What's new

F-15SE Silent Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan as a Major non-NATO ally has priority consideration over india. india will never get these planes. The manufactures may be desperate to sell them to india but Congress will never approve it. All you indians can do is dream.:lol:

Well Pakistan is no longer a major non-nato ally. Wake up Pakistani.. All you can do is live in the past. This is not 80's. U.S doesnt need you as an anvil against USSR.

You are of no use to U.S (except for WoT but you guys in that deal are negotiating from a position of weakness as compared to the 80's)

Your economy is almost devastated, power problems , inflation problems and God knows what all.

You are no more then a citizen of a third-world country which isnt even developing as fast as its neighbours..

Damn.. I feel sickened by some people here living in fairytales and then training their guns on the class of people who are much better than them.

oh! I think congress lobbies nowadays go mad. How the hell they offerd f-16in,f-18,agies to india but they long dealyed 18 f-16 to PAF

Sorry buddy you can cry all you wan't but Congress will not give them to you. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: And Pakistan is getting F-16's like hot cakes. :bunny:

Well Pakistan is no longer a major non-nato ally. Wake up Pakistani.. All you can do is live in the past. This is not 80's. U.S doesnt need you as an anvil against USSR.

You are of no use to U.S (except for WoT but you guys in that deal are negotiating from a position of weakness as compared to the 80's)

Your economy is almost devastated, power problems , inflation problems and God knows what all.

You are no more then a citizen of a third-world country which isnt even developing as fast as its neighbours..

Damn.. I feel sickened by some people here living in fairytales and then training their guns on the class of people who are much better than them.

my friend u r badly mistaken... US needs pakistan's help more than it needed in past... US wants to leave afghanistan in next few years and they know it is impossible to control situation without pakistan's help. ... one example is 14 more f16 ,,, so i think US needs pakistan more than anyone else but its just our stupid leadership that cannot take advantage of this situation and get some benefits for the country.. only thing they care about is their rule and their own pockets...

my friend u r badly mistaken... US needs pakistan's help more than it needed in past... US wants to leave afghanistan in next few years and they know it is impossible to control situation without pakistan's help. ... one example is 14 more f16 ,,, so i think US needs pakistan more than anyone else but its just our stupid leadership that cannot take advantage of this situation and get some benefits for the country.. only thing they care about is their rule and their own pockets...

Errrr... Wasnt it 18 f16s....? And what kind of advantage we are missing...? NATO membership..? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are self reliant and can take care of our own problems... We don need uncle sam to help us... :sniper:

On the other hand, its you who needs US more than anybody else... Only god knows what will happen to your country if US withdraws support... Man first try to develop your country's basic needs & and then comment about our leadership...:wave:

US should sell India some weapons, not the most advance ones that can be shared with Russia.

As for all other statements about India. Truth hurts but it should be an impetus for improving, not discouragement.

You mean like the P-8 Poseidon, still under construction, sensitive tech and sold so far ONLY to India outside of US :)

ofcourse not...
this bird is toooooo costly, also as long as uncle SAM dont think you need it, you wont get it.

Also as FAITHFUL GUY (??????) pointed out there are chances of prolifiration from Pakistan to China......

Huh?? they are selling it to Saudi Arabia, Israel etc no proliferation issue??

Errrr... Wasnt it 18 f16s....? :

As always all indian are geneius so let me explain that i was talking about the recent deal of 14 more F16blk52 not the 18 that we signed for in 2006. And this clearly shows that US needs us because in the past they were more relectant to sell us weapons such as f16.

And what kind of advantage we are missing...? NATO membership..? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are self reliant and can take care of our own problems... We don need uncle sam to help us... :sniper:

On the other hand, its you who needs US more than anybody else... Only god knows what will happen to your country if US withdraws support... Man first try to develop your country's basic needs & and then comment about our leadership...:wave:

Man first develop ur country.... 500 millions poor indian ,,, what about them... don't even earn single dollar a day... first go and check out ur own countries stats and then start lecturing us.

As always all indian are geneius so let me explain that i was talking about the recent deal of 14 more F16blk52 not the 18 that we signed for in 2006. And this clearly shows that US needs us because in the past they were more relectant to sell us weapons such as f16.

Man first develop ur country.... 500 millions poor indian ,,, what about them... don't even earn single dollar a day... first go and check out ur own countries stats and then start lecturing us.

Dont derail this topic of F-15SE with F-16s , poverty, malnutrician and what not??/

F-15_eagle_USAF.jpg

F-15E-Strike-Eagle-fighter.jpg

F-15E_Strike_Eagle_With_Landing_Gear_Down_Underside_View.jpg

Sorry buddy you can cry all you wan't but Congress will not give them to you. :cry::cry: And Pakistan is getting F-16's like hot cakes. :bunny:

Hi Griffin,

Yes pakistan is getting F-16 but it's not a hot cake at all. they are all old Models(Block 52)

While USA is offering india Block 60, and it's up to india to choose it or not:eek:

on other hand Pakistan is just being happy in that, they get OLD F-16:pakistan:

Now i don't under stand which kind of friend Uncle sam is:usflag:

and in future if india want to BUY( I mean BUY, not asking for charity or soft loan) they USA will provide it to india like they have offered us F-35(google it and you will find it)

But on the other hand we dont required F-15 SE, we are upgrading our Su-30 with 5th gen technology and By 2018 we will start flying our own PAKFA. (and many people are Jumping up and down by just getting old F-16 in small No............)

Last edited:
Hi Griffin,

Yes pakistan is getting F-16 but it's not a hot cake at all. they are all old Models(Block 52)

While USA is offering india Block 60, and it's up to india to choose it or not:eek:

on other hand Pakistan is just being happy in that, they get OLD F-16:pakistan:

Now i don't under stand which kind of friend Uncle sam is:usflag:
Let me correct you here. The version being offered is not block 60 but Block 70 Super Viper. Block 60 was for UAE

sir dont use vulgar language, the same use of words can get me banned if i made against your country.

don't worry sir,

some people are being angry because they are getting old planes in small numbers or new made in china planes in higher numbers.......:whistle:

And i think MOD should close this tread because it has nothing to do with indian defence:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom