What's new

Faisalabad woman claimed her self a prophet

no need to kill her she seems mentally ill / mentaly disordered .

Looks Mentally Ill to me. Should be scheduled for a psychiatarist or a mental hospital. Lady just destroyed lives of her Child and Family in this society.
But she will be a new beacon of relevance for
1-Mullah Brigade to become defenders of Islam.
2-Male supermacists

This Sh**Show will never end in Pakistan. Any tom dick and harry can reignite the fanatics by doing a stupid thing

A friend of mine teaches her child. According to her, this woman has brainwashed her child to believe that too. Sad situation.

tell your friend to distance herself from this family

Edit: kissi nai mazak mai bola hu ga kai aaaj tu qayamaat lag rahi hu and she took it literally :/

Last edited:

Faisalabad min rasool allah ka dawa karny wali khaton​

Kia Pakistan mai sarrry chotyapain hai ??

Addain dekho iski:
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Her days are numbered for sure.
Soon she will be beheaded or shot dead.
Our mullahs just need an excuse to kill someone these days and this woman has committed a confirmed 100% blasphemy.

In the West it’s very common for people suffering from schizophrenia to claim to be Jesus.

I feel sorry for this lady. She’s obviously suffering from schizophrenia. She needs treatment and protection.

Unfortunately, there’ll be loads of deranged crazies lining up to kill her so that they can go straight to heaven.

ahem....

I think her support for Niazi can easily be arranged. Don't be surprised if she voted PTI
wo keera jo tumhy khan per din rat bakwaas karata hai wo mil gya dekho

u20f3.jpg

She will burn in hell in her afterlife In Sha Allah for sure

During this auspicious time, many Muslim people have spiritual experiences and direct connection with GOD !
No only prophets can and some Muslim saints had a spiritual experiences that's all

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom