What's new

F-15SE Silent Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can dream and talk rubbish all you want. Pakistan has more nuclear warheads and more sophisticated nuclear warheads than india. Do not think for a moment that because you did not read this in your propaganda filled "times of india" that Pakistan does not have these. Pakistan is not going to advertise its national secrets on the world stage.

nobody denied you have nukes. Nobody advertises the list , not even US.:hitwall:

You are wrong, you are wrong. the U.S. Government never offered you F-16IN or F-35 maybe the manfacturer but not the U.S. Government. And you can't get anything without U.S. Congress approval.

You can jump for joy with your nuclear deal which has restrictions by U.S.A. to not develop more nuclear weapons. While this time Pakistan will be have hundreds upon hundreds of Thermonuclear Warheads and will have india at its knees.

Pakistan will get its nuclear reactors from China without restrictions..

Please unplug the indian propaganda machine.
Corrections:

The offer of F16IN and F35 to India have been approved by the US congress. So it is being offered by the US with the govt's permission

Secondly, the Nuclear Deal with US is strictly a civilian nuclear deal. It is completely different from Defense nuclear program and in no way is it linked. So US can not do anything about it. This was one of the prime conditions of India. US can only make sure we don't use fuel and reactors meant for power generation for weapon usage. IAEA is already taking care of that.

Please stop trolling about nukes and China and what not.
You will not get approval. Its the manfacturers who are desperate to sell because of the economy. U.S.A. won't block it, it never offered it to you in the first place. The manfacturer offer is independent from the U.S. Government and it has a security contract with the U.S. Department of Defense to not give technologies to foreign entities without U.S. Government approval (U.S. Congress).
Manufacturers can not sell without the permission of the govt. So unless they have the permission, they won't try selling anything. Millions of dollars are being spent by these companies for trials being conducted. Do you think they are fools to spend millions when the economy is not doing well?
If they are selling, it is only because they have the backing of the Congress. If it was solely for economic reasons, they would have been selling the F22. :lol:
You can dream and talk rubbish all you want. Pakistan has more nuclear warheads and more sophisticated nuclear warheads than india. Do not think for a moment that because you did not read this in your propaganda filled "times of india" that Pakistan does not have these. Pakistan is not going to advertise its national secrets on the world stage.
Keep dreaming. :flame:

Care to discuss F-15 now?

Corrections:

The offer of F16IN and F35 to India have been approved by the US congress. So it is being offered by the US with the govt's permission

how pathetic, you indians lie and have no proof.

Secondly, the Nuclear Deal with US is strictly a civilian nuclear deal. It is completely different from Defense nuclear program and in no way is it linked. So US can not do anything about it. This was one of the prime conditions of India. US can only make sure we don't use fuel and reactors meant for power generation for weapon usage. IAEA is already taking care of that.

Again pathetic it is limitations to nuclear weapons. Indian propganda machine nevers runs out of feul eh? :lol:

Please stop trolling about nukes and China and what not.

trolling eh? sombody has to give you the proper education, apparently the government of india has failed to do so.

Manufacturers can not sell without the permission of the govt. So unless they have the permission, they won't try selling anything. Millions of dollars are being spent by these companies for trials being conducted. Do you think they are fools to spend millions when the economy is not doing well?

Its called a marketing ploy. failed out of your business class or shall i say propaganda class?

If they are selling, it is only because they have the backing of the Congress. If it was solely for economic reasons, they would have been selling the F22. :lol:

Keep dreaming. :flame:

lies, lies, and more lies. How many times do I have to tell you indians that Congress never gave you approval? Do you indians lack essential nutrients in your diet?

Care to discuss F-15 now?

As soon as the indian propaganda machine is unplugged. :D

Please somebody tell US government that Lockheed is trying to sell F-16s to India..and even offered F-35

Can somebody come back to the topic please. we were talking about F-15Se silent eagle and its capabilities when compared to other aircraft's.

For the trolls i have

trollbgone.jpg

made in china with JV

This thread epitomes everything that is wrong with PDF today, five pages of dribble from Pakistani's and Indian's with comments from people pretending to be American or Chinese.

I have been patient but everyday people discover new ways to make themselves look a little more unintelligent. You folks are turning this forum into a joke.

I'm off, my purpose for coming here is no longer served. I am not learning anything, just wasting my time listening to a bunch of bickering kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom