What's new

Famous Qawal Amjad Sabbri killed in target killing. RIP

No one is targeting mehfil e milad gatherings. Some extremist did target shrine cuz they believe illiterate masses are being led into grave worshiping like sheeps by street Halwa/chanda molvis for quick money. TJ are doing exactly the opposite of extremist. They are going home to home to spread knowledge instead of blowing people up.

To spread what knowledge? This that going to graves is shirk? Spreading extreme ideology peacefully, amazing.

"Is sadgi pe kon na mer jae ae Khuda"

Then we wonder from where these terrorists are coming. I am done with you. Thank you very much.

@WebMaster we need to stop Tableeghi Jamaat's door to door movement and making people extremists if we want to root out this extreme ideology from our society. Of course it is non stop supply line for TTP/LeJ etc. etc.

To spread what knowledge? This that going to graves is shirk? Spreading extreme ideology peacefully, amazing.

"Is sadgi pe kon na mer jae ae Khuda"

Then we wonder from where these terrorists are coming. I am done with you. Thank you very much.

@WebMaster we need to stop Tableeghi Jamaat's door to door movement and making people extremists if we want to root out this extreme ideology from our society. Of course it is non stop supply line for TTP/LeJ etc. etc.
Like I said we already had a long discussion about this on Mumtaz Qadri thread last year. I can post billion videos from Youtube alone to show the lunacy going on in the name of shrines and peeri faqri. You are brainwashed extremist who are spewing sectarian hate without even having the basic knowledge of other sectarian denominations on ground. Reason you are getting agitated cuz your Chanda/Halwa business is getting wrapped up. People are getting educated and don't believe in this jahalat anymore.

Guys critizing tableeghi jamat have you even been to a sheroza or anythih with tableeghi jamat?

I am just curious to know how many of the critics actually have actually gone even for one day? Cause i have gone wth 3 and 10 days a few times and i have never heard any extremist views or even views against ahl e tashi or anyone....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom