What's new

Fearing arrest Musharraf postpones return plan

comeon dude..he was a former president and a former COAS of pakistan .. I don't think he is a darpok .. otherwise it's a real SHAME.
He was the army chief. If chief is coward then we can just imagine about the army.

He could have come even after the death threats or arrest possibilities. But he didn't because he is DARPOK

oyee kabhi kumbhi pakai hai kisi ne ?:D kitny saal ho gay dekhy barish ke baad khud ugg ati hai pakistan main

Edible+Mushrooms.jpg
delete wrong section

Look at the Musharraf haters gathering. :disagree:

Musharaf is not over all bad but what he did by joining WOT, NRO, etc is a Sh*t all over his Performance.
remember WOT means Allowing Drone Attacks, Operation in FATA, use of Pakistani space against Afghanistan, NATO transit route, Etc.
And Allowing A$$ h0le$ politicians to return in Pakistan & NRO.

Thats why i count him a Villain more then a Hero.

Who was there before Musharraf? Wtf was Pakistan before Musharraf? What would have happened to Pakistan if Musharraf didn't take the steps of WOT? How many times were our borders violated when Musharraf was in power? How was our economy under Musharraf? Did we have electricity and inflation under Musharraf?

But NOOOO, Let's give the looters that stole massive amounts of money from the people trials and court appearances, BUT HANG BIG BAD MUSHARRAF(THE ONLY ONE THAT MADE PAKISTAN A RESPECTABLE NATION).

A little intellectual honesty is required, otherwise keep following the media like sheep.

The only good newz I heard this week that he is unable to return back....I guess we don't need him here anymore...the politics is not for him, although he did lot of good works but he did real blunders too...One of the recent blunder by him to convince pplz to recognize Israel, that is impossible......:smokin:

Our Mission is the betterment of Pakistan. Nothing like this can decrese our love for Pervez Musharraf. If he takes some precautionary measures due to the critical situation here, In Pakistan, so it be. We Salute your love for your homeland, Sir. Salute.

Pervez Musharraf Zindabaad

Pakistan Paindabaad

ur mission is betterment of Pakistan? that sharabi was in power for eight years, what did he do except taking part in WoT to destroy our country.

I pledge to continue my support for him regardless of what he decides. The decision will be in line with supreme interests of the country.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa .... Ohhhh Myyyy Goooodddd... HaHaHaHaHaHaHa...

Now I realize even more, how powerful of a deceiver Mushy-The-Traitor was,,,

=
=

i have been saying this all along, -- he -- will -- not -- return --
Mushy-The-Traitor Key Fans Kee مٹى پليت هو گئ

i have been saying this all along, -- he -- will --not --return --
Mushy-The-Traitor Key Fans Kee مٹى پليت هو گئ

If i was him.. i would have 'pleet the miti' of govt. & judiciary.

The fake judiciary and criminal govt. had been once again uncovered by their criminal threats and thugry.

Elements from Afghanistan & bharat were organizing his murder in collaboration by interior ministry.

...The fake judiciary and criminal govt. ....
Imposed by WHOM...?????? Let me guess,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAaaammmmmm
MUSHY--THE---THRITOR himself ,,, & the protocol-full departure, u forgot that ,,,

Who forgave the crimes of this criminals-full govt...???

& Mushy-the-traitor's fans stop with rhetoric,,, "he made mistakes"... B$ ... He imposed this criminal govt. willfully,,, how hard was it for him to conduct fare election instead of pardoning criminals & then facilitate them into power,,, Why on the earth would he devise such a "WISE" plan, instead of going for straight forward fairly-elected govt... He did ALL of that on purpose, coz he was & is a TRAITOR ...

Good that he is not going back to Pakistan. What's the point? To be arrested and dragged some prison where Nawaz Sharif would 'visit' him and spit on his face? Or to be killed--apparently there is at least one bounty on his head. He is not a 'coward' but he doesn't believe in a mindless martyrdom either.
To be able to survive in Pakistani politics when you have powerful enemies you need either support of the masses or the unwavering support of the GHQ. Of the masses, may be Mush had a chance as a third-force but Imran Khan has stolen the show since Mush left. Of the GHQ, well, they can't send the 111 Brigade to kick out their most-hated person Zardari, let alone try to protect Musharraf from the Balochs, the judiciary, the Lal Masjid fanatics, and the PMLN.
Now, I don't doubt much good was done on the economy-front by Musharraf and I also support his tackling of the Lal Masjid. But running a country like Pakistan required 'politics' and mass-support. Musharraf is too outspoken, too honest to be a politician. And Imran Khan has stolen the mass-support.
Mr. Musharraf: You were kind enough to just turn back Nawaz Sharif from the airport to Saudi Arabia but those who are awaiting you are not so kind. Even the PPP--which really shouldn't have deep animosity toward Musharraf--is going to appease Nawaz Sharif's thirst for revenge.

Musharraf will be one of the biggest fools in the history of all leaders of all times if he goes back to Pakistan right now.

Imposed by WHOM...?????? Let me guess,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAaaammmmmm
MUSHY--THE---THRITOR himself ,,, & the protocol-full departure, u forgot that ,,,

Who forgave the crimes of this criminals-full govt...???

Stop keep asking same question.

Zardari offered himself for President, because Sharif and Aitizaz Hassan lead the long march and created a premature open position for Zardari.

Musharraf is not even willing to see Zardari.

Who elected Zardari is not only black & white but is also explained on media and here as well.

With 'protocol' i don't know what you mean?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom