Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Exhibition of Stamp collection and Coin collection

BbSKarACIAAY3u1.jpg:large

@chauvunist @Spring Onion @RescueRanger @Pukhtoon

p.s.

. who else has a collection?

kindly share it here if you are a stamp collector or a coin collector ?

p.s.

i was away sorry dint know about it.

Just came now.

I have some good old world coins i collected in student life. I was crazy about these coins.

i was away sorry dint know about it.

Just came now.

I have some good old world coins i collected in student life. I was crazy about these coins.

oh well it wasnt promoted the way it should have been, thats why I myself came to know about it abit late.

anyway do share your coins. would like to see. I too had a collection from my grandparents, and my nephew has taken them. so I dont have any now, otherwise I would have shared too.

p.s.

Amazing, sorry i read this late and damn they should have publicized it better :(

Yes I collect stamps, coins and medals, most of these were handed to me by family members, some I have purchased from other collectors.

I have the original 1 rupee donation note for the erection of Quaid E Azam's tomb:
IMG_0291.JPG

I also many indo-greek coins acquired from Peshawar and Elsewhere, my most prized coins are a drahm of Phillip of Macedonia 336 B.C, an east India company half penny dating 1818 and a Silver Half Crown dated 1918. The collection includes modern currency as well including Afghani, some Iraqi notes during Sadam's reign.

My stamp collection is humble and includes the 8 Anna Partition stamp and some other rare ones including the 3 anna King George Stamp and the 1 and Half Anna Ghandi Stamp. But there are many military postcards and letters pre-partition exchanged by members of my family and their friends that are nice.

Amazing, sorry i read this late and damn they should have publicized it better :(

Yes I collect stamps, coins and medals, most of these were handed to me by family members, some I have purchased from other collectors.

I have the original 1 rupee donation note for the erection of Quaid E Azam's tomb:
IMG_0291.JPG

I also many indo-greek coins acquired from Peshawar and Elsewhere, my most prized coins are a drahm of Phillip of Macedonia 336 B.C, an east India company half penny dating 1818 and a Silver Half Crown dated 1918. The collection includes modern currency as well including Afghani, some Iraqi notes during Sadam's reign.

My stamp collection is humble and includes the 8 Anna Partition stamp and some other rare ones including the 3 anna King George Stamp and the 1 and Half Anna Ghandi Stamp. But there are many military postcards and letters pre-partition exchanged by members of my family and their friends that are nice.

cool...:tup:

Back
Top Bottom