What's new

First Block 2 JF-17s under construction in Pakistan

Sir,

I see that you write excellent english----but the usage of apples & oranges is not the best----. Both the aircraft are of similar category & have help in one form or other from different sources----the end usage of both these birds is the same--.

Bottomline---for both the curry eaters---your sh-it stinks as bad as ours---but as our's has been flying for a while now---maybe we can breath little fresher air than you---hehn---as your's is still stuck on the ground.

Sir---I know that---you know that and all the world knows that---your Lca engineers fcuked up big time. With your new found wealth---you guys were strutting round like peacoks---you thought that with all your engineers and money you could build tank engine with all the blue prints supplied to you---build your own fighter jet engine---.

Son----we took the path that suited us right due to our limited resources---just because you like MISERY in the path that you choose---does not mean that both of us have not travelled---.

We achieved our targetted goals---our product is already deployed & operational----50 plus----we are already onto the 2nd batch and preparing for the third---while you are writhing in agony and pain because of the failures of your engineers and project managers.

apples and oranges---tell us what were you engineer's goals----to milk the country of its hard earnt cash---to steal from the poor and fill their pockets---. Teja had nothing to do with building fighter aircrafts, to learn new technologies---but it was all about milking money---keeping jobs secure for decades---. The aircraft that you see is there just by the default of time.

Please don't get upset at us---get upset at your engineers & project managers---who have screwed you indians hard---and you miserable souls---still fighting to protect them----you should have hanged them by the electric poles by now.

21 topo ki salami ap k liya

If anyones got any doubts about JF-17s BVR capability ....
sd-10+JF-17+Thunder+Fighter+Jets+Fitted+sd-10+bvr+aam+c-802a+antiship+missile+Fixed+In-Flight+Refuelling+(IFR)+Probe+pakistan+air+force+paf+il-78+tanker+blcok+I+II+III+IV(1).jpg
any video of firing A2A missile BWR or flying with BVR?

How much does it cost to produce a JF-17 at home. I know nobody knows this but a good try.

Hoping we can produce 300 of these babies to replace our F-7 and Mirage fleet. Inshallah.. saving money for the nukes. ;)
:omghaha:

Fact of the matter is SD-10 is fully compatible with KLJ-7.....if however people would still like to believe that PAF still hasn't gone BVR then they have the right to do so. Doesn't affect the PAF whatsoever.

KLJ-7 is on par with AN/APG-68(v9) and is fulfilling our requirements more than adequately for the time being....again I would add if people think it is inferior etc. they have the right to so as it won't affect the PAF :)

Development usually takes time...probably the AESA which will be incorporated in early 2020's might be a miniaturized version of AESA in J-10B. This is a speculation by someone.

Remember....JFT's are a long-term solution for us.....so development will not be hasty.

Sir,

I see that you write excellent english----but the usage of apples & oranges is not the best----. Both the aircraft are of similar category & have help in one form or other from different sources----the end usage of both these birds is the same--.

Bottomline---for both the curry eaters---your sh-it stinks as bad as ours---but as our's has been flying for a while now---maybe we can breath little fresher air than you---hehn---as your's is still stuck on the ground.

Sir---I know that---you know that and all the world knows that---your Lca engineers fcuked up big time. With your new found wealth---you guys were strutting round like peacoks---you thought that with all your engineers and money you could build tank engine with all the blue prints supplied to you---build your own fighter jet engine---.

Son----we took the path that suited us right due to our limited resources---just because you like MISERY in the path that you choose---does not mean that both of us have not travelled---.

We achieved our targetted goals---our product is already deployed & operational----50 plus----we are already onto the 2nd batch and preparing for the third---while you are writhing in agony and pain because of the failures of your engineers and project managers.

apples and oranges---tell us what were you engineer's goals----to milk the country of its hard earnt cash---to steal from the poor and fill their pockets---. Teja had nothing to do with building fighter aircrafts, to learn new technologies---but it was all about milking money---keeping jobs secure for decades---. The aircraft that you see is there just by the default of time.

Please don't get upset at us---get upset at your engineers & project managers---who have screwed you indians hard---and you miserable souls---still fighting to protect them----you should have hanged them by the electric poles by now.
Masts bhai..can't say anything more on that...if they have little bit of self esteem left, they won't raise this issue again...but self esteem and Indians goes to different directions.

very rare video, what is means means any video/ picture of flying PAF operational JF-17 with full load. i.e. carrying bomb, IR A2A and BVR A2A .

is the Gun integrated in JF-17?
You are asking silly questions as if the JF-17 has just been declared operational or something. You don't market and display a weapon system or platform in places like UK, Dubai and Turkey, until and unless it's been made compatible and cleared for acceptable amount and variety of ordnance likes of the kind you mentioned above not just that but remember it's operational in squadron service and carrying out combat duties.
And yes it has an internal gun.
paf1_zpscea6fea9.jpg

You are asking silly questions as if the JF-17 has just been declared operational or something. You don't market and display a weapon system or platform in places like UK, Dubai and Turkey, until and unless it's been made compatible and cleared for acceptable amount and variety of ordnance likes of the kind you mentioned above not just that but remember it's operational in squadron service and carrying out combat duties.
And yes it has an internal gun.
paf1_zpscea6fea9.jpg

Not a stupid question, in picture these are IR short range A2A missiles, what i am looking for BVR A2A missiles .... if these are BVR A2A missile ....then i might be wrong.

I've been following the JF-17 interviews. At production the Block-1s didnt have the ability to carry BVRs or smart weapons to avoid delays from weapon integration. Ability to carry these weapons was introduced in the form of upgrades. There is a interview in which a PAF test pilot states that although the Block-1 would have been able to carry BVR missiles on 4 hard points, PAF planners decided )in reality the JF-17 will only need to carry 2 BVRs in combat which is why Block-1 jets had BVR SD-10 ability added for 2 hard points only instead of 4.

Block-2 jets will be able to carry full spectrum of weapons from start. I would recommend everyone to still wait for the official revelation of the Block-2 before jumping conclusions. The JF-17 is not PAFs top tier jet so AESA is not a must. PAF is playing hardball with vendors hence no final configurations being revealed. JF-17 program has been consistent in providing last minute surprises.

In my opinion the real marvel in this jet which is often overlooked is adoption of cutting edge supply chain and maintenance technologies improving aircraft availability by leaps and bounds compared to previous gen Russian and Chinese jets. On an interview one of the aircraft engineers revealed that the aircraft diagnostic software is able to link with supply chain and when they hook up their laptops to retrieve flight logs the software makes advance requests for parts nearing their replacement cycles based on feedback from on board sensor log histories. With algorithms, flight hours and log history they can predict parts needed changing, the system is automated.

Last edited:
Do you have something to prove that we lost an ERIEYE ?

Bhai Jan once you go through related threads you will come to know. 2nd most suspicious thing is long time no see none of 2 ... Now I think the one which has been turned into rubble will rise from ashes in the shape of some Chinese plane with our input :-/.

I've been following the JF-17 interviews. At production the Block-1s didnt have the ability to carry BVRs or smart weapons to avoid delays from weapon integration. Ability to carry these weapons was introduced in the form of upgrades. There is a interview in which a PAF test pilot states that although the Block-1 would have been able to carry BVR missiles on 4 hard points, PAF planners decided )in reality the JF-17 will only need to carry 2 BVRs in combat which is why Block-1 jets had BVR SD-10 ability added for 2 hard points only instead of 4.

Block-2 jets will be able to carry full spectrum of weapons from start. I would recommend everyone to still wait for the official revelation of the Block-2 before jumping conclusions. The JF-17 is not PAFs top tier jet so AESA is not a must. PAF is playing hardball with vendors hence no final configurations being revealed. JF-17 program has been consistent in providing last minute surprises.

In my opinion the real marvel in this jet which is often overlooked is adoption of cutting edge supply chain and maintenance technologies improving aircraft availability by leaps and bounds compared to previous gen Russian and Chinese jets. On an interview one of the aircraft engineers revealed that the aircraft diagnostic software is able to link with supply chain and when they hook up their laptops to retrieve flight logs the software makes advance requests for parts nearing their replacement cycles based on feedback from on board sensor log histories. With algorithms, flight hours and log history they can predict parts needed changing, the system is automated.
I agree with you, JF-17 BL-1 do not carry BVR weapon, all those pic shown are of testing planes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom