What's new

Famous Qawal Amjad Sabbri killed in target killing. RIP

Intolerant piece of shit country, you reap what you sow. You guys can blame political parties and all but we all know that religious extremists are behind this. It's a shame you Pakistanis rather have a cult like Wahhabism rather than Sufism in your country. Keep licking the balls of Saudis, and your whole Sufi culture which made Pakistan will be erased and replaced with more terrorists and burkas.
They have guns. What do you want the regular unarmed people to do. We're sitting ducks. They can shoot and kill anyone at will and no one can stop them.

Blaming all your problems on MQM will not solve the mess Pakistan is in. The boogeyman for Pakistanis include MQM, Raw and Mossad :rofl:. No wonder why Pakistan is a bottom feeding country with no respect whatsoever in the international realm.
RAW ,,bhai Pakistan caught a Kingsize Monkey , you still claiming Indian are clean boys. It is a fact MQM combat wing got training from India.

"In the name of Allah ..." Blasphemy appears to have many definitions. Too many. Time to abandon even the concept of blasphemy

They have guns. What do you want the regular unarmed people to do. We're sitting ducks. They can shoot and kill anyone at will and no one can stop them.

It is upto law enforcement to catch such extremists before carrying out attacks and convict them. But in the great nation of Pakistan, the army plays a double game where they only go after specific organizations. The courts are too scared to hand out sentences to terrorists. The dangerous ideology of radical Islam has spread throughout Pakistan where someone speaking against persecution of Ahmadis or blasphemy law is given death threats and eventually killed.

Rip I'm feeling extremely sad, a very precious loss for pakistan, why did Sindh government not given him any protection when he reported his life was in danger, I think the army should takeover whole Sindh and clean the province of terrorists and criminals roaming around freely.

Army is already there in form of apex committee and rangers. What else you guys looking for.

Over throwing an elected gov. Will have grave consequence.

It looks to be a case of blasphemy and Pakistanis will play the typical blame game and dua durood drama...
In reality..we have signed our own death warrant long ago..Zarb Azb is collecting dust in some corner as target killing in Karachi is on full peak..we are timid..and weak..and cannot even displace well known political crime gangs..how are we going to fight against Taliban with a strong will?? Its impossible...!

It is upto law enforcement to catch such extremists before carrying out attacks and convict them. But in the great nation of Pakistan, the army plays a double game where they only go after specific organizations. The courts are too scared to hand out sentences to terrorists. The dangerous ideology of radical Islam has spread throughout Pakistan where someone speaking against persecution of Ahmadis or blasphemy law is given death threats and eventually killed.

I think its time for full re-structuring of Army and many top generals need to be dismissed and put behind bars or executed for good..because it is evident that we have become a failed military junta state like Syria and North Korea!

He died in Liaqatabad , in the den of MQM. According to different media outlet, way the killer disappeared on bikes, seems they know the area very well.

Yes ..where are the MQM ball suckers now??
The fact is that Army has no courage to execute a Nazi style purging of MQM from Karachi and this was a show of power by MQM.

RAW ,,bhai Pakistan caught a Kingsize Monkey , you still claiming Indian are clean boys. It is a fact MQM combat wing got training from India.

I never denied that RAW doesn't have some involvement in terrorism in Pak. But it's silly to blame just RAW, they're not the root cause of the problem. And if RAW is involved then wtf is the army and ISI doing? MQM may be involved in extortion or even murders of political opponents but they're not involved in such terrorist cases. This is the work of extremist groups which include ISIS, Al Qaeda and the dozens of wings of TTP.

You have ISIS in Syria and Iraq wiping out the great history of both countries, their cultural artifacts are all being destroyed. The same is slowly happening in Pakistan where Sufi shrines are regularly bombed and now you have Sufi Qawwals being killed. Soon you'll have Pakistanis believe that Wahhabism is native to Pakistan.

It's a third target killing in three weeks in three km area zone, you and like you are most responsible in society to having these type of incidents you and your beloved rangers keep put blames on MQM and arrest kill them but no have ballz to enter in Afghan Basti Sohrab Goth Manghpir and other areas where the real culprits and their facilitators supporters are living where they know to knock a door the answer will come with bullets. Keep your heads in sand and I Wish a day come in my life when Karachiets can control their own city their own lives their business by themselves and kick out all corrupt and rishwat khor police agencies big fat axxes from other provinces.
RIP big fella I know your killer never be arrested coz the bunch of idiots we have in our agencies like Liaqat Ali Khan Shaheed Like Hakeem Saeed this case another one going to be dump in files with hundred thousands baseless allegations conspires to ruin the case.

Not a gang, i will say.

Rangers have dismantled extremism in Karachi and we hope they will do more for Karachi because that incredible police won't do anything. A few terrorists left whom need to be eradicated
Foreign hand cannot be ruled out especially when the life has almost returned to normalcy after the operation of rangers in Karachi and some people were not happy with all that development.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un .

Very sad news. Allah Ta'ala Maghfirat Farmaye.

Rangers were boasting they cleaned Karachi? While every day I read news of Karachi, I see no difference in the situation.

More than 15000 people were killed in Karachi before Rangers were let loose? Have 15 000 people died now?

Rangers cannot be everywhere all the time. This is the job of the Police to prevent these type of attacks. Rangers caught and handed over hardened terrorists to the Police. What does the Police do, set them free without prosecuting them. After this, Rangers ask for powers to prosecute the criminals. What does the Civilian Government do? Shoot down this idea. You can't ask the Rangers to fully clean Karachi and than continue to tie up their hands.

Foreign hand cannot be ruled out especially when the life has almost returned to normalcy after the operation of rangers in Karachi and some people were not happy with all that development.

True, and there is only one Political Party in Karachi which has an Armed Terrorist Wing which received training from India. This assassination has all the hallmarks of MQM written all over it.

Last pics of Amjad Sabbri from an Iftar show on PTV

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1466627247229.jpg
    FB_IMG_1466627247229.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 57
  • FB_IMG_1466627426727.jpg
    FB_IMG_1466627426727.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 57
More than 15000 people were killed in Karachi before Rangers were let loose? Have 15 000 people died now?

Rangers cannot be everywhere all the time. This is the job of the Police to prevent these type of attacks. Rangers caught and handed over hardened terrorists to the Police. What does the Police do, set them free without prosecuting them. After this, Rangers ask for powers to prosecute the criminals. What does the Civilian Government do? Shoot down this idea. You can't ask the Rangers to fully clean Karachi and than continue to tie up their hands.

True, and there is only one Political Party in Karachi which has an Armed Terrorist Wing which received training from India. This assassination has all the hallmarks of MQM written all over it.

Rangers have actually been in Karachi since the 90s so don't give me the rangers just started now excuse. I saw rangers closely and how they work. They are the biggest mafia in Karachi, followed by the police. MQM actually comes after those two.

And you are blaming MQM for the killing? Just shows your total ignorance on this matter. This guy was an avid MQM supporter. Blaming everything on MQM will not hide the fact that our state agencies have failed. They are a FAILURE. Repeat it again and again till you understand.

Our security agencies have failed in providing security to the citizens of this nation, over and over and over and over again.

EDIT: Also his killers are the same people who were nurtured by our establishment and now they have decided that other Pakistanis are also not Muslim enough for their liking. I wish someone could hang all our policy makers who brought these brain dead "jihadis" to the doors of common Pakistanis.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

R.I.P

Condolences , He was a good artist & will be missed

may Allah grant him jannat . Ameen

RIP and shame on gutter of society trying to use this sad incidence trying once again to forwatd their own personal agenda ....against rangers this time...

Intolerant piece of shit country, you reap what you sow. You guys can blame political parties and all but we all know that religious extremists are behind this. It's a shame you Pakistanis rather have a cult like Wahhabism rather than Sufism in your country. Keep licking the balls of Saudis, and your whole Sufi culture which made Pakistan will be erased and replaced with more terrorists and burkas.

Well said !!!

I wish I could be as blunt as you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom