What's new

Fearing arrest Musharraf postpones return plan

Ah! The truth is finally out! Commando Mush doesn't have the balls he always said he had!! :no:

news repoter saying after arrest of Musharraf he would be send to same jail where he send nawaz sharif Adiala Jail

Remember when Mushy fans were swearing on their children lives that Mushy would be back on the day he said he would?
yeah, lets pretend, for the sake of the children, that they never did that. ;)

Our Mission is the betterment of Pakistan. Nothing like this can decrese our love for Pervez Musharraf. If he takes some precautionary measures due to the critical situation here, In Pakistan, so it be. We Salute your love for your homeland, Sir. Salute.

Pervez Musharraf Zindabaad

Pakistan Paindabaad

I pledge to continue my support for him regardless of what he decides. The decision will be in line with supreme interests of the country.

Yesterday they threatened him of punishing in the same lines as Saddam and Qaddaffi..Was on the news.That was a clear death threat..

Only a fool will ignore that...

if he want fresh air of jail welcome . jesi kerni wesi bharni he send many out of pakistan now he taste himself simply

And your Ex, Current and coming all the cowards. You got the nation full of them. Watch before you talk, Endian.
Easy, man.

He is not coming because he is afraid to go to jail or get killed. He is coward really.

Darpok he is.

Its shameful that you guys had the coward military chief. Military people should be brave. He could have proved it by coming to Pak.

Easy, man.

He is not coming because he is afraid to go to jail or get killed. He is coward really.

Darpok he is.

comeon dude..he was a former president and a former COAS of pakistan .. I don't think he is a darpok .. otherwise it's a real SHAME.

Yesterday they threatened him of punishing in the same lines as Saddam and Qaddaffi..Was on the news.That was a clear death threat..

Only a fool will ignore that...

Who are they?

Back
Top Bottom