What's new

Faisalabad woman claimed her self a prophet

What the **** is she thinking?

A friend of mine teaches her child. According to her, this woman has brainwashed her child to believe that too. Sad situation.
This dumb woman should be mentally examined and dealt with accordingly.
That child should be taken away from her and provided care. Bitch ruining his life too.

A friend of mine teaches her child. According to her, this woman has brainwashed her child to believe that too. Sad situation.

Allah hides people he loves(walis) you can never know who they are (some don't even know themselves)but this is mental illness

That child should be taken away from her and provided care. Bitch ruining his life too.
And apparently the husband isn't in equation too, the mother and her sister both are together in this scam. Considering Pakistan doesn't have any proper child welfare program, the situation for her child is bleak.

And apparently the husband isn't in equation too, the mother and her sister both are together in this scam. Considering Pakistan doesn't have any proper child welfare program, the situation for her child is bleak.
Good thing then. The father can take care of the child.

There is a huge chance that she isn't right in the head. This is the last place to pull this shit.
Highly unlikely it's a scam.

Faisalabad min rasool allah ka dawa karny wali khaton​

Kia Pakistan mai sarrry chotyapain hai ??

Addain dekho iski:
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

I hope a lynch mob doesn’t get to her.
This lady has clear mental health problems and you can hear her words she’s confused and delusional.
She needs help.

Sorry i dont get what the heck is going on here ??
I mean its clear why we never had women prophets.
If shes talks about Allah and Prophet Muhammad than how can she claim to be a prophet when prophet Hood ended with our prophet, i mean its in Quran itself.
I mean that literally means shes calling herself a liar.
And where all idiot molvi gangs now ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom