What's new

Famous Qawal Amjad Sabbri killed in target killing. RIP

Absolutely terrible news. May his soul rest in peace. Terrorists know they are losing and now resort to killing individuals rather than open frequent bombings or suicide blasts every second week. Thanks to successful security operations against them from Waziristan to Karachi.However we will keep seeing such kind of targeted murders, sporadic bombings since the maniac won't end over night. So let's not cast any shadow on the ongoing operations, this is what Pakistan's enemies or pessimist people want to hear and spread misinformation.

How is security agencies and rangers responsible ? Do you really understand and know the kind of enemy we are fighting with ?
They are busy in playing dirty dirty politics they are busy to making new parties they are busy to funding them they are busy in distributing confession videos they busy in selling petrole they are so busy.

Ever wondered why these snakes are not eliminated for ever. Did it ever come to your genius mind why these factions are left to survive and used as on needed basis. The real problem is somewhere else and we all know just wont say it.
Yes but they don't do because it's our great nation who elect terrorists like MQM and PPP

Their is no political wing of MQM. Stop this joke. All MQM leaders are involved. It's on their orders target killers kill people
How strange in almost three year of operation not a single Bullet or a single stone use by MQM militant wing on agencies, they raid around 6000 houses arrest more than 5000, tell rangers to search 6000 houses and go for arrest in Mangooir Afghan Basti Sohrab Goth Katti Pahadi Liyari and see what's come on them.

I'm so sad and heartbroken over Amjad Sabri's death. They showed his children crying for their father and it was such a heart-wrenching thing to watch.
Man, I wish we get something or someone who can exact revenge on all these pigs who've destroyed families upon families.

Their is no political wing of MQM. Stop this joke. All MQM leaders are involved. It's on their orders target killers kill people

Mate i was born in Karachi and grown in the area which was very near to Azizabad and i know all things and how these thing created (Thank to Gen. Babar and PPP), we have to resolve issue and not to create issues. MQM was the only party come from middle class and that what upper class don't like. Anyway we have to resolve this issue with open mind and open heart

But, over all its TTP/ LeJ involve in this killing.

It's a third target killing in three weeks in three km area zone, you and like you are most responsible in society to having these type of incidents you and your beloved rangers keep put blames on MQM and arrest kill them but no have ballz to enter in Afghan Basti Sohrab Goth Manghpir and other areas where the real culprits and their facilitators supporters are living where they know to knock a door the answer will come with bullets. Keep your heads in sand and I Wish a day come in my life when Karachiets can control their own city their own lives their business by themselves and kick out all corrupt and rishwat khor police agencies big fat axxes from other provinces.
RIP big fella I know your killer never be arrested coz the bunch of idiots we have in our agencies like Liaqat Ali Khan Shaheed Like Hakeem Saeed this case another one going to be dump in files with hundred thousands baseless allegations conspires to ruin the case.
I am not blaming MQM. I said its MQM hardcore constituency . Plus, public has seen the impact of Rangers presence in Karachi.

View attachment 312759

Very sad news. My heartfelt condolences to the people of Pakistan. You have no doubt lost a national treasure and a great human being.

May Allah Almighty forgive his sins, and grant him the highest place in Jannah.

I still remember the first time I heard his qawwali Tajdar e Haram. Really shocked.
He is one of the most humble and harmless person in Pakistan.

But, over all its TTP/ LeJ involve in this killing.

I am not blaming MQM. I said its MQM hardcore constituency .
Whoever it was, killing someone in Ramadan, while the victim was fasting, is NOT human.

He is one of the most humble and harmless person in Pakistan.

This is what makes his death even more shocking and unbelievable. You can't imagine how this news has saddened and angered me.

when you say normal you imply being sunni ?

I imply a person who does not care what sunni shia means or stand for, a normal Muslim is a person who only thrives to prove himself a Muslim .................... a worthy follower of Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and a living evidence why humans are perfect creation of ALLAH ALL MIGHTY.

How strange in almost three year of operation not a single Bullet or a single stone use by MQM militant wing on agencies, they raid around 6000 houses arrest more than 5000, tell rangers to search 6000 houses and go for arrest in Mangooir Afghan Basti Sohrab Goth Katti Pahadi Liyari and see what's come on them.
Yes they don't openly kill but they have killed hundreds of Police Officers and Rangers in the past. We all know How many thousands and thousands of people including PoliceMan and Security Forces have been killed by MQM. But soon entire MQM leaders will be hunted down like wild pigs are hunted.

Mate i was born in Karachi and grown in the area which was very near to Azizabad and i know all things and how these thing created (Thank to Gen. Babar and PPP), we have to resolve issue and not to create issues. MQM was the only party come from middle class and that what upper class don't like. Anyway we have to resolve this issue with open mind and open heart
Screw Middle Class they are bloody terrorists who take bhatta and have killed thousands and thousands of people. Enough of these jokers its time to do just bomb through f-16 the nine zero. And level it to ground along with entire MQM leadership inside it.

Yes they don't openly kill but they have killed hundreds of Police Officers and Rangers in the past. We all know How many thousands and thousands of people including PoliceMan and Security Forces have been killed by MQM. But soon entire MQM leaders will be hunted down like wild pigs are hunted.

Screw Middle Class they are bloody terrorists who take bhatta and have killed thousands and thousands of people. Enough of these jokers its time to do just bomb through f-16 the nine zero. And level it to ground along with entire MQM leadership inside it.
Molvi Ramzan mein tou jhoot matt bolo aww but your hate to seculars and love out fit ban mulla party you just can spew hate.

Molvi Ramzan mein tou jhoot matt bolo aww but your hate to seculars and love out fit ban mulla party you just can spew hate.
It's supporters of terrorist Mafia MQM who keep on lying. I am not lying MQM has killed thousands and thousands of people including Policeman and other security Forces in past 30 years. They would keep killing people until MQM leadership is dispatched to hell for good. And I hope Rangers and Army does it soon.

Back
Top Bottom