What's new

Failed coup general Hafter is looking for an exit after heavily defeated in southern Tripoli.

The drones are based usually in Libya itself... UAE can easily step on Wing Loong strikes on targets inside of Libya as it has previously done.

Wingloong can not climb high altitudes while munition payload is loaded so One of them have been downed by Turkish laser weapons in Libya.

upload_2019-9-17_0-28-55.jpeg

The drones are based usually in Libya itself... UAE can easily step on Wing Loong strikes on targets inside of Libya as it has previously done.

You won't do shit lol. You actually think anybody in the Mediterranean would let you do that?

Turkey doesn’t care anybody while supplying weapons to Libya forces. If they are willing to get a victory, Turkey will back on them with more weapons.

Wingloong can not climb high altitudes while munition payload is loaded so One of them have been downed by Turkish laser weapons in Libya.

View attachment 579701

Turkey doesn’t care anybody while supplying weapons to Libya forces. If they are willing to get a victory, Turkey will back on them with more weapons.

And if you get economic sanctions for violating embargo?

You don't think UAE and Egypt will supply SAMs to LNA? I would like to see a fucking drone maneuvering from a Buk.
so you think Saudi Arabia didnt have SAM system to protect its oil facilities..?
do you even understand how it is hard to shoot down a drone flying 40000 above the sky? you need very very high technology to shoot them down like s300 if the operator can decide the target is a simple bird or a real drone... which is another topic..

You won't do shit lol. You actually think anybody in the Mediterranean would let you do that?
the thing is if Turkey will have this drone on the sky which can shoot air to air missiles to any target, you cannot fly anything on top of Libya anymore..

I think Turkey already fucked up in Syria creating a Kurdistan, let's not create a Kurdistan in Libya therefore stay home.

It is US creating Kurdistan. Turkey is the one cleaning them. Turkey with more than 20 bases in N. Iraq providing a safe zone and security environment to region. Same will be applied to Syria wth many active bases in Afrin, Idlib, Al-Bab...etc Establishing a big naval base (If likely) which will have a similar capability with new base plan to be established in N. Cyprus will be great to monitor Mediterranean from East and South. Why do we let crocodiles to shed the blood of Libyan people having different vision than Al-Sauds and UAE ?

It is US creating Kurdistan. Turkey is the one cleaning them. Turkey with more than 20 bases in N. Iraq providing a safe zone and security environment to region. Same will be applied to Syria wth many active bases in Afrin, Idlib, Al-Bab...etc Establishing a big naval base (If likely) which will have a similar capability with new base plan to be established in N. Cyprus will be great to monitor Mediterranean from East and South. Why do we let crocodiles to shed the blood of Libyan people having different vision than Al-Sauds and UAE ?
You aren't making a new Ottoman empire bud.

Measure PKK activity pre-1991, before the northern no-fly zone/gulf war etc. which the US conducted using Incirlik, an airbase vital when it came to enforcing the northern no-fly zone.

This resulted in the large 1993 PKK ambush on the highway. Since then Kurdistan has been a growing project, the bases in Northern Iraq have been ineffective as the entire KRG homes and enables PKK. In Syria the US succeeded and is still succeeding in establishing Kurdistan. You must not be fooled by operations, look at pre 1991 and you'll see the actual 'development'. Turkey watched Kurdistan build up in Syria and even enabled it allowing Peshmerga to pass through Turkey to enter northern Syria. Erdogan barely does anything against the US, he lets them do their thing and complains or makes a few minor moves against them. True opposition to US plans would be far more hostile.

As for Libya, it's a waste of effort. Egypt borders that country and they together with their allies can easily ramp up efforts beyond Turkey's capacity given the location, distance and available resources they have.

I highly doubt Turkey helped Iran, but Israel would surely know who did what by now. Israel probably has informed Saudi Arabia with whatever intel it needs. Israel has deep intel inside all of MENA.

You don't know Arabs for shit nigga. For sure Saudi Arabia is planning retaliation with US and possibly with allies that will be 10x what Iran did. KSA has hundreds of cruise missiles on F-15s and Typhoons that they can use on Iran if need be. Only reason KSA didn't win yet in Yemen is because they don't kill other Arabs civilians indiscriminately like with what Turkey does with Kurds.

you are a fool! and liar and an diot all at once.. and its not worth doing a facepalm..

you arabs kill each other more than foreigners do and with your rainbow unicorn fart post there is nothing to add because you made a joke out of your kin..

oh man if you want to be so bad the pkkarabio nigga than join them and face the same fate..

t will bite you back very bad..

shure it will

Turkish drone will be able to shoot them down, and it is the first in the world....

I hope to see shooting down of a uae jet .. that would make them shit in their pants if they shoot down a drone it does not manner no pilot is lost :)

UAE dropped those by accident and lost them:taz::taz:

OK i realized I am quoting an 13 years old.. my apologies but I let it stay he may learn the stupid things he said :D

Back
Top Bottom