What's new

Fetih/Conquest 1453

Reaction score

Film can now be watched on a few sites and somewhere else everybody knows :azn:

fetih_1453_ulubatli_hasan_afis_sanattasarim.net_2.jpg

MENEKSEphoto.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Film is out you can download from torrent etc i know a site but its turkish i dont know with english subtitle program it will put subtitiles.

Fatih Sultan Mehmet Sword.

Istanbul.Topkapi082.jpg

Fatih_Sultan_Mehmet_heykeli.jpg

It seems like the protagonist is trying too hard to be a bad *** "I am sultan Mehmet khan" okay we know who you are. "I must conquer Istanbul or she will conquer me", it just seems like he's trying unnecessarily hard to sound tough and hard. I'm sure the real Sultan Mehmet was less boastful and brazen.

It seems like the protagonist is trying too hard to be a bad *** "I am sultan Mehmet khan" okay we know who you are. "I must conquer Istanbul or she will conquer me", it just seems like he's trying unnecessarily hard to sound tough and hard. I'm sure the real Sultan Mehmet was less boastful and brazen.

ey man its a film , you gotta add some excitement and words :D I watched it and its very good compared to its budget of 17million Turkish Lira .

I wonder what you said when you watched 300 film :rofl::rofl:

ey man its a film , you gotta add some excitement and words :D I watched it and its very good compared to its budget of 17million Turkish Lira .

I wonder what you said when you watched 300 film :rofl::rofl:

you said when you watched 300 film

Lol

300 was full of bs antics hyped up battle rhetoric, even the trailer was bs hype "Spartans the finest soldiers the world has ever known", "a thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you." Just hyped up bs. Also Xerxes is a bitc.

Lol

300 was full of bs antics hyped up battle rhetoric, even the trailer was bs hype "Spartans the finest soldiers the world has ever known", "a thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you." Just hyped up bs. Also Xerxes is a bitc.[/QUOTE

Lol spartans ruled by TURKS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Greek independence is even by foreign hands , British , french , russian :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes without foreign intervention by Britain, France, Russia the Greeks would not have won independence, this is why I support the Ottomans being much tougher on their Christian populations, they should have soften them up. That is another story...

Btw Xerxes is a bitc... And Darius is an even bigger bitc.

Back
Top Bottom