What's new

Faisalabad woman claimed her self a prophet

wo keera jo tumhy khan per din rat bakwaas karata hai wo mil gya dekho

u20f3.jpg

Kammi tujhe duniya me qabar ke keeray kaat rahe hain or tujhe meri pari hai?

Mental health is not taken seriously in Pakistan and here's a fine example.

Question to resident Qadianis and their supporters, is she a false prophet or a true one. What differentiates her from Mirza Ghulam Ahmed?

Question to resident Qadianis and their supporters, is she a false prophet or a true one. What differentiates her from Mirza Ghulam Ahmed?

Nothing does. But does that mean who kill them, hurt them and prevent them from living normal lives?

What an incredibly stupid comment.

Nothing does. But does that mean who kill them, hurt them and prevent them from living normal lives?

What an incredibly stupid comment.
WTF said to kill anyone, Are you a qadiani indulging in the usual strawman?

If the lady is mentally challenged she should be provided with all possible support. If not, she must be dealt with it in the manner specified by the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Regards

Mental illness is a serious disease. Someone should step in and help this women before Pakistani jahil mulvi get to her.
Probably a case of schizophrenia..saw few cases during my med school bought by their families most believed on jinns few on angles coming and talking to them few on alim ghaib in their heads

Who cares.
But remember just about everyone who claimed to be a prophet faced persecution be it Jesus/Isa or Muhammed.

Unless you have power on your side, your claims of prophet-hood will not be taken seriously.

I really hope the God says good things this time around.

Good thing then. The father can take care of the child.

There is a huge chance that she isn't right in the head. This is the last place to pull this shit.
Highly unlikely it's a scam.
She doesn't looks or sounds like insane, probably visa for the Canada is at the horizon for her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom