What's new

Ex-colonel part of spy network, AGP tells SC

I stand vindicated as I respectfully questioned the narrative by the prosecution regarding the charges and arrest of retired Colonnel Inam

his abductors not only lied but they also didnt have any basis for the lies and had to release him

its a trail of comedic blunders

they based their charges to a laptop to which they were seeking a password,
they didn't even have the laoptop
they charged him on leaking information on ISI as well as Nuclear secrets based on a laptop they didnt have
even if they pulled out a laptop its insulting to even consider for a moment that someone retired working in the military law branch will have access to information that is only available to chiefs and director generals.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/268721-colonel-imam-can-be-released-if-he-shares-laptop-password-sc-told

his abductors committed a blunder and did great disservice to our counter terrorism and counter espionage operations by falsely accusing a retired colonel of grave treasonous charges just because he was helping the claimants of missing persons family members with legal matters in the counts

pleasure don't insult yourself and me by justifying the action of the morons who came up with stupid charges to scare him away from helping the families of missing persons.

the entire case was based on a laptop to which they didn't have access to
the charges were inconsistent and impossible to stand independent judicial scrutiny
the fiasco made the entire anti terrorism operation controversial due to abuse and misuse of power.

PS. the Colonel has been released without charge with a condition that he surrenders his passport to the court.
the colonel claims that he has no intention of leaving and will challenge his unlawful detention.

I was asking about the set procedure for appointment of CPEC committee chairman or PIA chairman.

Nuclear assets from Laptop. Cannot get any funnier than this. These allegations are ludicrous.
the idiots made another blunder today
the AG said that they are willing to let the colonel go on condition he gives them the password to the LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you get the funny part or miss it out of sheer shock???????????????

I stand vindicated as I respectfully questioned the narrative by the prosecution regarding the charges and arrest of retired Colonnel Inam

his abductors not only lied but they also didnt have any basis for the lies and had to release him

its a trail of comedic blunders

they based their charges to a laptop to which they were seeking a password,
they didn't even have the laoptop
they charged him on leaking information on ISI as well as Nuclear secrets based on a laptop they didnt have
even if they pulled out a laptop its insulting to even consider for a moment that someone retired working in the military law branch will have access to information that is only available to chiefs and director generals.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/268721-colonel-imam-can-be-released-if-he-shares-laptop-password-sc-told

his abductors committed a blunder and did great disservice to our counter terrorism and counter espionage operations by falsely accusing a retired colonel of grave treasonous charges just because he was helping the claimants of missing persons family members with legal matters in the counts

pleasure don't insult yourself and me by justifying the action of the morons who came up with stupid charges to scare him away from helping the families of missing persons.

the entire case was based on a laptop to which they didn't have access to
the charges were inconsistent and impossible to stand independent judicial scrutiny
the fiasco made the entire anti terrorism operation controversial due to abuse and misuse of power.

PS. the Colonel has been released without charge with a condition that he surrenders his passport to the court.
the colonel claims that he has no intention of leaving and will challenge his unlawful detention.

the idiots made another blunder today
the AG said that they are willing to let the colonel go on condition he gives them the password to the LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you get the funny part or miss it out of sheer shock???????????????

I feel sad tbh. I feel scared sometimes. Not of these abductors but of losing my respect if me, or my children are targetted by any such so-called secret james bond tomorrow. I'm afraid of being humiliated into my premises in front of my family when I'll have no power to defend myself even legally. That shame and regret can kill a person inside.

I respect the intelligence agencies and their efforts against the enemies of Pakistan, neither I'm a liberal propagandist or lefto. I've my family serving in the armed forces but this is not acceptable. Anyone can go storm the house and destroy privacy of a citizen because he do not agree to their policy. Lets appreciate and thank the real heroes. Not every Joe working in the organization is capable like those who deserve, neither honest or respectful.

I feel sad tbh. I feel scared sometimes. Not of these abductors but of losing my respect if me, or my children are targetted by any such so-called secret james bond tomorrow. I'm afraid of being humiliated into my premises in front of my family when I'll have no power to defend myself even legally. That shame and regret can kill a person inside.

I respect the intelligence agencies and their efforts against the enemies of Pakistan, neither I'm a liberal propagandist or lefto. I've my family serving in the armed forces but this is not acceptable. Anyone can go storm the house and destroy privacy of a citizen because he do not agree to their policy. Lets appreciate and thank the real heroes. Not every Joe working in the organization is capable like those who deserve, neither honest or respectful.
this is called stupidity and abuse of power
the problem was that an ex colonel had taken the case of missing people
and some moron suggested that putting serious charges on him will scare him and prevent any more people to question the authorities and comply.

it backfired because the morons buckled. doing that they also tarnished the entire efforts of anti terror anti espionage. now the families of TTP and BLA terrorists will get the encouragement and the loyal people will doubt our narrative.

the morons didnt even do any homework while putting false charges on the retired colonel who was apparently out of line

its a string of blunders from the kind of ridiculous charges on him and then basing all this on a laptop that they don't even couldn't even unlock. in the court, the army and the AG were laughed at for their lack of preparation and flimsy charges. on one hand the ex colonel's crime were so grave that he couldnt even be produced or his wife couldnt see him but on other he was suddenly released without any charge and he is back home safe and sound.

you ask people and everyone has his own story.
yes the colonel was liked in the legal community, after retirement he kept himself active in the lawyers and the courts. yes he agreed to represent an NGO that is fighting the state in the courts regarding missing people who are kept without any charges and trial. we didnt even need this case as an example to question the claim that every single arrest is legal and justified.

these people who abused their power are part of the same society like us, they are not noble people they are afflicted by greed, revenge, inept and pathetic grudges and moronic decision making.

there is a chance that our agency and military leadership can correct itself and come out clean by introspection and face any legal challenge by the colonel in the court which is legal and lawful.
without any further outrageous charge on him to scare him or take revenge on him

The way Mr. Arshad Malik was selected is in contravention to the aforementioned ordinance and this is the same violation as per which Supreme Court on the report of Auditor General of Pakistan in it's decision dated August 3, 2018 declared appointment of Musharraf Rasool as illegal and against the rules.
Bas kisi ko kaam na karne dena.

It was Nur Khan who made the PIA great.

The German CEO who was appointed as per rules took his pay checks and left the national fleet in tatters.
For NAB Chairman part, Chairman NAB is appointed by the President in consultation with government and opposition members of the parliament and the person must be either a retired judge of Supreme court of Pakistan or retired Lt. Gen or a grade 22 retired civil servant. Please read NAB ordinance, 2019.
I already know that. It was you who claimed that posts are advertised and interviews are held.

Not all posts are advertised. Sometimes a Lalu Parsad (famous Indian matric pass railway minister) can deliver wonders while proud bureaucrats sit on their arses and do nothing.

Rules are made for humans---humans are not made for rules.

the morons didnt even do any homework while putting false charges on the retired colonel who was apparently out of line
They are doing a good job in making a martyr out of him.

Colonel sahib has always been out of the line ever since he took retirement. But declaring him a part of some shady nuclear spy ring is so ostentatious that its funny. The "genius" who came up with this plan did irreversible damage to the already ill repute of intelligence agencies; we must award him a Nishan-e-Haider for his services.

Now, every TTP/LeJ missing terrorist will get sympathy and will present this case as an example of state-blackmail. The prime beneficiary of this drama will be colonel sahib himself. Other people who will benefit from this fiasco will be anti-agencies communities and TTP/LeJ operatives and leaders. This stunt has done the exact opposite of what it was supposed to do. A classic example of shooting oneself in the foot, or to be blunt, in the liver.

Bas kisi ko kaam na karne dena.

It was Nur Khan who made the PIA great.

The German CEO who was appointed as per rules took his pay checks and left the national fleet in tatters.

I already know that. It was you who claimed that posts are advertised and interviews are held.

Not all posts are advertised. Sometimes a Lalu Parsad (famous Indian matric pass railway minister) can deliver wonders while proud bureaucrats sit on their arses and do nothing.

Rules are made for humans---humans are not made for rules.

Now you want to argue for the sake of argument.

Kaam karo kis nay roka hai bus apna kaam karo

No first world country is being run by military. Afterall, Turkey only realized its true potential under Erdogan. Not under military dictatorship or when Turkish military used to call the shots.

You must decide once and for all that you want to go by the rules or not. Because, it doesn't make sense to follow rules only when it suits a particular person/organization. When you dole out 70 crore contract to a PAF officer who registered company 04 months ago, then you can't hide behind patriotism. Nur Khan didn't bring PAF officers to PIA.

Lastly, an honest bureacrat neither suits the military nor the politicians because he tells them rules and they get annoyed and react the way you do. And the corrupt ones comply and get their backing.

Agency guys roam around in public offices for sifarish and often say Sir, ye sector commander nay kaha hai, ye uper say sifarish ayi hai. I had to say to an agency guy keh yay tumharay sector commander ko aik saza yafta aur corrupt Banda hi nazar aya tha sifarish karnay k liay aur uper say jis post par transfer ka keh rahay ho, wo corruption ki amajgah hai." Thankfully, he left. I can speak more but, main yahan tumharay jaisay boht say logon ka maan nahi torna chahta.

Bottom line. Do what you have been trained to do.

Last edited:
@Awan68 & @xyz007 you were both critical of my observation that the story is based on allegations and not evidence.

I hope you learn something from this episode. Posts from Irfan sb are very instructive. Patriotism is not running with any xyz story, it is in opposing the abuse of system of institutions.

I was very quiet about this story even as I suspected serious abuse of authority. Now that the retired Colonel has be 'punished' for being a vocal critic, the reputation of institutions has been compromised. Was this a display of patriotism or a circus?

@Awan68 & @xyz007 you were both critical of my observation that the story is based on allegations and not evidence.

I hope you learn something from this episode. Posts from Irfan sb are very instructive. Patriotism is not running with any xyz story, it is in opposing the abuse of system of institutions.

I was very quiet about this story even as I suspected serious abuse of authority. Now that the retired Colonel has be 'punished' for being a vocal critic, the reputation of institutions has been compromised. Was this a display of patriotism or a circus?
this blunder was great disservice to the state's fight against foreign and domestic subversion and terrorism operation.
the retired colonel maybe a dislikable and selfish fellow personally but what he is definitely not is a traitor.
some other fellow retired officers have taken a great exception to that false charge of treason, questioning the legality and morality of our secret organisations to issue certificate of patriotism or treason on the basis of calling them out and criticizing their practices.

it is absolutely true that the controversy will benefit the most will be TTP/ LeJ and BLA and all other foreign hostile agencies working under the guise of NGO's and contractors
all their fighters that our intel led operations have picked up or killed are now missing persons presumed innocent.

Blame lies with Abpara / GHQ and its associates (in short our establishment).

5e2cfdbeb2763.jpg

this blunder was great disservice to the state's fight against foreign and domestic subversion and terrorism operation.
the retired colonel maybe a dislikable and selfish fellow personally but what he is definitely not is a traitor.
some other fellow retired officers have taken a great exception to that false charge of treason, questioning the legality and morality of our secret organisations to issue certificate of patriotism or treason on the basis of calling them out and criticizing their practices.

it is absolutely true that the controversy will benefit the most will be TTP/ LeJ and BLA and all other foreign hostile agencies working under the guise of NGO's and contractors
all their fighters that our intel led operations have picked up or killed are now missing persons presumed innocent.

Blame lies with Abpara / GHQ and its associates (in short our establishment).

5e2cfdbeb2763.jpg

Surprisingly, isn't the only blunder but many. Today, Col Haroon Shaheed's family must be asking the GHQ for still hosting Abdul Aziz along with his ASWJ/LeJ cult in Lal Masjid. If State is really concerned about the Anti State actors. How about they begin with Lal Masjid, ASWJ/SSP HQ in Nagan Chowrangi Karachi, SSP HQs in Jhang. Didnt Abdul Aziz and his sex slaves publicly invite ISIS. Thats when the Patriotism Certifiers halt their certificate distribution. I remember Ludhianvi's interview few years ago:

*We come out when Establishment wants us to*.

Who doesnt know the nexus. They've let LeJ operate freely until they stopped taking orders. Now its only the SSP to pamper. Say whatever Irfan Sir. I'd never feel safe as long as that ISIS Mullah is preaching in the *Calital City*.

All the surveys are rubbish. Its not cleaning up terrorism, its called Muk Muka.

Surprisingly, isn't the only blunder but many. Today, Col Haroon Shaheed's family must be asking the GHQ for still hosting Abdul Aziz along with his ASWJ/LeJ cult in Lal Masjid. If State is really concerned about the Anti State actors. How about they begin with Lal Masjid, ASWJ/SSP HQ in Nagan Chowrangi Karachi, SSP HQs in Jhang. Didnt Abdul Aziz and his sex slaves publicly invite ISIS. Thats when the Patriotism Certifiers halt their certificate distribution. I remember Ludhianvi's interview few years ago:

*We come out when Establishment wants us to*.

Who doesnt know the nexus. They've let LeJ operate freely until they stopped taking orders. Now its only the SSP to pamper. Say whatever Irfan Sir. I'd never feel safe as long as that ISIS Mullah is preaching in the *Calital City*.

All the surveys are rubbish. Its not cleaning up terrorism, its called Muk Muka.
the people in that area are radicalized.
the name sex slaves is perfect. those girls have openly said that they will be proud to be jihadi wives knowing well what that has meant to the women that went there. putting that kharji molvi back in the mosque is not only unislamic but also a treason. that scumbag is responsible for the death of many people.
its these policies that his son got the courage to press charges on Gen musharaf and murder case. what a tragedy this countey has when it has some assholes on the helm who settle their personal grudges at the expense of state and then we have morons who are willing to destroy our name sake effort anti terror effort by harassing people with fasle charges

years ago I have seen them spitting at army vehicles. that General Kyani brought Malik Ishaq in Army helicopter to GHQ to convince his TTP colleagues to go easy on the people in the GHQ.
LeJ , SSP and this Tehrik Labayk Ya Rasuallah are all pet projects of ISI

later on they got the life of their own. but thats a subject of another time. right now we have

LeJ , SSP and this Tehrik Labayk Ya Rasuallah are all pet projects of IS

Those were projects of RAW. Launched after death of General Zia ul Haque with co-operation of PPP, now a days PTI.

the people in that area are radicalized.
the name sex slaves is perfect. those girls have openly said that they will be proud to be jihadi wives knowing well what that has meant to the women that went there. putting that kharji molvi back in the mosque is not only unislamic but also a treason. that scumbag is responsible for the death of many people.
its these policies that his son got the courage to press charges on Gen musharaf and murder case. what a tragedy this countey has when it has some assholes on the helm who settle their personal grudges at the expense of state and then we have morons who are willing to destroy our name sake effort anti terror effort by harassing people with fasle charges

years ago I have seen them spitting at army vehicles. that General Kyani brought Malik Ishaq in Army helicopter to GHQ to convince his TTP colleagues to go easy on the people in the GHQ.
LeJ , SSP and this Tehrik Labayk Ya Rasuallah are all pet projects of ISI

later on they got the life of their own. but thats a subject of another time. right now we have

Yes, I remember those times. Kids here hardly have any idea of those days and the affairs discussed at that time. They believe in All apples are good vs All apples are bad a.k.a Sab Acha hai. They dont have the intellect to understand that *its not the organization but people within. An organization carries both corrupt and honest personnel.* Unfortunately the *unaffected* tola have been the policy maker since always.

I'd die to protect my country and the prestige of all those armed forces personnel working to safeguard us but I can't put a blind eye on what the *unaffected* tola at the Parliament and GHQ have been doing. You must remember those times when N Leaguees and Sheikh Rasheed used to fool the Arabs by putting random kids with AKs in madrassas run by them and telling the Arabs (during their tour) that they're gonna be part of Kashmir Jihad. Even when Noora met with Osama upon requesting Khalid Khwaja to seek *Jihad funds*. Ofc the Gens also cashed Arabs.

This is a long dirty history which fanboys won't understand. They believe its always been black and white. ISI have been different by Nature decade by decade. Its not a secret that they did produce SSP, LeJ and many others.

Its funny that most of the Gens who turned blind eye towards them were highly liberal in their house and so were their kids. However, the piece of cake for rest of the awam is always saltish.

Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, a long time Mushi ally was well known for making sure that SSP is free to operate in Lahore during his tenure as Core Comd Lahore. Although he wrote a whole damn book against Musharraf when he didn't get his manpasand appointment at the end.

So are many examples ahead. Recently the Federal Interior Minister Brig R Aijaz also admitted working with SSP when he was in the IB.

What about SMP?
what about MQM, what about Tehrik Jafriya Musvi group
what about those you didnt list,
what about I didnt list
what about others didnt list

that what about has no end, its like a bottomless pit
but then again there will be a question
what about bottomless well.

Those were projects of RAW. Launched after death of General Zia ul Haque with co-operation of PPP, now a days PTI.
there is a merit to your opinion.

I remember a former PPP guy blaming his former colleagues who had a very soft spoken and peace loving outlook had hired these Deobandi terrorists from SSP and LeJ to settle their political / personal scores and gave it a sectarian angle.

now my opinion is based on how I have perceived things.
normally these are localized phenomenon, an individual angry runt does it on his own, gets some notoriety , gets the attention of local politicians and some pressure groups who use them and as his scale increases he gets the attention of domestic or foreign agencies.

I wont be surprised if at any given time these terror organisations had support from domestic as well as foreign agencies as well as from seemingly liberal/ socialist political parties.

there is a chance that these projects had hands of SAWAK as well the Iranian intelligence. these organisations are a state within themselves so they sometimes do unthinkable things which don't make sense.

my criticism in this thread was ONLY on an individual or group of individuals who have made a hero out of a retried army officer by pressing false charges on him in order to prevent him from perusing the controversial missing persons case and thus boosting the case of all culprits who have been justly apprehended by intelligence led operations.

Yes, I remember those times. Kids here hardly have any idea of those days and the affairs discussed at that time. They believe in All apples are good vs All apples are bad a.k.a Sab Acha hai. They dont have the intellect to understand that *its not the organization but people within. An organization carries both corrupt and honest personnel.* Unfortunately the *unaffected* tola have been the policy maker since always.

I'd die to protect my country and the prestige of all those armed forces personnel working to safeguard us but I can't put a blind eye on what the *unaffected* tola at the Parliament and GHQ have been doing. You must remember those times when N Leaguees and Sheikh Rasheed used to fool the Arabs by putting random kids with AKs in madrassas run by them and telling the Arabs (during their tour) that they're gonna be part of Kashmir Jihad. Even when Noora met with Osama upon requesting Khalid Khwaja to seek *Jihad funds*. Ofc the Gens also cashed Arabs.

This is a long dirty history which fanboys won't understand. They believe its always been black and white. ISI have been different by Nature decade by decade. Its not a secret that they did produce SSP, LeJ and many others.

Its funny that most of the Gens who turned blind eye towards them were highly liberal in their house and so were their kids. However, the piece of cake for rest of the awam is always saltish.

Lt Gen Shahid Aziz, a long time Mushi ally was well known for making sure that SSP is free to operate in Lahore during his tenure as Core Comd Lahore. Although he wrote a whole damn book against Musharraf when he didn't get his manpasand appointment at the end.

So are many examples ahead. Recently the Federal Interior Minister Brig R Aijaz also admitted working with SSP when he was in the IB.
Nothing is black and white
this is my belief

other than the Oneness of Allah Subhan ta'allah, the Finality of our Prophet Muhammad PBUH and all mandatory elements of beliefs in Islam that make us a Muslim ..

as for Brig Aijaz is concerned, in Zhob, during 80s my uncle was approached by SSP during its hay days and was offered unlimited funds and vehicles and protection from ISI if his weekly local paper carried the material and "education" they deemed fit. the alternatives were not really pleasant as it was more of an order rather than the request. thankfully he didnt have have to do it because he stopped the publishing and went to Punjab for law studies.

we have selfless and fearless individuals from police and military that died in the line of duty, had their families attacked as well due to their role in anti terror operations. there were those who actually leaked out information to terrorists and then are those who tried to hide their incompetency by barking on wrong trees and then using the patriotism and the their organisation name as a form of emotional blackmail. they, in my view are worse offenders.

what about MQM, what about Tehrik Jafriya Musvi group
what about those you didnt list,
what about I didnt list
what about others didnt list

that what about has no end, its like a bottomless pit
but then again there will be a question
what about bottomless well.

I remember a former PPP guy blaming his former colleagues who had a very soft spoken and peace loving outlook had hired these Deobandi terrorists from SSP and LeJ to settle their political / personal scores and gave it a sectarian angle.

now my opinion is based on how I have perceived things.
normally these are localized phenomenon, an individual angry runt does it on his own, gets some notoriety , gets the attention of local politicians and some pressure groups who use them and as his scale increases he gets the attention of domestic or foreign agencies.

I wont be surprised if at any given time these terror organisations had support from domestic as well as foreign agencies as well as from seemingly liberal/ socialist political parties.

there is a chance that these projects had hands of SAWAK as well the Iranian intelligence. these organisations are a state within themselves so they sometimes do unthinkable things which don't make sense.

my criticism in this thread was ONLY on an individual or group of individuals who have made a hero out of a retried army officer by pressing false charges on him in order to prevent him from perusing the controversial missing persons case and thus boosting the case of all culprits who have been justly apprehended by intelligence led operations.

Nothing is black and white
this is my belief

other than the Oneness of Allah Subhan ta'allah, the Finality of our Prophet Muhammad PBUH and all mandatory elements of beliefs in Islam that make us a Muslim ..

as for Brig Aijaz is concerned, in Zhob, during 80s my uncle was approached by SSP during its hay days and was offered unlimited funds and vehicles and protection from ISI if his weekly local paper carried the material and "education" they deemed fit. the alternatives were not really pleasant as it was more of an order rather than the request. thankfully he didnt have have to do it because he stopped the publishing and went to Punjab for law studies.

we have selfless and fearless individuals from police and military that died in the line of duty, had their families attacked as well due to their role in anti terror operations. there were those who actually leaked out information to terrorists and then are those who tried to hide their incompetency by barking on wrong trees and then using the patriotism and the their organisation name as a form of emotional blackmail. they, in my view are worse offenders.

Wow! all that nawazish being offered just for putting propaganda. Now imagine who had said yes? Ofc he wasn't the only one aplroached. Not the only type of business approached. Imagine the misuse of power! Misuse of public funds! Imagine who the smugglers, arms dealers, local politicians and paamilitary personnel were blessed during those times. Imagine how many people were going on with *unlimited protection by the ISI*. This scenario can be compared with CIA-Italian Mafia nexus.

BTW, this is not my opinion, i read about it in news media long time ago. Something i remember, there were direct links of RAW with LeJ. So if it was LeJ than what's stopping RAW to be all over!
Iran was always willing to co-operate with Indians, so i expect RAW to be in comfort zone from other side as well.
In addition to that role of CIA in relation to AQ, was as well established.
Again, i'm referring to the interview of General rtd. Zia ud din Butt, who talk about network of hindus working as state employees as Imams of Islamabad mosques. No one knows, what did NS regime did to the captives, most likely handed back to India, in gesture of good will, same IK did to Abhinandan. How BB helped India in genocide of Sikhs is as well known to us all, but we don't talk about it much. In short treason become halal and public, when ever democracy rules Pakistan. No wonder Ayub was insulted, Zia was killed, Musharraf was labeled Busharraf and finally a traitor.

People usually talk about Sunni and Shia, but i see numerous sects. with all different colors of turbans /flags, beliefs and a unique leading mulla.
I saw it all developing in past 30 years. to exact from late 80's until today, i see it covering the long journey to become what we are today.
If Islam can evolve so much in 30-35 years, than how it cannot have innovation in past centuries, where people colluded with anti-Islam forces just to gain power, wealth and pussy! When British ruled India for 200 years!

Back
Top Bottom