What's new

Fatwa against modelling by Muslim women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow whatever you can and leave the rest to Allah and hope for his mercy

so whats the point in telling others about hilal & haram? :disagree:

all religious discussions must be banned on this forum, every damn freaking thread with a little bit of fun is transformed into a religious discussion

No i meant to say Allah has sent you in this earth for a Test. Now like in Pakistani schools you need 33% to pass the exam similar is the case in religion where you need to have certain amount of numbers in the sight of Allah to pass the test. Now say you pray 5 times a day, do zakat, don't hurt other peoples. Live peacefully etc etc you might get 100% marks in this test. But if there is a Muslim who cannot do all things then do whatever you can. Who knows if he gets 80% marks and still Allah passes him in this test.

Just follow whatever you can and who knows if it is enough for Allah to pass you in this test :yahoo: Islam ko apne ooper haavi mat karo lakin jitni ibadat ho sakti hai utni karo aur Allah se Rehmat ki umeed rakho and for god sake don't make Haram things halal. Thats a different thing we commit a sin by doing Haram things but at least consider it as Haram.

Thats my last post here

Emo...yeah religious stuff be banned and modeling and nudity be invited on this forum?
Wow surprising you and your friend call sharia an old useless law and than say its a fun thread are you making mockery out of Allah Quran Hadith and Islam?..amazing brains with wild ideas..don't tell me elton john has a booked room in "Janat-e-firdos" assuming you're darn on proving every right thing as wrong to the extreme..well bad news for you karoon and pharaoh had same attitude the result you know and u'll taste it i am sure..To you is your deeds and religion To us is ours..lets not fight anymore i and others can't change patheticity of some.

i wonder if they are issuing fatwa about Lying, drug use, smuggling and many other countless number of sins or not? it looks like our mullahs are just obsesed with women's bodies. if you cant get anything, you think about it alot.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good joke but these fatwahs were given centuries ago and still being issued whenever required. In fact you don't need Fatwahs on these issues. Islam strongly condemns lying, drugs use or smuggling. Read the Holy Books and you will find an answer. You don't even need fatwahs for that. Come on man you can't say you don't know if lying is bad or not or selling drugs is haram or halal :rofl:

That was a good joke...... everybody already knows this is bad :cool:

Regarding the signs of qiyamah, just observe our surroundings with an open eye. Not the geopolitics but everyday life, zina is beoming more common day by day, homosexuality is increasing and people dont givea ****, we respect people not because they deserve it but because we fear their fitna, aajkal sharab paani ki tarah loog charhatay hain, people trying to turn haram into halal and vice versa, people taking pride in sin and that sign about parents being relegated to second place in our lives, it is all happening. Is waqt mera dil phoot phoot ker roonay ko ker raha hay. Meray ooper parents waali baat fit aati hay. I am not married, but once in anger I told my parents that I feel much happier(and I did) with my friends than with you guys. They were hurt, really hurt. I cant say how bad I feel whenever I read this hadith, that I hurt a mother father and younger bro who took( and still do) care of me during my struggle with cancer and all that ****. Allah main kitna badbakht tha/hoon. People I just want us all to pray to Allah that come what may, hamaray dil se Iman, ishq-e-rasul, parents ki izzat or siblings k liay piyar kabhi rukhsat na ho. And may we never hurt our parents even unwittingly. Ameen.

Emo...yeah religious stuff be banned and modeling and nudity be invited on this forum?
Wow surprising you and your friend call sharia an old useless law and than say its a fun thread are you making mockery out of Allah Quran Hadith and Islam?..amazing brains with wild ideas..don't tell me elton john has a booked room in "Janat-e-firdos" assuming you're darn on proving every right thing as wrong to the extreme..well bad news for you karoon and pharaoh had same attitude the result you know and u'll taste it i am sure..To you is your deeds and religion To us is ours..lets not fight anymore i and others can't change patheticity of some.

well i personally believe religious thread should be banned here :lol:

Please MODs close this thread.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good joke but these fatwahs were given centuries ago and still being issued whenever required. In fact you don't need Fatwahs on these issues. Islam strongly condemns lying, drugs use or smuggling. Read the Holy Books and you will find an answer. You don't even need fatwahs for that. Come on man you can't say you don't know if lying is bad or not or selling drugs is haram or halal :rofl:

That was a good joke...... everybody already knows this is bad :cool:

Well, we all know the postion of lying, msuggling, bribery, nudity, and alot more. but why is it that the mullahs are repeating the nudity part and dont put concentration on the other things? Nudity is haram and what is the need of Fatwa for it. i know lying is haram, and i also know nudity is haram.

Well, we all know the postion of lying, msuggling, bribery, nudity, and alot more. but why is it that the mullahs are repeating the nudity part and dont put concentration on the other things? Nudity is haram and what is the need of Fatwa for it. i know lying is haram, and i also know nudity is haram.

you are funny brother,

Well Fatwah's are given on almost everything. They keep issuing fatwah's on almost every topic. Now thats a different thing people usually ignore those fatwahs as that is very common thing. You have raised this question just google it and you will 1000s of fatwah's if still not satisfied you can refer to religious scholar who is allowed to issue a fatwah and he will issue one more :angel:

12:22 am here, I thought i will see something good after a damn day but look here as usual :lazy:

Everything is haram freeking everything, Kill the damn models lets go Lal Masjid, Give women Burqa & a stick & lets roar

^^ If it was sarcastic!

Maulvis are going to their extreme and you went to the other extreme.
What is the difference between you and them?

They are making fun of Islam and you are making fun of the people.
Could not see any difference between you guys..
It is just the same..
Even as it could be!

Just my opinion..

I hope that it does not count as a personal attack.

Ahmad..as i explained 90% mullahs are the root cause and for giving bad name to Islam..amazing people are so shouting hate mullahs even if few of them are right while all praises for priests for doing stuff we read in news papers..

saad445566..well said.

you are funny brother,

Well Fatwah's are given on almost everything. They keep issuing fatwah's on almost every topic. Now thats a different thing people usually ignore those fatwahs as that is very common thing. You have raised this question just google it and you will 1000s of fatwah's if still not satisfied you can refer to religious scholar who is allowed to issue a fatwah and he will issue one more :angel:

i was talking about their obsesion with only one issue, they might have other fatwas but they clearly have obesion with nudity. for example their criticizm of the west is just because of this matter(nudity) and they forget their whole lot of acievements as if in this world it is only nudity to consider.

Ahmad..as i explained 90% mullahs are the root cause and for giving bad name to Islam..amazing people are so shouting hate mullahs even if few of them are right while all praises for priests for doing stuff we read in news papers..

saad445566..well said.

Thank you!
:agree:

i was talking about their obsesion with only one issue, they might have other fatwas but they clearly have obesion with nudity. for example their criticizm of the west is just because of this matter(nudity) and they forget their whole lot of acievements as if in this world it is only nudity to consider.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

well thats your own opinion brother so what can i say :rofl:

I usually don't read much about Islam but whatever i read couple of years ago i just share my opinion on that. I have not read many fatwahs so you could be right :lol:

Current Maulvis (specific class) have no right to give Fatwas (100 percent of them)
Similarly, WE do not have any rights whatsoever of making fun.

Tolerance!

Little bit off topic!

Do not convert people by Tableegh..
Show them your actions...

Actions speak louder than words!

Talk about your own experience bro, aren't these norms imposed more often on women than men, by parents and by our society?

This is not a big deal. Men are told to adhere to other norms far more often. Providing for family, respecting women, being chivalrous, etc.

I wish these Muftis gave fatwas against things like "hatred", "laziness", "foul language" etc. which are far greater sins than modeling. Instead these people constantly make controversial statements against women.

now your are wishing that Muftis going to gave fatwa against "hatred", "laziness", "foul language" etc so then it can be quit.My brother its already forbidden in islam which you have accepted as a greater sin.

R G.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom