What's new

Fire Maj. Gen. Ghayur Mehmood

Yes Maj Gen. Ghayyur be fired as soon as possible plus anybody who backs him or anybody in the war against any kind of militants fighting against the US/NATO forces in Afghanistan should be hung with that Raymond Davis...Cuz they r all involved in the killings of Muslims...If Pakistan Govt. or the Army will not do this then everybody should get ready for the order from Allah (SBWT) to turn the earth upside down on all of us (including the evil Western World) and there will be no time to repent there afterwords...:eek:

Yes Maj Gen. Ghayyur be fired as soon as possible plus anybody who backs him or anybody in the war against any kind of militants fighting against the US/NATO forces in Afghanistan should be hung with that Raymond Davis...Cuz they r all involved in the killings of Muslims...If Pakistan Govt. or the Army will not do this then everybody should get ready for the order from Allah (SBWT) to turn the earth upside down on all of us (including the evil Western World) and there will be no time to repent there afterwords...:eek:

I do believe that thousands more 'innocent Muslims' have been killed by the TTP/Al Qaeda and associated groups in Pakistan and Iraq, than have been killed by NATO/US forces.

While your opposition to the presence of NATO forces as occupation forces in Afghanistan may be justifiable, your reasoning of 'killed Muslims' is flawed, since in that case you should first and foremost support NATO in eliminating the Taliban/Al Qaeda who have massacred tens of thousands of innocent Muslims, and then argue against the removal of NATO forces from Afghanistan.

In addition, Gen. Ghayur is leading operations against the blood thirsty barbarians of the TTP and their allies in Pakistan, and as such he deserves our complete support for eliminating these Taliban/AQ/LeJ scum from the face of the planet.

No one as of yet has offered a proper reason to justify calls for Ghayur's firing. Can someone do so, or are you all just ranting out of irrational emotion?

Rupee News is a right wing conspiracy oriented blog which is a bit too emotional for its own good.

Gen. Ghayur made the comment which was only limited to defining the causalities which occur due to the predator drone strikes, not the effects of the strikes themselves and the civilian causality which of course would happen in such a situation. This comment was made by a man who knows more than many because he is serving in the front lines and will be privy to such information.

Getting emotional just because the facts do not support your argument does not mean that Gen. Ghayur should be fired.

There should be rationality amongst the people and I am glad that a man like this Maj. Gen is fighting for us in the front lines.

Is it only me... or can anyone else too see this article's support for the promotion of the ISI to be the whole and 'soul' of Pakistan?

Maj. Gen. Ghafoor has rightly pointed out that terrorists are killed in these attacks ( like Baitullah Mahsud ). We always hear in news that militants are killed in news. Mr. Mahmood is commanding army in fata for a long time.

Is it only me... or can anyone else too see this article's support for the promotion of the ISI to be the whole and 'soul' of Pakistan?
The article criticizes the ISI and PA several times on several issues - I fail to see how you can view it as 'promoting the ISI'.

The article criticizes the ISI and PA several times on several issues - I fail to see how you can view it as 'promoting the ISI'.

I apologize, I was reading some other article and ended up replying on this page.

Indeed it is a critique of the army's actions in the northwest.

if the commander is wrong about his statement,which i think he is....then i will say Pskiatna Ka Khuda Hfaiz han....

I do believe that thousands more 'innocent Muslims' have been killed by the TTP/Al Qaeda and associated groups in Pakistan and Iraq, than have been killed by NATO/US forces.

While your opposition to the presence of NATO forces as occupation forces in Afghanistan may be justifiable, your reasoning of 'killed Muslims' is flawed, since in that case you should first and foremost support NATO in eliminating the Taliban/Al Qaeda who have massacred tens of thousands of innocent Muslims, and then argue against the removal of NATO forces from Afghanistan.

In addition, Gen. Ghayur is leading operations against the blood thirsty barbarians of the TTP and their allies in Pakistan, and as such he deserves our complete support for eliminating these Taliban/AQ/LeJ scum from the face of the planet.

No one as of yet has offered a proper reason to justify calls for Ghayur's firing. Can someone do so, or are you all just ranting out of irrational emotion?

lol @ your statement and statements ( s )

have u ever seeen TTP in reality ???? or on TV ??? better to watch CArtoon network ... i think u love to listen and watch and believe over Govt and BBC CNN statements!

and yaa please provide me any (news or statement) link of this your lovely terrorist org TTP before 9/11

Kayani agrees with the statement and it is well planned statement.
What Ghayur said was an army policy reality checks. and what ISPR said was just a statement to calm people.
We have a policy to continue the drone attacks, and by then protesting with the americans is the way we gain sympathy in the locals eyes.
It is also the policy to criticize the drone in the media to built some pressure tactics to US to get the technology of drones from US.

Kayani agrees with the statement and it is well planned statement.
What Ghayur said was an army policy reality checks. and what ISPR said was just a statement to calm people.
We have a policy to continue the drone attacks, and by then protesting with the americans is the way we gain sympathy in the locals eyes.
It is also the policy to criticize the drone in the media to built some pressure tactics to US to get the technology of drones from US.

I guess all these policies is just to decieve ourselves and nothingelse...:azn:...I guess pplz at the top got no human heart...:woot:

if the commander is wrong about his statement,which i think he is....then i will say Pskiatna Ka Khuda Hfaiz han....

Pakistan oar tamaam musalmaanon ka Allah hi hafiz hah...yeh toa hameeshah seh hah....:)...hukmaraan hameshah seh haraami hey rahay hein...zyada tarr....Allah khair karray ..apney toa Kartoot bhi saheh nehi hein...:what:

There could be couple of reasons for the statement, There could be couple of reasons for the statement, but before getting into a discussion the credibility of this blog should not be questioned...was the news captured by our media? it got published in any form in a credible newspaper/website?

Lets assume everything written is right....

Then since he was talking to media, he might have used wrong selection of words (from this article it seems like he picked a series of wrong words not based on actual figures).

Another reason could be that Gen Sahb is pro American, or he wants to get into lime light...may be to get a good position later.

Otherwise i don't think any professional at the helm of affairs slip his tongue like him.

Well, we'll know soon enough whether he acted independently and in violation of instructions, since he'll likely be disciplined if that is the case.

That said, he did not deny collateral damage, nor did he deny that there is a negative impact from collateral damage on public opinion, nor that the strikes themselves are a violation of Pakistani sovereignty.

The only thing he has done is make the argument that the strikes have eliminated a large number of 'hardcore militants'.

the PA is a disciplined organization - the Maj-Gen is the GoC and commands one of the division's fighting the TTP. during his press conference, he has distributed printed hand-outs of the militants as well as civilians killed since 2004. there is no way in hell he has acted independently. i firmly believe he got the green signal from GHQ to call the presser and distribute the data. he is very clear in his mind that the drones are effective.

OTOH, the KP government, the GoP are the ones who are playing a 'double-game'. in talks with the US and others, (see wiki-leaks) our leaders keep encouraging the US that the drones are effective but in public they shamelessly 'condemn' the drone strikes because they have not been able to convince the general public due to a lack of a CT Policy. read the various op-eds of Farhat Taj posted on the forum on the effectiveness of the drone-strikes in FATA. the local population strongly support the drone strikes because the militants 'flee' and have 'fled' from their villages.

Back
Top Bottom