What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
First red card LOL

and Costarica 3 Urugua 1 FT
wow.. this is going to open up Group D. All depends on next match.. England vs Italy. Could be the first draw of this tournament. So far all the matches produced decisive results!

wow.. this is going to open up Group D. All depends on next match.. England vs Italy. Could be the first draw of this tournament. So far all the matches produced decisive results!
Urugua played really bad, should be more yellow cards.

Urugua played really bad, should be more yellow cards.
They were missing Louis Suarez badly due to his injury. I still expected them to win. Then again... it's a good result for England though!

They were missing Louis Suarez badly due to his injury. I still expected them to win. Then again... it's a good result for England though!

Why is Luis Suarez even in the team? It isn't even a month since he had knee surgery.

Plus, Uruguay really need to let go of Forlan. He's nowhere as quick in the flanks as he used to be. Teams really can't afford a Sachinesque figure in Football.:lol:

Why is Luis Suarez even in the team? It isn't even a month since he had knee surgery.

Plus, Uruguay really need to let go of Forlan. He's nowhere as quick in the flanks as he used to be. Teams really can't afford a Sachinesque figure in Football.:lol:
Even a half fit Louis Suarez will boost the morale of the ream & Uruguayans. He is their marque player. Don't know how fit will he be in their next match against England. Uruguay doesn't have many to choose from.. Diego Forlan is only there in the team 'cause of Suarez's injury.
Considering the fact that it's country of only 3.3 million people.. Uruguay has done really well. In fact they were the winners of first two world cups! So.. it's a country with a great football pedigree & tradition!

wow.. like the way England started. Couple of shots at the goal already!

There you go... 1-0 to Italy! After all this match is not going to be boring either! :lol:

Even a half fit Louis Suarez will boost the morale of the ream & Uruguayans. He is their marque player. Don't know how fit will he be in their next match against England. Uruguay doesn't have many to choose from.. Diego Forlan is only there in the team 'cause of Suarez's injury.
Considering the fact that it's country of only 3.3 million people.. Uruguay has done really well. In fact they were the winners of first two world cups! So.. it's a country with a great football pedigree & tradition!

Half-fit players end up disappointing big-time and sapping the morale even further with their poor performance when a lot more is expected of them. Chris Gayle for RCB this year still gives me shudders. Anyways, as for Suarez, serves him right for all the cheating and bad behaviour he showed last time.

Uruguay has a good pedigree no doubt. I guess they won't be going past the first round this time though.

I was ashamed to find Aruba of all countries(if one can even call it that) at a FIFA ranking of 120, while we're rotting at 154. :angry:

There you go... 1-0 to Italy! After all this match is not going to be boring either! :lol:

Not with an equalizer coming so fast! Oh yeah!!

Oh yes.... Sturridge scores for England to make it 1-1. Brilliant counter attacking play by England! :tup:

Good match going on let see what happens I think it would be either Italy or Draw

now actually watching high class football skills from both sides :D
Holland only showed this type of skills.

Half-fit players end up disappointing big-time and sapping the morale even further with their poor performance when a lot more is expected of them. Chris Gayle for RCB this year still gives me shudders. Anyways, as for Suarez, serves him right for all the cheating and bad behaviour he showed last time.

Uruguay has a good pedigree no doubt. I guess they won't be going past the first round this time though.

I was ashamed to find Aruba of all countries(if one can even call it that) at a FIFA ranking of 120, while we're rotting at 154. :angry:

Not with an equalizer coming so fast! Oh yeah!!
I know... In an ideal world that's how it should be. However... managers in the past too couldn't gather enough guts to take that call. Either due to pressure from the fans.. or lack of confidence on other players. They all succumb to the emotions.... whether in the case with David Beckham in '02, Wayne Rooney in '06 or Ronaldo in '98 w/cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom