's new

First Lady Bushra Bibi’s Son Arrested By Lahore Police

Where did I say anyone is above accountability. The guy above is questioning someones parda just to tell the world that we have sasta internet and an Android that was created to keep talking trash while not understanding a thing.

These people are like the rickshaw walas on the road. Ye pata hai rickshaw bhagana kaise hai magar road safety/rules ka duur duur tak pata nahi.

Is anyone throwing sadka goat heads / meat chunks on the p.m house's roof?

who advised i.k to bow before a grave to get "blessings" for winning election ?

Tou chotay admi koi v8 sh8, fortuner ya issi tarah ka koi item ly lo na. Ordinance ka kya kasoor.

Daikhy g meri to England m kia Pakistan m b koi property nahi hai , kithoo lva dy v-8?

Daikhy g meri to England m kia Pakistan m b koi property nahi hai , kithoo lva dy v-8?

Pateeja g tu inj kar M-11 da ziada estimal kar, sehat wehat v theak rahy gi tay nalay fiker v koi nai honi kithay park kara tay kithay na kara. Chor mitti pa.

Errrr ........ Nooh Peace be upon him was guaranteed that He doesn't share the responsibility and was warned to stop thinking about his lost cases including his near dear ones.

Has peerni been given a divine guarantee?

Tou chotay admi koi v8 sh8, fortuner ya issi tarah ka koi item ly lo na. Ordinance ka kya kasoor.
Didn't knew ap Dillon ka haal bhi jaante hain. I will rest my case here as I usually do when I came across a rickshaw Wala on the road.

Didn't knew ap Dillon ka haal bhi jaante hain. I will rest my case here as I usually do when I came across a rickshaw Wala on the road.

Rickshaw wala are my buddies, don't know what is your problem with them. The trick is you smile at them and they will respect you like nothing else.

The incident shows that the Punjab Police has realized that the days of IK are numbered and are acting accordingly.

The first of its kind M2 in Pakistan completely bypasses the industrial base of central punjab and even major cities of potohar region -----. Iam not against routing it through southern punjab but why a remote town like bhera was selected as an interchange instead of a near by urban centre like khewra?
Traffic and Urban congestion - as an example see the route on GT road from Lahore down. Even with Bypasses places like Okara are crowded with vendors and roadside problems. So for a motorway generally focused for passenger traffic for major cities and GT road reserved for heavy traffic it makes more sense.

that's the entire news, a Prime Minister's step son gets arrested and he....does nothing, just let's the law take its course; unheard of in our part of the world!

But is IK carrying out his responsibility as a father?

Slightly off topic: What if a person born in a Muslim family who is an atheist drink alcohol. Does this rule apply to them? Or is there some registration for your religion in Pakistan?
Non Muslims can consume alcohol but not publicly . If u consume alcohol publicly u will get arrested no matter which religion you belong to

The first of its kind M2 in Pakistan completely bypasses the industrial base of central punjab and even major cities of potohar region -----. Iam not against routing it through southern punjab but why a remote town like bhera was selected as an interchange instead of a near by urban centre like khewra?
Is there a motorway to serve.thr industrial triangle of Gujrat, Sialkot etc?
South punjab is a dump there's no practical reason for a motorway there but no motorway/highway to connect industrial triangle

South punjab is a dump there's no practical reason for a motorway there but no motorway/highway to connect industrial triangle

Figure it out yourself -------why bhera?

the punjab province of the RIASAT E MADINA made RS. 450 million revenue last year by selling liquor licences.

To a peer :disagree:

There's one recently completed for sialkot and I guess the finances were arranged by the private businesses like the sialkot airport

Slightly off topic: What if a person born in a Muslim family who is an atheist drink alcohol. Does this rule apply to them? Or is there some registration for your religion in Pakistan?
If you have denounced islam in a MUSLIM society then the punishment is death. So I would much rather take the 40-80 lashes as per different interpretations of the HADD than denouncement of islam and lose my Head. ONCE AGAIN , the Hadd is enforced in an iSLAMIC Society when the Sharia is enforced and people understand the significance of their actions, not in some society where there is no understanding of the religion at all.
A

Back
Top Bottom