What's new

Failed coup general Hafter is looking for an exit after heavily defeated in southern Tripoli.

A permanent turkish military base inside lybia would sure turn the tide in favor of a more democratic and less volatile region. The people have suffered much @Hakikat ve Hikmet
Soon, the owner of Bayraktar drone will produce Akinc Hale drone which will have AESA radar(turkish made) and Turkish made air to air missiles on Libya. I believe Turkey designed this drone specifically for Libya and Syria.
As it is against the rule, Turkey cannot fly its f16 there.. once Haftar forces kidnapped Turkish workers, and Turkey said that if they dont reliese them, Haftar forces will be subject to Turkish response. within hours of kidnap they reliesed the workers..
now, Haftar forces can make air raid with drones on Misrata airport.. but soon, Turkish drone will be able to shoot them down, and it is the first in the world....

Turkey is exporting weapons illegally to a UN embargoed country.

Did they? We must all follow law. Here I said it for you

Soon, the owner of Bayraktar drone will produce Akinc Hale drone which will have AESA radar(turkish made) and Turkish made air to air missiles on Libya. I believe Turkey designed this drone specifically for Libya and Syria.
As it is against the rule, Turkey cannot fly its f16 there.. once Haftar forces kidnapped Turkish workers, and Turkey said that if they dont reliese them, Haftar forces will be subject to Turkish response. within hours of kidnap they reliesed the workers..
now, Haftar forces can make air raid with drones on Misrata airport.. but soon, Turkish drone will be able to shoot them down, and it is the first in the world....

How much time it gonna take to get rid of that sob

Did they? We must all follow law. Here I said it for you

How much time it gonna take to get rid of that sob
i mean, they cannot do it, thats why they kinda show that its conrolled by Turkish forces to protect Turkish interest. but, they cannot use any other big companies technolofy, or any foreigh technology...
the new drone will be able to carry even cruise missiles. it will be very hot in Libya and UAE has no idea...
just recently Egypt smelled and trying to find a way to get rid of Libya showing their economic reasons..

i mean, they cannot do it, thats why they kinda show that its conrolled by Turkish forces to protect Turkish interest. but, they cannot use any other big companies technolofy, or any foreigh technology...
the new drone will be able to carry even cruise missiles. it will be very hot in Libya and UAE has no idea...
just recently Egypt smelled and trying to find a way to get rid of Libya showing their economic reasons..
You don't think UAE and Egypt will supply SAMs to LNA? I would like to see a fucking drone maneuvering from a Buk.

Lybia better gets stabilized under turkish assistance. First take him out asap then all energies be diverted to create a new prosperous lybia

You don't think UAE and Egypt will supply SAMs to LNA? I would like to see a fucking drone maneuvering from a Buk.

Egyptians are a done case. They are finding an excuse to back off for good like in every other war

Lybia better gets stabilized under turkish assistance. First take him out asap then all energies be diverted to create a new prosperous lybia

Egyptians are a done case. They are finding an excuse to back off for good like in every other war
Another political Islam one? No thanks. **** those who try to put religious people among non-religious people.

BUK can not shot down Akinci If It stays away from danger zone. Think Akinci equipped with KGK guided bombs at 40000ft altitude. The missile should proceed around ~122km range and 12km altitude. Those figures can be reached by high altitude missiles.

BUK can not shot down Akinci If It stays away from danger zone. Think Akinci equipped with KGK guided bombs at 40000ft altitude. The missile should proceed around ~122km range and 12km altitude. Those figures can be reached by high altitude missiles.
If you really want to make the conflict worse than I suggest giving high tech weapons to GNA. Turkey isn't and won't be that influential once Erdogan leaves so you may enjoy your time now if you must.

Also, the drone would have to know precisely where the SAM is and hope it doesn't change positions. You are very biased towards Turkish weapons and think they are some Godly force when they really aren't better than most other nations that can produce the same weapons.

I think Turkey will establish a big naval base in Libya when those illegal cunta forces will be cleaned most part of the country.

I think Turkey will establish a big naval base in Libya when those illegal cunta forces will be cleaned most part of the country.
Man lybians are living in misery for a decade. Whoever shall deliver them of evil warlords will earn my respects. I want to see that country termed as the uae of western Sahara

Not going to happen... LNA controls majority of country and nothing short of a full scale Turkish invasion would work.

If you really want to make the conflict worse than I suggest giving high tech weapons to GNA. Turkey isn't and won't be that influential once Erdogan leaves so you may enjoy your time now if you must.

Also, the drone would have to know precisely where the SAM is and hope it doesn't change positions. You are very biased towards Turkish weapons and think they are some Godly force when they really aren't better than most other nations that can produce the same weapons.

I made a simple calculation to tell you How difficult it is to shot down a drone flying around 40000ft altitude while carrying bombs having a range of 120km. That is not biass but a strategic capability.

Not going to happen... LNA controls majority of country and nothing short of a full scale Turkish invasion would work.

Most of those places painted pink is desert areas. Turkish backed forces will most likely target coastline to control the locations. Rest can be controled by your warlord.

I made a simple calculation to tell you How difficult it is to shot down a drone flying around 40000ft altitude while carrying bombs having a range of 120km. That is not biass but a strategic capability.
The drones are based usually in Libya itself... UAE can easily step on Wing Loong strikes on targets inside of Libya as it has previously done.

Most of those places painted pink is desert areas. Turkish backed forces will most likely target coastline to control the locations. Rest can be controled by your warlord.
You won't do shit lol. You actually think anybody in the Mediterranean would let you do that?

Back
Top Bottom