What's new

First Block 2 JF-17s under construction in Pakistan

If My Pak friends want to discuss Jf-17 Block 2,please do it,ignore other posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread is about JFT....Please stick to the topic.

As long as you bring in/quote India,MKI,LCA etc, I'll be forced to reply you,further derailing this thread.

Why would you be forced to reply upon that off topic don't you have you head to think independently and report instead which is precisely provided for a reason or are you saying you are a troll who will troll. @Emmie notice the post.

Why would you be forced to reply upon that off topic don't you have you head to think independently and report instead which is precisely provided for a reason or are you saying you are a troll who will troll. @Emmie notice the post.
You can call me whatever you want,but I never started any off-topic discussions. However ,I will respond to any poster who brings in India related matters.

You can call me whatever you want,but I never started any off-topic discussions. However ,I will respond to any poster who brings in India related matters.

Ok I will give you negative if you start maha india into a thread where hindustan related topics are banned. Do not reply further.

Ok I will give you negative if you start maha india into a thread where hindustan related topics are banned. Do not reply further.

As long as there is misinformation about my country is not spread ,I don't have a problem. And the previous post was pure flameing.

Last edited:
Do you have something to prove that we lost an ERIEYE ?

Ooh bhai maaf ker dey !!!

Please Search this forum for ERIEYE and you will found enough threads running. Go to them read them and make up a point. This is my point and I wont go by an inch until proved me wrong. AND YES I will be highly delighted to be proved wrong.

Ooh bhai maaf ker dey !!!

Please Search this forum for ERIEYE and you will found enough threads running. Go to them read them and make up a point. This is my point and I wont go by an inch until proved me wrong. AND YES I will be highly delighted to be proved wrong.
I just asked you because it's your stance ...backing it with a proof is not something like I have asked for a galaxy from u...

I just asked you because it's your stance ...backing it with a proof is not something like I have asked for a galaxy from u...

My sweet brother its circumstantially a Galaxy for me to explain the whole deal :D ... I would have explained it but I am using my precious resource (Brain Adams) for my job work which need so much attention that I mostly don't even reply :).

Since your claim is more taller than anything, whenever you get time, post something as a proof ...right now you can use your grey and white for your job work which need so much attention from you !

Okie .... Just a
fast Google search ..... I will try finding some If I can wish me luck bro ;)

But you wont stop at this right??
Wouldn't it be better if you stop wasting your energy and our time with such useless posts and use your energies in something constructive rather then trying to find a picture of an F-16 just to show someone down?
The point that was being made by @Bratva is a genuine one and do not need the availability or unavailability of F-16 pics on internet to confirm his claim.

What I found in my search loads of PAF F-16 flying with Sidewinder one F-16 with training round that you already prove its a training round in 2012 discussion .... So, no offence in saying PAF just don't like Photographing the jets with Missile or the missile are in such a shortage that not a single pik of F-16 is available even after such a long time of Induction of AMRAAM .... Seriously a big y on no pik ?
Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters | Page 25
ahh, so, you have fulfilled you quest and come up with the FACT that since the AMRAAM are in such short number there are no pics available and thus proven that with no pic of SD-10 with JFT, the SD-10 is also a rumor! :D

The first part of your fact finding makes a bit more sense that PAF do not likes photographing, that is that!

i hope we can get to some discussion about JF-17 Block II now.

Since your claim is more taller than anything, whenever you get time, post something as a proof ...right now you can use your grey and white for your job work which need so much attention from you !

Oh yes it is !!!
Khaon ga kahan say :P bills kon bharay ga :mamba:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom