What's new

First Block 2 JF-17s under construction in Pakistan

Sir,your K-8 Pakistan and the People's Republic of China unveiled a decision in 1986 to jointly build the K-8 with Pakistan providing 25% funding for the project. In china it is knows as JL-8
Hongdu JL-8 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want to tell the world now that china can't make trainer plane also and it uses PAK trainer?

So in-fact K-8 is Chinese design Plane which PAK is lic to produce , So don't provide False claim. and you JF-17, India is making SU-30 MKI since decade...... don't you even know ,SU-30MKI , engine also now being made in India, You can't even make JF-17 engine.

Stop living in Denial , IF you quote JF-17 and K8 Chinese Plane , compare it with our twin engine Su-30 MKI and Yes, SU-30 MKI engine is now made in India. Can you make Engines of your JF-17?

Su -30 MKI is made for India , designed changes from Su-27 to meed Indian requirement and Indian paid Russia for this and Indian engineers also involved for Designing. More then 90% of Su-30 MKI is now, Made in India. not unlike JF-17 which many components came from china.

So Stop living in denial and fact with rights facts .....

Everyone trust thats why EU, US and France is after India to sign contract..... Infact US ready to give more superior F-16 to india then what it can suppled to PAK. India asking for core technology and it will get core technology.

Well , RD-93 , that it come with WS-13 engine bla bla and kavari engine flop and we made engine bla bla bla, what happen to that tall claims?

RD-93 is given since IAF going to retire RD-93 engine , so their is no direct competition.

Be mature , If PAF can show Pic with Short range A2A then why not with BVR A2A , this clearly shows it don't have that capability yet.

Why JF-17 production was stopped for 2 years if it so successful plane? and it take 2 years to make BL-II plane only to modify superficial things? Don't make fool and accept reality. Like you people earlier contested about nuke bomb design is PAK made and after a decade or so you people proved Wrong again.

And BVR is not Secret super weapons that PAF can hide. IF JF-17 fly with BVR missile it can be captured though lenses and PAF would have displayed proudly.

Thats the problem of ignorant people. They jump in to discussion casually, with outdated information. There was shortage of funds. The reason behind suspension or delay was given last year. Where were you then?

"According to a report by the Senate’s standing committee on defense released Thursday, the Pakistan Air Force has suspended its upgrade and development plan due to a lack of funds.

The report quoted Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique, head of the air force, that no funds had been received from the federal government for the Air Force Development Plan 2025 (AFDP2025) since the 2007 election of the Bhutto clan’s Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), whichrecently suffered a landslide electoral defeat.

Rafique also said the air force has only received 60 percent of it its allocation from the defense budget.

As a result of cash shortages, the air force was forced to abandon a number of projects involving upgrades to aircraft, bases and other facilities."

PAF suspends “Air Force Development Plan 2025,” says report

About your blanket statements on MKI. A refresher course on MKI about amount russian equipment that goes into it.

Entire Sukhoi-30MKI fleet to arrive by 2019

JF-17 production stopped for two years? many components from China or Su-MKI made in India? Are you looking better or stupid?

Well said. It seems you or any Indians know nothing about Pakistan progress. We have no time to answer these trolls on every questions, welcome to ignore list.
yes we and world knows more about you, Worlds told , you denied and asked proofs and after a decade sor so proofs came ....
Thats the problem of ignorant people. They jump in to discussion casually, with outdated information. There was shortage of funds. The reason behind suspension or delay was given last year. Where were you then?

"According to a report by the Senate’s standing committee on defense released Thursday, the Pakistan Air Force has suspended its upgrade and development plan due to a lack of funds.

The report quoted Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique, head of the air force, that no funds had been received from the federal government for the Air Force Development Plan 2025 (AFDP2025) since the 2007 election of the Bhutto clan’s Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), whichrecently suffered a landslide electoral defeat.

Rafique also said the air force has only received 60 percent of it its allocation from the defense budget.

As a result of cash shortages, the air force was forced to abandon a number of projects involving upgrades to aircraft, bases and other facilities."

PAF suspends “Air Force Development Plan 2025,” says report

About your blanket statements on MKI. A refresher course on MKI about amount russian equipment that goes into it.

Well you don't see, every year your def budgets goes up, Plus US Military AID $$, China Soft interest free loan on JF-17 where those goes? everything going as plan only delay for an year to two. production was stopped in order to rectify the deficiency left in BL-1 which need to be rectified before buying plane in large no.

PAK produces 50%+ JF-17 in pakistan and india produces 85%+ components of SU-30 MKI including engine ( Answer to those who want comparisons) . The refresher you posted clearly said : 43,000 items that go into the Sukhoi-30MKI, some 5,800 came from Russia due to contract ( because Russia want money). India now producing @ Sq /year

Well Basic Question remains , Since PAF claimed it can Fly BVR A2A missiles not able to came up Pic / video

to back up its claims? If it is so secret , why PAF have told everyone about it, if they told why not they have shown? They have already shown Pic of Flying Short Range A2A, and also shown BVR missile in Air shows on grounded if-17 what stopping them showing them flying mode?

My question is simple , and their is not answer other then usual things on jumping secrecy etc etc . non of the logical answer and i expected more mature response .

12 years old my daughter make this to dedicate JF-17 Blk 2.......
10448537_338547439629373_1535080121736616023_o.jpg
She got Talent in her hand , Hope she can explore it more in future , best of luck for her, Hope she can become good artist. but for that she need proper art learning and your support . Hope you will give her .

Last edited:

I didn't get y u posted dis but my article is of June 9, 2014 that clearly say and define what the above article say . I wish you 2 read my link even .
Thank u ( It clearly say 70% of MKI Is Indian )

While your link even say that it is made in HAL Nasik Facility or you r trying to prove anything else ? New facility was recently inaugurated and we r hopefull that % of India in MKI will increase to 100% ( My view ) and rate of Production will even increase taking from your link current rate is around 15 per year not bad i guess !

yes we and world knows more about you, Worlds told , you denied and asked proofs and after a decade sor so proofs came ....

Well you don't see, every year your def budgets goes up, Plus US Military AID $$, China Soft interest free loan on JF-17 where those goes? everything going as plan only delay for an year to two. production was stopped in order to rectify the deficiency left in BL-1 which need to be rectified before buying plane in large no.

PAK produces 50%+ JF-17 in pakistan and india produces 85%+ components of SU-30 MKI including engine ( Answer to those who want comparisons) . The refresher you posted clearly said : 43,000 items that go into the Sukhoi-30MKI, some 5,800 came from Russia due to contract ( because Russia want money). India now producing @ Sq /year

Well Basic Question remains , Since PAF claimed it can Fly BVR A2A missiles not able to came up Pic / video

to back up its claims? If it is so secret , why PAF have told everyone about it, if they told why not they have shown? They have already shown Pic of Flying Short Range A2A, and also shown BVR missile in Air shows on grounded if-17 what stopping them showing them flying mode?

My question is simple , and their is not answer other then usual things on jumping secrecy etc etc . non of the logical answer and i expected more mature response .

She got Talent in her hand , Hope she can explore it more in future , best of luck for her, Hope she can become good artist. but for that she need proper art learning and your support . Hope you will give her .

Prove with Pictures that Production stopped for two years. Making hollow claims won't help your argument. Stop lying for once please. Chinese loans were for producing JF-17, that what kept JF-17 production line running.

Production line slowed down to 5-10/year but never stopped churning out JF-17. The Serials on JF-17 is a big give away which year year it was made in.

Def budget goes up every year because of War on terror. Have you see any new systems PAF purchased since 2007 ?

Which deficiency? Another hollow claim. Have you ever think how F-16 and Eurofighter program went about on integration of different weaponry with software upgrades? Or are you unable to comprehend this kind of strategy?

Going by your logic, Show me on picture of Pakistani Airforce F-16 flying with AMRAAM. IIRC, you were one of those skeptics, which questioned regularly if PAF ever got AMRAAM because there was no pictures of it being released by PAF. Then Thanks to @Najam Khan F-16 fully loaded pics were released with BVR "on ground" . But there are no pictures of it while in the air. Does it mean F-16 can't fire BVR ?

And PAF claimed on every magazine, press release that they integrated SD-10. SD-10 A is upgraded BVR, being greater in range and upgraded features which were not compatible with KLJ Version 1. Hence radar was upgraded to VERSION 2 and you hear about SD-10 A being integrated. You see. You have a serious hindsight problem. You barge in discussion by taking things at it's face value instead of understanding what is the context or history of that thing being said !

Last edited:
yes, agree .... but then why not their is a single pic of flying PAF plane with BVR missiles? Isn't plane flying with Full Weapon load is excellent PR / Selling point? OR PAF is not flying plane with BVR A2A and want to keep its a very secret and only give surprise in last moment.

Well defence forces knows to glorify point and hide weak point, Namely PA army declared every missile test a success @100% in all tests, but later we came to know about tests actually. So PAK defence forces are in very low credibility state as of now.

Like wise , you see PAF plane flying with Short Rage IR A2A missiles, but why not a single PIC of PAF flying BVR A2A missile? are they want to keep its secret ? Might be future will be carry BVR , might be BL-II , thats why PAF stopped production till 2 years of JF-17. thats explains a lot.

please show me PAF plane flying with BVR missiles? do you have?

Many things said but nothing concerts in terms of Video and flying PIC.

I know when exactly SD-10 was tested on JF-17 and where. Rest assured you can believe all you want, Thunder is BVR locked and loaded.

Prove with Pictures that Production stopped for two years. Making hollow claims won't help your argument. Stop lying for once please. Chinese loans were for producing JF-17, that what kept JF-17 production line running.

Production line slowed down to 5-10/year but never stopped churning out JF-17. The Serials on JF-17 is a big give away which year year it was made in.

Def budget goes up every year because of War on terror. Have you see any new systems PAF purchased since 2007 ?

Which deficiency? Another hollow claim. Have you ever think how F-16 and Eurofighter program went about on integration of different weaponry with software upgrades? Or are you unable to comprehend this kind of strategy?

Going by your logic, Show me on picture of Pakistani Airforce F-16 flying with AMRAAM. IIRC, you were one of those skeptics, which questioned regularly if PAF ever got AMRAAM because there was no pictures of it being released by PAF. Then Thanks to @Najam Khan F-16 fully loaded pics were released with BVR "on ground" . But there are no pictures of it while in the air. Does it mean F-16 can't fire BVR ?

And PAF claimed on every magazine, press release that they integrated SD-10. SD-10 A is upgraded BVR, being greater in range and upgraded features which were not compatible with KLJ Version 1. Hence radar was upgraded to VERSION 2 and you hear about SD-10 A being integrated. You see. You have a serious hindsight problem. You barge in discussion by taking things at it's face value instead of understanding what is the context or history of that thing being said !

A) When was your JF-17 was last inducted? last year or in 2012?
B) F-16 can fire AMRAAM their is not doubt ,
PAF Pioneered the CFT PAF flying with AMRAAM .....

If you Euro fighter and french Rafale, In 2002 ,Rafale was inducted it cannot launch laser bombs , it can only do A2A role , in 2007 , it can launched laser guided bombs. This is called avionics upgrade which include new management system in place to induct new system and plane can perform new roles. its not nearly software upgrade ... its include everything.

It's a photoshop GENIUS.
What I found in my search loads of PAF F-16 flying with Sidewinder one F-16 with training round that you already prove its a training round in 2012 discussion .... So, no offence in saying PAF just don't like Photographing the jets with Missile or the missile are in such a shortage that not a single pik of F-16 is available even after such a long time of Induction of AMRAAM .... Seriously a big y on no pik ?
Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters | Page 25

Now where is our favourite guy with the pointless wish lists??:mad:

Without money, the JF-17 will only sit on the ground.

If you Euro fighter and french Rafale, In 2002 ,Rafale was inducted it cannot launch laser bombs , it can only do A2A role , in 2007 , it can launched laser guided bombs. This is called avionics upgrade which include new management system in place to induct new system and plane can perform new roles. its not nearly software upgrade ... its include everything.

What Induction has got to do with Aircraft manufacturing ? Pray tell us, In which Janam JF-17 production was stopped for two years and weren't inducted? Or is it in your dreams where such things happen?

JF-17+Thunder+Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+fighter+jet+air+show+C-802A+Anti-ship+Missile+SD-10A+BVRAAM+PL-5E+II+WVRAAM+and+500+kg+LS-6+Satellite+Inertially+Guided+Bomb+LT-3+Laser+LT-2LS-500J+aishow+display.jpg

11234824353_d6196283bd_z.jpg

null_zps26e0fef7.png

c3df30dcde771427f14c7005513cf94d_zpsf3acdaab.jpg

jf-17_dec18g.jpg

If you are still colorblind, JF-17 13-144 has a black panther logo which means it is part of 17th squadron and is stationed at KAMRA and took part in Shaheen III exercise. It's just they aren't formally inducted in to another squadron and are part of 17th sqd for now. But hey, you only good at making delusional presumptions

Which is exactly Block-2 will be. Avionics and Radar upgrade. Infact if you just read previous interviews of JF program director and press releases, you would know it is not just Radar upgrade in block-2 !

F-16 are flying with Smoke PODS, not with AMRAAMS. Once again you are wrong.

JF-17 can fire BVR, there is no doubt about it aswell

jf-17_thunder_pt-06_sd-10a_bvr_missile.jpg

pl-12+SD-10A+BVRAAM+PL-5E+II+WVRAAM++JF-17+Thunder+Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+C-802A+Anti-ship+Missile++500+kg+LS-6+Satellite+Inertially+Guided+Bomb+LT-3+LT-2LS-500J+Laser++HAFER+H-4PGM+RAAD+MAR-1+(1).jpg

Last edited:
1. When production of JF-17 started in "PAKISTAN" ? I have previously told you that stop taking things at it's face value. Next come the most idiotic presumption that we want 300's of the plane while in same breath you slip the truth that actual figure is 150.

let say official figure is 150. accepted . (i am wrong)

1.5. Hilarity continues with your next presumptuous claims. Utterly and grossly misinformed statements. 13-150 does it mean we got PLANE IN 2013 or 2014 ?

Does 13-143 to 13-150 means we got 7-8 planes or we GOT 2-3 planes 2013? Were you failed in maths in school if not than when you can google the Kaisar tufail article what was stopping you from searching JF-17 tail numbers which is hugh give away how many produced

And where the HECK i claimed production run ended in 2012 or any for that matters, qoute that post, I dont believe a single thing coming out your mouth..

I claimed production run was slowed down in 2011 at 5/10 per year.

Another Idiotic reply which has no official backing for what so ever. Alfi, why you ware wasting everyone time with stupid presumptions with out an iota of an idea how F-16 evolution started? despite being the multirole capable fighter.

"I also don't have doubt , but instead of showing me picture of testing plane , i asked if people have pic of PAF flying BVR A2A.?

Show us picture of PAF F-16 flying with AMRAAM than I will personally show you the picture of JF-17 flying with SD-10 A.

Yes , i agree, i might be wrong on few counts , i am not denying that. but normally this is wrong wide trend. Plane production rate is remain constant or increase , because lying jigs and fixture idle means losses , very big losses in production.

Can you please let know year wise rate of JF-17 induction? it will help me in which year how many JF-17 inducted since 2007 . how many bought from china and how many manufactured in PAK year wise ?

Thank you, again i said i don't have doubt , but please i would love to see the pic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom