What's new

Experiment of BABUR II (Super Sonic) Cruise Missile is expected Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont be surprised if they did........... its been talked abt since 2005... when babur surprised us all............ coz we never knew of the project.

Guidance through PakSat-1R is impossible...you cannot get co-ordinates from a single satellite,and since the satellite is not an imaging one,PakSat-1R cannot support TERCOM.
we can get coordinates from any number of satellites...even one..

I can suggest one way of doing so...
satellite sends signal with precise time of transmission.....Missile has an accurate clock onboard and a radio direction finder..Missile calculates how much tome it took the signal to travel from satellite to receiver....and knows the distance..
An onboard radio direction finder calculates from which direction the satellite signal came from....and there you have enough data for solving a right angle triangle and calculating the receiving station's position

we can get coordinates from any number of satellites...even one..

I can suggest one way of doing so...
satellite sends signal with precise time of transmission.....Missile has an accurate clock onboard and a radio direction finder..Missile calculates how much tome it took the signal to travel from satellite to receiver....and knows the distance..
An onboard radio direction finder calculates from which direction the satellite signal came from....and there you have enough data for solving a right angle triangle and calculating the receiving station's position

Are you aiming to hit the satellite..reading ur suggestions look like t babur must be a an anti sat weapon :lol:

Hi, I find this news a bit hard to swallow, if not digest at all. This report seems like a bit stretched. I will have a bit more confidence, if Dawn.com or the Tribune.com.pk reports this. They seem a bit more credible.

However, I am hoping and praying that this is true, as Pakistan desperately needs a supersonic cruise missile, like Brahmos, to take on the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy could literally sink the entire PN fleet in a few seconds with a coordinated volley of Brahmos missiles guided by Phalcon and/or P-8I patrol aircraft.

quiet a bit exaggeration..
brahmous is detected early at its launch by the opposition..

The newspaper also reports that the so-called Babur-II has been tested in July 2006 and Feb 2011...totally incorrect.Pathetic journalism.

jhaang is well known for its false news(yet most read news..probably we like it so) but i dont see any problem in this post..its say that babur was tested back 2006(subsonic) and now babur supersonic missle is going to be tested..

I think he used a translator....but more likely this will be Sea launched version as Supersonic missile can do sea hugging as opposed to on ground where uneven surface is present...current babur is ideal for LACM...

Well said Hasnain. This explanation makes sense.

:agree:

bunch of bull! Brahmos and Babur are two different classes of missiles..no way one can compete against the other.

Cruise missiles are never made to compete against each other,its made to compete against the anti defense shield,and frankly Babur is nothing new for us,their are a lot of Missiles which exist in he subsonic category,though I consider it is a good missile.

Translated:

Pakistan is going to conduct experiment of its solid fuel Super Sonic Babur Curise Missile next month. During this experiment this missile will get guidance from Paksitan's newly launched Satelite. After this experiment Paksitani will be one of those countries who can target with cruise missile through Satelite.
This missile can target more than 700 KM with 500kg payload. Before this missile could target to desitination with help of GPS, Tercom, INS Dsmac......and now will be able to get guidance through Paksitan's first launched Statelite. The experiment is expected second weak of next month. The experts are saying this missile is much better than Indian cuise missile "BRAMOS".

http://www.khabraingroup.com/newspaper-detail11.htm

Total crap article, nothing like this even exist, this newspaper has a history of writing dreamy articles, and how does this make it better than the Brahmos ??????

Mind your language, you owe your independence to Gandhi more than anyone else. Learn to respect someone far greater than you can even dream to be.

But not our missile programme......!!
No one picked any wind on the Ghauri, Shaheen, Babur or even Nasr missile systems.
A Submarine launched version has been rumoured for sometime as the designations such as Taimur and Tipu.
Who knows what surprise is there in store .

Mind your language, you owe your independence to Gandhi more than anyone else. Learn to respect someone far greater than you can even dream to be.

What nonsense... we lost territory due to Gandhi, other wise Pakistan would have been much bigger in geography.

Demarcation of boundaries was the sole reason of millions of dead Muslims, and Gandhi negotiated this demarcation through backdoor..... (i wan't call it diplomacy)

How can we forget our elders brutally killed due to the demarcation of boundaries??????? and their architects?

Go open the history and learn before you open your mouth on international forum.

GPS is one type of "global navigation satellite system (GNSS)" ... today USA is the only country which has GNSS. Rest of the GNSS are on developing stage (like COMPASS of china on 2020, Galileo of EU, GLONASS of Russia and india may be involved).To making you BABUR acute target interdiction angle, reducing the CEP (Circular Error Probable) you need to take help of the following "regional navigation satellite system (RNSS)" like IRNSS of India or Beidou of china which cover many parts of asia. Otherwise you always see that BABUR which was actually targeting KOLKATA, is hitting DHAKA .....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forget what your experts are saying .... start believing on ground fact based reality. :rofl::rofl:

Some very old cold war period "soviet made missile guidance system" is present which are the backbone of russian/chinese ICBM's guidance system Pakistan may also use that ..... otherwise you always see the same video like ROCKET/MISSILE is lifting but you never see that it is penetrating the target ... :rofl::rofl:

I am aware of a Super-Sonic Cruise Missile program, however the project name is not "Babur II".

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Some very old cold war period "soviet made missile guidance system" is present which are the backbone of russian/chinese ICBM's guidance system Pakistan may also use that ..... otherwise you always see the same video like ROCKET/MISSILE is lifting but you never see that it is penetrating the target ... :rofl::rofl:

Atleast they lift-off, a certain country is famous, rather infamous for epic failures in this field........

False and exaggerated news...pathetic reporting,its not supersonic...if it were,it had a new name.

Hope you are wrong. We were all surprised by babur so you never know. Lets hope they do.

Awsome news mashallah ... let the haters keep hating no one cares .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom