What's new

Fatwa says calling Fazlur Rehman ‘Diesel’ will make renewal of Nikkah mandatory

Sir ji ,, it seems someone calls him Diesel right on his face and his followers around him start laughing ...
most funny part of this deisel was when PTI supports chanting deidel diesel in imran khan jalsa . and indian media reported paksitanis asking diesel from imran khan there is diesel shortage in pakistan :lol:

:lol: :lol:

most funny part of this deisel was when PTI supports chanting deidel diesel in imran khan jalsa . and indian media reported paksitanis asking diesel from imran khan there is diesel shortage in pakistan :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Obviously, he is RAW agent ...they feel burnt when their mole gets insulted ..

I'm interested in knowing more about the theological reasons that nullifies one's nikah?

1674334907714.png

Fatwa says calling Fazlur Rehman ‘Diesel’ will make renewal of Nikkah mandatory​

FEATURED
By Web Desk Staff On Jan 20, 2023
474877_3276736_fazl_updates.jpg

Islamabad: A cleric in Peshawar has issued a Fatwa (religious decree) to defend Maulana Fazlur Rehman against verbal attacks on the Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam (JUI-F) leader.

In the written Fatwa, Mufti’s the house Habibur Rehman said anybody who calls Maulana Fazlur Rehman “Diesel of hypocrite” will need to renew his Nikkah and Islamic faith.

20230120_091013-536x720.jpg

View attachment 912403
Another harami using Islam for his personal benefit

In the written Fatwa, Mufti’s the house Habibur Rehman said anybody who calls Maulana Fazlur Rehman “Diesel of hypocrite” will need to renew his Nikkah and Islamic faith.

To phir hum aisey Islam sey bahir hee achchay. :D

He wants to earn respect in society by using religion, which he never. Not the first time.
But the headline doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. If someone calls him names, they have to rewrite their marriage contract? Like they have to reprint a pdf file and get it signed again or something?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom