What's new

Fazlur Rehman says every politician should be out of jail

To marry a Jew like the Prophet is called following the Sunnah. It's not blasphemy to follow the prophet... I am confused. Why do think it's blasphemy to follow the prophet and the Quran (which says you can marry a Jew)?... do you hate the Quran and the Prophet?

First read and comprehend what I said.

The comparison itself is blasphemous.

IK marries a jew and his kids grow up in the laps of the jews and you are calling patriotic Pakistanis as haramzadays?
You are strongly recommended to get admission in a madrasa and study some Islamic religion.
Muslims can marry people of the book and have families but person like you with low education and IQ and no achievements in life to show for is passing fatwahs what a bloody fitnah.
I will suggest brothers on this forum to give you a nick name as you are a disgrace for having an Islamic/Muslim name and have got no idea about the religion and then have the gab to pass judgements.

it true ik married a fake convert khazar jew the rothschild bloodline relation but he divorced.

so it dont count.

That divorce was a drama and fake to fool the Pakistani awam.

There is no love lost between them.

it true ik married a fake convert khazar jew the rothschild bloodline relation but he divorced.

so it dont count.

Unfortunately the gullible awam of Pakistan do not understand the nafarious forces behind this marriage and keep saying Islam allows this marriage.

Last edited:
That divorce was a drama and fake to fool the Pakistani awam.

The is no love lost between them.

Unfortunately the gullible awam of Pakistan do not understand the nafarious forces behind this marriage and keep saying Islam allows this marriage.
i think they tried to groom ik to be their agent but he got out before they could turn him. rumour is her and diana are step sisters.

IK marries a jew and his kids grow up in the laps of the jews and you are calling patriotic Pakistanis as haramzadays?
What the problem if he married a Jew he is more patriotic than your nuts

Yeah IK will give a new Quran and Sunnah to all the PTI jahils.

For all we know PTI may be a closet Ahmadi.
And how do you know that your hate against IK and PTI is brainless

What the problem if he married a Jew he is more patriotic than your nuts

And how do you know that your hate against IK and PTI is brainless

IK was, is and will always be the zionists man.

1696796424250.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom